sanhuiofficial.com

What Sanhui doll has the best 'feel' ?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
catkins05
Apprentice
Apprentice

What Sanhui doll has the best 'feel' ?

Post by catkins05 »

I am seriously considering buying a Sanhui Doll and would like some info from current owners regarding which doll is best for play. I read somewhere that the 158cm doll has a banana-shaped vagina canal and doesn't feel so great (?) Using the doll for playtime is my primary reason for considering a purchase.
I am mainly considering the 145 with large breasts, the 160 AIO, or possibly even the 161 or 168. I really like the new 160 with large breasts but the weight is a concern. On Sanhui's website they list its weight as 64 Lbs which is almost the same as the 145. That has to be an error...

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: What Sanhui doll has the best 'feel' ?

Post by Taneras »

I have PM'd a lot of Sanhui owners because that was the brand that interested me most, and of the 2 or 3 that owned a 158cm, none of them complained about their experiences with that model. That's the model I'm fairly certain I'm going to select (think Sanhui just offered a 5% price reduction yesterday), so I've done a good bit of research. I haven't heard of the concern you have.

What I have heard with respect to Sanhui vaginas, is to get the soft vagina. And, to protect the softer material, use a female condom.

catkins05
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catkins05 »

Thanks Taneras! That does help me :)

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

catkins05 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:48 pm Thanks Taneras! That does help me :)
No problem! Good taste too, that 158cm model is a doozy :)

catkins05
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catkins05 »

Do you know anyone who has had any experience with the new 160 w/ Large Breasts?

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Sanhui are awesome but I thought their textures was overly stimulating. If you like textures like that.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

catkins05 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:07 pm Do you know anyone who has had any experience with the new 160 w/ Large Breasts?
The only one that comes to mind, and it's a maybe, is a member named "Kite". If you click the "Chat" option at the top of the page you'll be brought to a TDF chatroom where he usually hangs out. I'm pretty sure he has a few large breasted dolls and for some reason I'm thinking one of them is a Sanhui. If not, someone in that chatroom may know someone who does.
esquisseallure wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:13 pm Sanhui are awesome but I thought their textures was overly stimulating. If you like textures like that.
Did you have the standard vagina? I have heard a few people say the same thing. I think the soft vagina isn't as stimulating.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

I have two, a 155 (now donated) and 160B which is an outstanding doll.

My 160B has a movable jaw which adds to the variety of facial expressions not common in a doll.

The silicone is soft enough for a flesh feel without being spongy or tacky (a problem with my un-lamented and despised Zelex155 - now recycled).

The skeleton has proved robust and firm without a need to "arm wrestle."

There was nothing wrong with the Sanhui 155, I just prefer the taller look of the 160B which is still light enough to be portable and posed.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Taneras wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:31 pm
catkins05 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:07 pm Do you know anyone who has had any experience with the new 160 w/ Large Breasts?
The only one that comes to mind, and it's a maybe, is a member named "Kite". If you click the "Chat" option at the top of the page you'll be brought to a TDF chatroom where he usually hangs out. I'm pretty sure he has a few large breasted dolls and for some reason I'm thinking one of them is a Sanhui. If not, someone in that chatroom may know someone who does.
esquisseallure wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:13 pm Sanhui are awesome but I thought their textures was overly stimulating. If you like textures like that.
Did you have the standard vagina? I have heard a few people say the same thing. I think the soft vagina isn't as stimulating.

It's the regular one. Non soft option.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have a San Hui 168 which is 4 years old now and she was my 4th of 9 silicone dolls. I would say she was the best and most realistic for sex. She is a little worse for wear and tear now and the newer dolls, like Zelex and Starpery have awesome body painting that makes them look more realistic visually, but I still think my San Hui was the best for sex. Considering the new 160 with large breast for my next doll.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Taneras wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:45 pmWhat I have heard with respect to Sanhui vaginas, is to get the soft vagina. And, to protect the softer material, use a female condom.
Definitely the SV, it feels better than TPE. The Femdoms take away from the full sensation so try to go without one once in a while :)

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

Slamjut wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:02 pm Definitely the SV, it feels better than TPE. The Femdoms take away from the full sensation so try to go without one once in a while :)
If you don't mind me asking, how often have you used the SV, and how has it held up?

The reason I'm going with a higher end silicone doll is because I'd like longevity, I'd like it to last. While I'm fairly confident with the doll as a whole, I do worry about how durable the SV is. I'd hate to have an otherwise perfectly intact and healthy doll be ruined by a vagina getting bored out because it only lasted a few months worth of use.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Taneras wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:51 pm
Slamjut wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:02 pm Definitely the SV, it feels better than TPE. The Femdoms take away from the full sensation so try to go without one once in a while :)
If you don't mind me asking, how often have you used the SV, and how has it held up?

The reason I'm going with a higher end silicone doll is because I'd like longevity, I'd like it to last. While I'm fairly confident with the doll as a whole, I do worry about how durable the SV is. I'd hate to have an otherwise perfectly intact and healthy doll be ruined by a vagina getting bored out because it only lasted a few months worth of use.
I almost went with Sanhui when considering my next doll, back and forth for a couple of months. I've asked this question on a few occasions and was always met with the same responses: ''GO WITH SV, you won't regret it!''. I was, like you, concerned with the longevity of SV on a doll that's supposed to last many years. Rev told me that the SV longevity will depend on how much lube you apply. ''lube = longevity'' were his exact words if I remember correctly. He knows a hell of a lot more about dolls than I do.

Hope this helps, if only just a little.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Sanhui is hands down my favorite Silicone doll. If I had to ditch all my girl and replace tham all with just one, Sanhui would get my money, as long as she had the optional Soft Vagina.
Can you wear them out? Sure. You can destroy and/or wear out anything, anything except a Gynoid asshole.
How would I make her last as my desert-island doll? Lube lube lubey sex and Gentle cleaning.
The soft silicone will tear and wear out if you treat it dry and rough.
Dry penetration with anything will harm it. Dry dicks, dry tampons (NO!), those magic drying sticks, dry paper towels, dry (add whatever here, if it's dry it's bad).
So what would I do? I would definately use a nice, slippy water based lube during sex, and clean her with that stupid Coeros cleaning kit I reviewed, with an airflow dry. Shoving the cleaning thingie into her, if she is still not sloppy slippy, I will LUBE THE CLEANER ROD before inserting it. That makes a zero-damage insert and the lube will get washed away. If you read my review on that Coeros thing, I rigged my air pump to blow into the vag without moving or removing the cleaning nozzle. One less dry insertion and removal cycle = more good pussy longer.

Doing this I am certain that a new Sanhui yummy-vag will last longer (years) and be in better shape than my TPE vaginas when used and cleaned my normal way.

Vagina aside, I enjoy the feeling of the Sanhui body more than my TPE girls. If you need a pillow to sleep on Sanhui isn't it, for that you need a big soft all TPE pillow, but during sex, fo just slapping her ass when I walk past her, ....Mmmmmm Sanhui.

(Sanhui ought to give me a discount for how much I kiss their marketing asses. You listening Sanhui!!???)

Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I have just received a dark tan 160 big breast with soft breast, ass and vagina.
She's my 3rd silicone doll (FD 162 and Zelex 172) and though she has small hips for me she's awsowe !
I got her from Rosemary Doll and the weight on the website is 38 kg which i believe to be accurate.
She's the 16th doll i get and the best so far, her breast are just amazing and the soft vagina is really a must :twisted:

160cm5ft3-I-cup-Silicone-Se.jpg
160cm5ft3-I-cup-Silicone-Se.jpg (206.98 KiB) Viewed 1419 times

INFORMATIONS