https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Grand Mischief at Fern Valley 2022

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Grand Mischief at Fern Valley 2022

Post by the living tribunal »

Wow 8O Voldemort rides again :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

another spy going to fern valley ( skeleton man is the good guy right?)

carlys_guy

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

carlys_guy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:06 pm another spy going to fern valley ( skeleton man is the good guy right?)

carlys_guy
He is neither, he is the fallen Angel Azrael, angel of death and now is Death himself as Demithyle, Death and creator of Reapers.

As Quoted:

"Only Death and his Court of the Dead can save us from the savage war between Heaven and Hell that is eating up the souls of mankind."
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Although your diminutive or Pixie version will be powerful, he will not be more than any other reaper. There is only one Master of Death and that is you my Lord!

DSCN8384.JPG
DSCN8384.JPG (7.45 MiB) Viewed 595 times
But he does have one unique ability that will make him invaluable as a spy!

DSCN8389.JPG
DSCN8389.JPG (7.4 MiB) Viewed 595 times
When he crosses over to the living, he will morph into a new form compatible with Pixies!
DSCN8400.JPG
DSCN8400.JPG (7.54 MiB) Viewed 595 times
Now I am really enjoying how all this has transpired so far! After all we have just feilded a small Army and not even had to use my personal bodyguard!
DSCN8405.JPG
DSCN8405.JPG (7.72 MiB) Viewed 595 times
And no matter what happens we can blame it all on that fool of a son of Lucifer's!!

DSCN8410.JPG
DSCN8410.JPG (7.58 MiB) Viewed 595 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It was then that the big and little versions of Demithyle's eyes meet for the first time!

Both speak at the exact same time!

My you are a handsome looking dude.

Hey that's what I just said!

DSCN8420.JPG
DSCN8420.JPG (8.33 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Both continue to exactly repeat each other!

Can't you talk on your own?

What good are you like this?

DSCN8430.JPG
DSCN8430.JPG (7.36 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Why should we not take your head, how can this work if it is just a parrot repeating my every word, says both.

DSCN8440.JPG
DSCN8440.JPG (7.27 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Please just relax, all you both have to do is think were you want to send your mini and once out of your physical presence he will be autonomous and just an extra pair of eyes and ears.

DSCN8445.JPG
DSCN8445.JPG (7.48 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Well it's off to see Baron Fuccoff in person than!!

DSCN8453.JPG
DSCN8453.JPG (7.69 MiB) Viewed 567 times
L✰neR✯nger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

It’s good to see Lord Death getting some personal “boots on the ground” in all this. Maybe he’ll be better able to rein in the radicals in his ranks and get back to some kind of balance!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:41 am It’s good to see Lord Death getting some personal “boots on the ground” in all this. Maybe he’ll be better able to rein in the radicals in his ranks and get back to some kind of balance!
Thanks for dropping by and giving me some feedback SF! The story is not even close to being written beyond the next act. As you know I respond best to feedback, and ideas posted.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

The calm before the storm...

The Court of Duke Fuccoff in a moment of peace...

An Illusion about to be shattered..
DSCN8581.JPG
DSCN8581.JPG (7.46 MiB) Viewed 483 times
A smug Baron Fuccoff sits back and reflex's on his clever scheme!

DSCN8586.JPG
DSCN8586.JPG (7.7 MiB) Viewed 483 times
Soon, he muses, soon I will be the most powerful Demon in Hell since Lucifer and his boy band hit the brimstone with their great fall from grace. Some of us were here long before they came and will be here long after they are gone!

DSCN8587.JPG
DSCN8587.JPG (7.99 MiB) Viewed 483 times
Attention! Attention a guest appears before his unholy worship the great and powerful Duke Fuccoff!!

DSCN8599.JPG
DSCN8599.JPG (7.68 MiB) Viewed 483 times
My Dear Duke Fuccoff and your lovely wife the Dutchess Fuccoff! I am both an auther and historian, call me Little D., and after hearing of the great Duke Fuccoff and his, pardon the pun, but Crusade to extract retribution and vengance against the evil Pixie Empire that stole his son's life and carry his sword, Soul Eater!
DSCN8600.JPG
DSCN8600.JPG (7.32 MiB) Viewed 483 times
Well, Lil D. was it, your novel just might be a short story. You just missed General Beowulf Morningstar leading his small army to find the head of she who did the deed!! His own plan you might note in your writings!

DSCN8623.JPG
DSCN8623.JPG (7.54 MiB) Viewed 483 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

As it appears interest in this thread has reached its conclusion it is time to move on. I will continue my part of this story in my next CD Blog (if anyone is interested) and then back to my own thread!
L✰neR✯nger

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I wouldn't say lack of interest; more of case of waiting until some grand happening occurs that inspires us to make a comment; the last scene left me expecting something to happen, in the next post, that is shocking enough to provoke a response. I know feedback helps, but there's only so many ways to say 'This is looking good so far, what happens next'? and only so many times one can say it.

This is like publishing three or four pages of a comic book at a time; maybe it might help to post an entire sequence at once? By that I mean where there is a beginning, middle, and end; the end is the payoff that should be a cliffhanger or whatever; e.g., evil skull clone confesses to an affair with Baroness Fucoff when they were at Demon School or something :)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

the living tribunal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:37 pm I wouldn't say lack of interest; more of case of waiting until some grand happening occurs that inspires us to make a comment; the last scene left me expecting something to happen, in the next post, that is shocking enough to provoke a response. I know feedback helps, but there's only so many ways to say 'This is looking good so far, what happens next'? and only so many times one can say it.

This is like publishing three or four pages of a comic book at a time; maybe it might help to post an entire sequence at once? By that I mean where there is a beginning, middle, and end; the end is the payoff that should be a cliffhanger or whatever; e.g., evil skull clone confesses to an affair with Baroness Fucoff when they were at Demon School or something :)

Thanks for you input! I agree with you, but life is what it is. At 73 years old with a bad back, fucked up hands, a handicapped wife and still working full time for Insurance for my wife, it's not easy to move at a fast pace. Not to mention it took 2 weeks to piece together Fuccoff's court alone. I do plan on this to evenly lead to an actual combat and will model it after 40K Fantasy rules. There is rumblings of another Mischief in the future so there will be actual players running the two armies. It will be glorious!! So I am tweaking it as best as possible. But hey, I have to pay people to dress my dolls for me now! Fortunately for me my Ladies pose themselves, which helps an awful lot.
L✰neR✯nger

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

LoneRanger wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:46 pm At 73 years old with a bad back, fucked up hands, a handicapped wife and still working full time for Insurance for my wife, it's not easy to move at a fast pace. Not to mention it took 2 weeks to piece together Fuccoff's court alone. I do plan on this to evenly lead to an actual combat and will model it after 40K Fantasy rules. There is rumblings of another Mischief in the future so there will be actual players running the two armies. It will be glorious!! So I am tweaking it as best as possible. But hey, I have to pay people to dress my dolls for me now! Fortunately for me my Ladies pose themselves, which helps an awful lot.
Ouch :( You've done remarkably well for those circumstances. Age is a bitch! Good to hear there might be more :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

sorry lone things have been busy here so i don't get to come to the doll sites as much, i always enjoy your stories.

carlys_guy

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:53 pm Ouch :( You've done remarkably well for those circumstances. Age is a bitch! Good to hear there might be more :thumbs_up:
Indeed… Mr LR is a dynamo! As one of the lucky few who’ve seen him “in action”, I can attest to the enormous efforts he puts into his stories… and the huge amounts of FUN had in creating them!

It’s not an easy thing making Tiny Tales. Often, a story can become a struggle to “complete” on many fronts… everything from lack of time or energy, to missing or broken parts, or underestimating one’s abilities… it all puts pressure on the creative process. For me… like my pal LR… doing stories is part of what makes life FUN and dolls worth having in the first place.

I was fortunate to have a younger sister to create doll stories with while growing up. I’m not so lucky as an adult. As most of us know, across the entire realm of the “adult doll” world, playing with dolls as an adult man is an isolating pursuit. I rely on my friends here at TDF for companionship and encouragement. I don’t have any nearby “real life” friends or family that I can share this hobby with daily.

I create stories and tales here on TDF because the process of doing it is satisfying in itself… but I do crave an audience sometimes, and feel hurt when I don’t feel that I’ve got one. It’s a common woe, I know… one that is felt by many here on TDF every day. We on TDF operate on the margins of society. I could probably find a wider audience for my stories if I cleaned them up to PG-13 and moved to FB or other platforms… but those kind of stories don’t appeal to me…

My Minxes are SEXY!

I know, there are “private” groups on FB and other places that I could join… I’m just not interested yet. So much about what I’m doing here on TDF is “discovering” myself. You see, there was a 40 year gap in my time playing with dolls. So I have some personal ground to cover…

I am eternally grateful for all of you who have enjoyed my stories, played “story time” with me and helped feed all the fires of this Doll-Life… you are all most cherished companions! 💕

These stories all take the time they must. Your reference TLT, to receiving a few pages at a time of a comic, is very accurate. As a reader, it is frustrating. I choose to view it a little like the common network TV process of a new episode weekly… with all the anticipation it builds. Although, I doubt I could ever be counted on to produce an episode weekly… Ha!

I’ve mentioned before the marvelous new production of “Pinocchio” by Guillermo del Toro. A stop-action animation film breathtaking in it’s detail and execution. Principals in the film claim they were working on it for over a decade from conception… but to me, more telling is that there was 1000 days of SHOOTING production! That is absolutely staggering to imagine. All I can say is… watch the movie!

I will continue to make stories… and Universe willing… will once again travel to the mystical realm of Fern Valley and “play dolls” with my dear friend LoneRanger “in the real” soonish. Time, distance, work, health, money and all the other pressures of adult life prevent us from hanging out together as often… or for as long, as we’d like. But the dolls demand it… and we must obey.

Because the Dolls are really in charge… 😜

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I only have one tiny girl so far but need to get another for Selena to carry around :).
I have been finding it hard to find the inspiration to do photo shoots so at these times
I just browse around the forum and come check out your cool photo shoots and stories you do.
Id bet quite a few people like myself check out your thread and just do not leave a lot of comments is all.
Besides if you enjoy it then its always worth doing :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS