sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is TPE healthy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is TPE healthy?

Post by Zlamvam »

I believe you are quite safe, if you actually do keep it to Vendors that is recommended and approved and stay away from the shady ones. In some cases you are better off paying $€£100 more then less.
It is, I believe, also a bad idea to start consuming TPE. If in some cases you feel the weird urge to do that, by all means resist the temptation. Very bad for your health.
Also I believe it is extremely unhealthy if you put TPE on fire. So yes, keep TPE far away from fire.
This goes for Silicone as well.

losetime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by losetime »

TPE material is a kind of rubber product. At the same time, it is widely used because it is safe, non-toxic and non-irritating to the human body. It is often used in the production of toys and models, so it can be used safely.
If you are lonely, you can buy a sex real doll that looks like a real person so that you can have someone to talk to.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I was speaking about my own experiences. Obviously others will have their own impressions regarding TPE. If you found something that works for you, that's great. :)

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

They call me TPE. Short for "The Pussy Eater". Yum yum piggies bum, healthy as can be.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Bloki
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bloki »

It's impossible to tell if anything is healthy these days.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:11 pm They call me TPE. Short for "The Pussy Eater". Yum yum piggies bum, healthy as can be.
Strange coincidence, I'm also called TPE: "The Penis Eater." Gotta have that D.
:haha4:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Piggypig
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Piggypig »

Guy if you're worried about micro-plastic exposure from a TPE doll you have no idea how bad this micro plastic shit really is it's EVERYWHERE it's so bad (also you don't need to worry about micro plastic stuff when dealing with your doll).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... first-time

losetime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by losetime »

TPE material does not contain toxic plasticizers (o-benzenes), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons PAHs, nonylphenol NP, bisphenol A, low VOC volatility, and meets environmental protection testing. TPE is an environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic material. At present, TPE is widely used in daily household products, kitchen utensils, medical products, automotive accessories and other products, and is in close contact with people.
If you are lonely, you can buy a sex real doll that looks like a real person so that you can have someone to talk to.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Things like this are only a problem if we choose to make them one. Fact is we all probably ingest toxic crap every time we draw breath. Life’s too short to spend it inside a hermetically-sealed chamber drinking sterilised distilled water and eating organic tofu - so I’ll take my chances, thanks.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

PrivateUser1 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:48 am I was curious to know if TPE is actually healthy for usage, because of the micro plastics?
does anyone have any information about it?
I had a bit of concern myself on this. It may sound bad, but like someone else said, the Chinese aren't exactly known for keeping to strict quality control on many products and when you're talking a sex doll... well? If things go wrong, whose gonna prosecute them except themselves? The US? UK? haha.

However, I've researched this a long time and watched a long time (at least 5 years) and have yet to see any horror stories about people's interaction with TPE as long as they don't do anything stupid, so I reckon it's ok as long as you order from a reputable dealer. And if I thought it was dangerous I wouldn't have ordered one.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

You ingest more microplastics if you drink a bottle of water (actually nowadays it's the tap too, water treatment plants aren't able to get the sheer amount of it out now), or eat most processed food.. which unless you cook everything from scratch using fresh raw ingredients, you do. Also, atmospheric pollution from cars and manufacturing.. even if you live in the country, a shift in the Jetstream can blow pollution on you... old apartment? Might still have some lead paint somewhere 🙃 Btw... WiFi and 4G have only been around for a generation.. I don't think there's enough data on whether or not internet and cell signals going thru our bodies is doing any harm.. and now we have 5G too..

Modern civilization is toxic for your health... But we deal with it because who wants to go be a hermit living on a remote mountain? (Lol, some of us might )

A doll is the least likely thing in your life to give you cancer. And even if it was toxic, I think the mental health benefits outweigh the physical health detriments. High cortisol (from stress) will kill you early too 🧐

jeffmanny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jeffmanny »

TPE is hypo allergic and safe for contact.

safesurround
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by safesurround »

I'm not too concerned about the microplastics since we ingest more from normal sources. My understanding has been that tpe is porous and can harbor bacteria if not sufficiently cleaned.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Coming back to this... I'm wondering a little if there is something about this TPE that can affect you in a subtle manner. It might be nothing, but I've actually been sleeping with my doll besides me for a couple of months now and I've been getting some unusual dreams. First one was a month ago when I dreamed I was dressed as woman for some reason... Highly unusual dream. I dismissed it.

Couple nights before I dreamed I was a nurse. Not a male nurse in typical male attire, but a male nurse in those classic female nurses' attire (dress, black stockings), pretending to be female. I was infiltrating a hospital with the help of an actual female nurse for some weird reason! No one suspected me. I even felt quite cool and comfortable in my nurse uniform, although i missed where I was supposed to register and had to go back! Highly unusual dream.

Then last night I had a dream of kittens. Lots and lots of little furry white kittens. Everywhere! Running about, lying about, playing. Some running up my legs with their little paws.

These dreams are highly unusual for me. It feels like I'm having women's dreams!!

Maybe it's cos I'm thinking a lot more now about women's stuff for my doll, and I do. Also in my comic strip about my doll one of her characters is that of a Victorian Nurse... So it could be my mind working on that- but putting me in the nurses uniform in 1st person is strange. I do a lot of stories, but NEVER dreamed in the 1st person view of a woman! And the kittens- I have NO idea what that's about!

I'm wondering if TPE is leaking oestrogen maybe like some plastics are know to do at certain temperatures?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Jeb1234
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jeb1234 »

Everything I've read suggests TPE is generally safe, but smelling it after its been heated certainly makes me nauseous...

INFORMATIONS