sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is TPE healthy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Is TPE healthy?

Post by Wheezer »

PrivateUser1 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:48 am I was curious to know if TPE is actually healthy for usage, because of the micro plastics?
does anyone have any information about it?
I can understand the OP being concerned.

There are a lot of scare stories on the internet that are sensational, scream about risks, but have little basis in fact.
But I guess as long as they get those clicks for the links, then that is all they want. :)

Plus it is scary the amount of folks who think "it's GOT to be true, since I read it on the internet", without even a cursory check of the source or background.
I used to get concerned and try to explain the facts and unravel the confusion, but more and more that seems pointless in many cases. :(

So now if they get the facts and alternatives, but STILL cling to their beliefs ... well ... it is what it is.

Probably the only way to be really "safe" would be to live naked in a big open field on an overcast day drinking rainwater and eating grass.

Anything other than that seems to entail some sort of risk.

Just my opinion.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Personally I've heard of at least one person that died through contact with tpe dolls....

A crate of them fell on his head! 😝

Edit
I'm not convinced that it was the tpe that ultimately killed him though as I'm sure it would have been a similar result if they had been made of silicone. 😉

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

:glou:
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Studio wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:27 am Don't eat it and you'll be fine.
Ha ha!

My Piper Jessica has very little smell. Eco model. The TPE seems like a neutral substance.

I’m not worried. There are products I use that are clearly hazardous, those I’m careful with. My Rubber dolly is safe for boinking until I’m alerted otherwise. 😆

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

You would think by now there would be many reports here on TDF about members cocks falling off or something just sayin.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

chuminsidedontbeshy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chuminsidedontbeshy »

If you're allergic to mineral oil, yes, in the big-bad red bold underlined font. Otherwise, I heavily lean on the 'no' side but would rather shift attention to the powdering part of maintaining a doll. Feels like all the options aren't good (or at least lacking) when it comes to that (always dealing with colloid particles seems like a bad thing).

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

chuminsidedontbeshy wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:07 pm If you're allergic to mineral oil, yes, in the big-bad red bold underlined font. Otherwise, I heavily lean on the 'no' side but would rather shift attention to the powdering part of maintaining a doll. Feels like all the options aren't good (or at least lacking) when it comes to that (always dealing with colloid particles seems like a bad thing).
Could you please elaborate on (colloid particles)? Thanks
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

HokuoDavies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HokuoDavies »

I have good experiences with TPE. The material is completely different than, say, 10 years ago. It has various health tests etc. and quality certificates.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Maybe with decades long studies with fully analyzed TPE blends, a definitive answer might be found
However, the fact that there are a number of long time owners still alive and kicking despite being exposed to a cocktail of chemicals used to produce elastomers over the years, speaks volumes about the benign nature of TPE generally :whistle:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Tpe is used heavily in the medical field. Yes, perhaps not our exact mix, but then again, maybe so. Aibei purchases its TPE pellets from Texas, same company that supplies the makers of artificial limb padding (which is TPE in case you didn't know). So as much as we want to think it's a mysterious leading edge material, it's not. It is cheap because it is readily available and used all over the world. The doll folks don't make TPE, they buy it from giant manufacturors, who service way more then the doll industry.
My dolls are safe. It's the global warming causing polar bears to come far enough south to eat our neighbors that is the real risk here.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It's the global warming causing polar bears to come far enough south to eat our neighbors that is the real risk here.

You could emigrate Down Under, it's one hell of a swim for a polar bear to get here :)

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

RevJack wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:29 pm
My dolls are safe. It's the global warming causing polar bears to come far enough south to eat our neighbors that is the real risk here.

Reverend Jack
There it is. We have actual problems to solve, like what we’re doing to the planet. We don’t need to invent problems.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yes, TPE does have dangers ...

It can make your dick fall off !!!
(Only if you fuck your doll too much)

Other than that risk, it is safe.

Cheers!
... W ...

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I remember seeing a video tour of a factory and the containers that I’m certain were to make the tpe doll had Texas USA on the label. An observation to put here (a data point) if you will and I feel that’s some indication towards safe to me. Just sayin.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SimonSays7 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:00 am
RevJack wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Reverend Jack
There it is. We have actual problems to solve, like what we’re doing to the planet. We don’t need to invent problems.
Can anyone please invent an automatic bear spray system so these polar bears don’t fuck my dolls this could reck havoc on their tpe pussy never mind they are probably newbies to dollery with claws holy shit.

INFORMATIONS