realsexdoll.com

My Journey Begins!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Journey Begins!

Post by Niichanyametekudasai »

Hello all!

Ive been getting interested in dolls for maybe a month or so now. It started with just buying some cheap knock off torsos and butts on amazon to freshen things up. It had been a long time since I looked at sex dolls as when I was younger I remember not liking what I was seeing at that point, but I also couldnt afford it so never looked into it. I got curious and discovered quickly that the dolls are far above and beyond what I'd remembered seeing years ago.

As I'm sure happened with many others, I started cruising sites and getting excited about the reality of possibly actually purchasing one. Thankfully though I was a little less impulsive than with the cheap torsos on amazon and took my time searching out a dealer with a good reputation and dolls I was interested in.

I want to share, not only my story as it develops, but I also hope it will be useful to others getting ready to start the hobby as reading others sharing their experiences has been invaluable in finally arriving at ordering my first doll with a degree of confidence.

So let's get to the details.

In the time of waiting for the first doll I decided to order a second. I ordered them both from sexdolls-shop.com. I decided to order the second from here as well as they've been stellar in terms of customer service so far.

Doll number one
Piper Eiran 150cm D Cup
Honey Light Skin
Standing feet, evo skeleton, shrugging shoulders. The works.
Removable vagina
Filled Breasts
Should be about 65lb
https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/product/p ... 0cm-eiran/

I was almost set on Akira. I had overlooked Eiran as I didnt love how she was styled in the main product photo. But thankfully I looked over her full product page and I was at once instead pretty sure I wanted her. So I flipped flopped from one to the other and then waited another day or so and I kept finding myself looking over those pictures. I think probably the biggest draw for me in a doll is the expression. To me I find Eiran's expression both tranquil and penetrating. I don't have a name picked out for this doll or the other yet. I take forever to name anything.

So I'd like to share my reasoning of some of my choices in her specs. I chose a removable vagina because I've been plagued by stories on here and on reddit of the troubles that can come from the fixed vagina. Maybe the clean up would be a factor for me there too, but I won't know till I'm hauling her around the house. The biggest reason I went for removable is this. If the sleeve tears or is damaged, and it will be sooner or later, I want as little of that ware and tear being done to something directly incorporated into the doll as possible. I want to isolate the potential for damage. Of course I do know this doesnt mean I couldnt still run into similar issues with her anus or just with the vaginal cavity but it seemed like a worthwhile precaution.

Why did I go for filled breasts? The simple answer is durability. This is especially important to me on the piper doll as her head and body are seamlessly bound together. If some part of the body or head fails I can't swap out the parts. I like breasts but they aren't the focus on my attention generally and while lifelike qualities in a doll are great, I can enjoy the doll for being a doll and having non-realistic, doll traits.

Doll number two
SEdoll Tracy 161 F Cup
Light tan skin
I go two heads, both with built in tongues. Yay kisses.
SEdoll 76-B and SEdoll 102
Standing feet, evo, shrugging shoulders, the works.
She also has articulated hands! \o/
removable vagina
hollow breasts
Site says 77lb
https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/product/s ... cup-tracy/

So I got the second doll for a few reasons. The big reason is there are options I would like to try that I didnt with the piper doll. Because of her weight and because her heads and body are separate I wanted to try the hollow breasts. I said above breasts aren't my focus, but I still love them. And at an F Cup it will be glorious to see them jiggle. :D I recall maybe having read that while the hollow breasts reduce the weight it may not be a drastic weight reduction, but I'll take what I can get. Also the repair for deflation on hollow breasts seems to be a lot more promising and simple than trying to make an imitation franken-gel to refill her with. I also don't like the idea of the gel leaking into the doll in the first place.

The removable vagina I chose for the same reasons listed above for the piper doll.

I was also very curious about SEdoll in general and I'm wary of the fragility of the wire hands and really wanted to have a doll with the hand skeleton. It gives lots of fun options sexy and otherwise but most importantly it will mean she has more durable hands. Finally the other big reason I opted for a second doll was that I had a similar experience with this doll where I found myself returning to the page over and over to look at the pictures. Her expression gives me an impression of a slightly demure, but maternal gentleness. While I am not particularly drawn to really large breasts, in the case of Tracy they just really seem to fit well into her overall shape. She has a slender waist, but there is a hint of definition which makes it a little more believable that she is so shapely because she gets her exercise. I even looked at the possibility of putting the 76-B head on a different body, but every time I compared side by side I still found myself leaning toward the one I chose.

So how will I store them?

First off I ordered a memory foam pillow for standing against walls. I will probably order more just to have good padding for wherever I want to place the doll, storing or displaying and what not. I also purchased a memory foam mattress topper for my bed so I can lay them on it for a time without worry for their booties. As for hanging I am not entirely sure I want to stress test the shelving unit in closets to see if they can support the weight of either of the girls. Hang storage does seem to be quite ideal in make respects though so I do plan to buy a rack specifically for the dolls before long, even if I end up using it mostly for cleaning, dressing, etc.

What have a purchased in prep?
Two drying sticks
a small douce bottle
two small aquarium pumps
two pairs of forceps, I forget the exact length but they are plenty long
a set of white, thin microfiber towels
A pouch of black hair ties
a set of hair clips in a whole rainbow of colors.
baby podwer
baby oil
an inexpensive endoscope
powder puffs
some warm, neutral powder blushes and a sparkly pink one as well
a usb heating rod
Water based lubricant (well I already had some, but I may buy a brand that is confirmed to be safe for the dolls)

I am waiting on clothes till I have a measuring tape and the girls in front of me. The first thing I'll order will be bras most likely so I can protect their milkers from gravity.

What I don't have yet is tpe repair supplies.

And a final point about why I am getting the dolls. For me I think the dolls will be equally about companionship, styling and photos as it will be about sex. I would also like to take up sewing as a hobby so I can make them custom clothes or modify things to fit better. I am looking forward to hugging and just sitting with my dolls as much as I am excited about answering the burning question of what will they feel like. I also know how much time is spent on upkeep but I honestly think I will enjoy caring for the dolls.

I plan for my next major post in this thread to detail a bit more about my customer experience so far with sexdolls-shop but I want to wait till I can post pictures as the piper doll is already shipped and I have factory photos to share of how she came out.

Now I just need to think of some names. 8O

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My Journey Begins!

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF! :multi:
You seem to have done your homework very well and made very good choices! ...and you have good taste in girls! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

Hoping these lovely ladies will arrive safely and quickly at your place! :angel: :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Niichanyametekudasai
Welcome to TDF. It sounds like you have been doing a lot of research and are good and ready for your dolls. Hope you have lots of fun when they arrive. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The piper doll is about a state away, though carrier tracking estimates not till monday. I am guessing due to business days and the weekend and all that jazz. Crossing my fingers to see her before then, but mondays always need a little help being a good day, don't they?

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I'll take some time now to talk about shipping as I've learned or at least heard this is the busy season for sex doll manufacturers and vendors so I'm sure everyone playing the waiting game right now might find some distraction in hearing other's shipping experience so they might know what to expect. My SEdoll was only ordered a day or so ago so she isnt even in production yet I imagine. According to sexdolls-shop SE has about double the average manufacture time as piper. So I don't expect an update on her anytime soon.

I placed the order for the piperdoll on Oct 20. She was a custom configuration, not a ready to ship model, as is likely obvious due to her configuration as detailed above being very uncommon for the in-stock models.
I received what I assume is an automated order confirmation from vendor and didn't contact them about my order initially other than placing the order itself. By Oct 24th I had heard that the coated lip option I had picked (I'm a sucker for some sparkly lip gloss looking lips) has given some people trouble when trying to put anything in the dolls' mouths. So Im thinking of crap, will it come off over time or will I have to crack it or something. So I contact the vendor and asked if it was too late to change the part. I got a prompt and concise reply assuring me the factory had been informed of the change in configuration. Hurray!

Four days later on the 28th I get factory photos to check and confirm before shipment. I am given just three images. While I could have asked for more I am sure I did not. I was excited to see she was complete and wanted them to get her on her way to me. I can't provide the photos yet as my account is still very new, but it's the angles you see in the most common kind of factory shots, her sitting legs straight, then a close up of the face, and then a third image showing all the extra wigs, eyes, and accessories that ship with the doll.

Upon confirmation vendor informs me that right now shipping is a kind of a mess in China and that tracking numbers sometimes take up to 15 days to get. That wasn't exactly heartening. However, I didn't have to wait very long at all. After placing an order for the SEdoll, I get tracking for the piper doll on Nov. 3rd, thursday. Carrier says she is in Alaska. Wow! It also says she will be here the very next day. I checked tracking throughout the day to look for any sort of update. She ended up making it to a very nearby state by friday morning but her delivery was also rescheduled for Monday. This didn't really bother me as she was so close and that was when I made the previous comment. Flash forward to friday afternoon(the day of this post), and her tracking updates again. It says she will be here tomorrow before noon. So maybe in the final stretch here. Last 24 hours.

Sexdolls-shop has been great. I was a goofball and did the exact same thing with my SEdoll in that I decided I wanted to go with different options if they hadn't already finished x y or z. I emailed vendor about switching vagina type and tweaking a coloration to match one of my other choices. Again I am promptly informed that the order for the factory is now changed and all is well. Obviously I would be the one at fault as I ordered a configuration before I was sure, though I was sure at the time of ordering. So I appreciate their being quick and attentive enough to catch my last minute requests and get them into the factory in time.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Out for delivery

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:46 am Out for delivery
???

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Studio wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:50 am
Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:46 am Out for delivery
???
Delivery tracking status on my doll. :glou:
But then got delayed. :cry:
So I pickup on Tuesday.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:06 am So I pickup on Tuesday.
Tomorrow! You can make it, even if you don't sleep much tonight!

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Oh I think I can post pictures now. Let's give it a shot.
I didnt figure out how to put the pictures here. So until I unstupid myself I'm just posting an imgur link.
https://imgur.com/a/6i8c9vc

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

I’m so looking forward to following your journey and the wonderfully detailed accounts of your doll partnership experience Niichanyametekudasai.

Great stuff 😀👏🙌

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Great selection, I've been looking at getting a Piper doll for sometime but never quite pushed the button. My eye always gets caught by another model but Piper is on the list😊
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Davidh wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 am Great selection, I've been looking at getting a Piper doll for sometime but never quite pushed the button. My eye always gets caught by another model but Piper is on the list😊
Hey Davidh, good to meet you. I honestly made my choice to get a piper first a bit early on into my research. I'm not saying I would change my choice now but I've heard a mix of things about them.

Common listed Pros:
Great bodies, big booties.
Soft to the Touch
Pleasant scent
Good lhp placement (of course this is personal to a degree)
Seamless head design makes for more real feel despite the very fantasy style of these dolls.

Common cons:
Not very durable
Piper still doesnt have articulated finger skeleton option that I know of (probably my biggest gripe with the doll on paper)
Seamless head doesn't offer variety or the option to switch heads if yours gets damaged.

I'll be sure to post a formal review once Ive had her awhile.
I'm just curious which model are you interested in?

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Raspberry1967 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 am I’m so looking forward to following your journey and the wonderfully detailed accounts of your doll partnership experience Niichanyametekudasai.

Great stuff 😀👏🙌

R
If I got one thing it's details. Glad they aren't bogging you down and thanks for the comment. :glou: I look forward to sharing.

INFORMATIONS