realsexdoll.com

My Journey Begins!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Journey Begins!

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:59 am
Raspberry1967 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 am I’m so looking forward to following your journey and the wonderfully detailed accounts of your doll partnership experience Niichanyametekudasai.

Great stuff 😀👏🙌

R
If I got one thing it's details. Glad they aren't bogging you down and thanks for the comment. :glou: I look forward to sharing.
It’s never bogging down…details are everything…one of those details may be instrumental in giving another doll owner a lot of help 😀👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Niichanyametekudasai »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:00 pm
Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:59 am
Raspberry1967 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 am I’m so looking forward to following your journey and the wonderfully detailed accounts of your doll partnership experience Niichanyametekudasai.

Great stuff 😀👏🙌

R
If I got one thing it's details. Glad they aren't bogging you down and thanks for the comment. :glou: I look forward to sharing.
It’s never bogging down…details are everything…one of those details may be instrumental in giving another doll owner a lot of help 😀👍

R
That was my logic, glad I wasnt alone i seeing it that way.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ok. Today was the original delivery date. And I knew she was in the UPS facility. They hadnt processed my request for hold completely. It told me she'd be ready Tuesday when I made the hold request.

So anyway, forget all that, I went up there today and was able to get them to fish her out of the held packages that hadnt been relabeled for hold yet and. Long story short I got her.

I didn't see anything sketchy on the box minus a black label saying I should film an unboxing video. These guys must think I have more than two hands. But I did take some photos of the pack inside the box and what not I will share later.

You all weren't kidding. Getting her inside and then out of the box was a real workout. It did not help that I did not realize that her head bolt had been bolted through to the inner layer of box. She is a piper doll so she has a hanging port on the top of her head. I had her in a bridal carry and I lift and the box seemed like it was glued to the crown of her skull and I was just like. She is heavy, wtf is this? Scary few moment trying to safely place her down as the whole box had shifted while I hold her steady on the table with one hand and reach for the provided tiny wrench and slowly unscrew this thing a quarter turn at a time. Fun times.

I was able to get her out and onto the bed undamaged. Huzzah. I will be posting more later with pictures and stuff but it might be time for a lunch break before I give her the post factory cleaning and stuff. I do have one initial thing. Not an issue exactly. While I am aware of a movable eye socket system piper has had for awhile now, I dont recall ever being given that option. My girl came with little balls of what I guess is cotton behind her eyes and she came out of the box with an ahego face. Foreshadowing? Anyway without the cotton her eyes are sunken back in the sockets. And it was such a trial to get her eyes facing forward to look normal that I dislodged the end of her eye lash. That's one thing I did not prepare, glue to reattach an eye lash. I'm not really sure what glue I should use. I saw a post from a guy on reddit who used some glue, I dont know what, many had recommended to him and it ate a little hole into the eyelid of his doll. Im not sure if maybe he got a glue people talked about for silicon and use it on tpe and didnt understand or what but that post has me a bit nervous about picking the glue to buy so any help is appreciated. I will be making certain it won't damage her before I use it. As for the movable eye sockets that I imagine would have prevented that issue to begin with, I am going to contact Sexdolls-shop and see what the deal is with that.

Ok so now the important thing we all care about, the doll!!

I was a good boy and used my legs to lift. In a bridal carry she really isnt that bad to lift, the big thing is positioning myself to lift her. Her body has more give than I expected. She is soft not only in the sense of smoothing your hand along the surface of her skin, but also the squishiness. So I'm a little nervous about selecting where to put my hands to move her as I don't want overstrain or stretch the tpe anywhere.

Though I got solid breasts I am not disappointed at all. I put one of the inserts in just to see how difficult it would be and with a bit of powder it really wasn't too bad at all. As for actual use... I'll let you know, but the iner texture felt nice on my finger. 8O

Also I'm so glad I got a memory foam topper to protect her bubble butt. Suffice to say it's a whole bottle of detergent worth of bubble back there. Good lord. One last note, for the most part she is easier to pose than I thought. Sometime after bath time I'll get her in her 'pajamas' and post a picture. I warn you though. She's pretty cute.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Congratulations, she is home 😀👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ok morning after update time:

Sexdollsshop told me piper doesnt issue a verification code. Gotta check on that. I was told that I was correct that piperdolls do come standard with movable eye sockets where mine had some balls of cotton behind her eyes that do not cut it as functional. The vendor is going to contact them about it and I'm going to be pretty disappointed with them if they don't send me a set free. Because as it is my girl has a bit of a lazy eye and trying to correct it popped off her eyelash. No big deal, but it shouldnt have been like that to begin with.

Literally everything else has been great. I intended to get her in pajamas and take a pic but by the time I had everything done for the day and had her in a nice neutral pose on the bed, I was too tired to get her dressed. I can confirm she is a good cuddler.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Gorgeous! Your first picture is beautifully done from outfit to posing. Glad you finally got her, have a nice honeymoon

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations! :multi: This young lady is absolutely gorgeous! :angel: 😍
Happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She is in princess mode lazing on my bed while I do the housework.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, there - welcome to TDF! I have a male doll but I wanted to drop a quick comment about the skeleton hands. You said you chose them because you thought they would be more durable. I know through experience that they aren't indestructible. Finger pokes can and do happen. (Erik's had a couple.) The articulated wires in the hands are still quite thin. Therefore I'd suggest putting socks on your doll's hands when you move her to guard against any potential knocks/bumps. (Ensure that the ends of the socks are loose on her fingertips.) The skeleton hands do have an impressive range of motion but there are times when I can't get them to pose exactly as I'd hoped. They're still pretty cool, though. I love Erik's hands.
ps: congrats, your girl is a cutie! :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

true_blue22 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:26 am Hi, there - welcome to TDF! I have a male doll but I wanted to drop a quick comment about the skeleton hands. You said you chose them because you thought they would be more durable. I know through experience that they aren't indestructible. Finger pokes can and do happen. (Erik's had a couple.) The articulated wires in the hands are still quite thin. Therefore I'd suggest putting socks on your doll's hands when you move her to guard against any potential knocks/bumps. (Ensure that the ends of the socks are loose on her fingertips.) The skeleton hands do have an impressive range of motion but there are times when I can't get them to pose exactly as I'd hoped. They're still pretty cool, though. I love Erik's hands.
Thanks for much for that, I'll get her some mittens or something. As cool as articulated hands are I'm so paranoid of breaking them that even once the SE is here I will probably barely every move her hands. So far with the girl I try to pose her such that her hands just won't be touched at all in how I plan to move her and the only time I touch them is if they get bumped as I am just straightening out the fingers to a neutral position again. And thank you, I agree she is cute, but she also has a bit of something sharp in her expression. Having a hard time naming her. Thank you again for sharing.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Congrats on your Piper!

There's always something special about receiving your first doll, isn't there?

Enjoy the honeymoon!

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JustDude wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:22 am Congrats on your Piper!

There's always something special about receiving your first doll, isn't there?

Enjoy the honeymoon!
:glou:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Niichanyametekudasai wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:47 am
true_blue22 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:26 am Hi, there - welcome to TDF! I have a male doll but I wanted to drop a quick comment about the skeleton hands. You said you chose them because you thought they would be more durable. I know through experience that they aren't indestructible. Finger pokes can and do happen. (Erik's had a couple.) The articulated wires in the hands are still quite thin. Therefore I'd suggest putting socks on your doll's hands when you move her to guard against any potential knocks/bumps. (Ensure that the ends of the socks are loose on her fingertips.) The skeleton hands do have an impressive range of motion but there are times when I can't get them to pose exactly as I'd hoped. They're still pretty cool, though. I love Erik's hands.
Thanks for much for that, I'll get her some mittens or something. As cool as articulated hands are I'm so paranoid of breaking them that even once the SE is here I will probably barely every move her hands. So far with the girl I try to pose her such that her hands just won't be touched at all in how I plan to move her and the only time I touch them is if they get bumped as I am just straightening out the fingers to a neutral position again. And thank you, I agree she is cute, but she also has a bit of something sharp in her expression. Having a hard time naming her. Thank you again for sharing.
You're welcome, Niichanyametekudasai. If you're gentle when you pose your doll's hands/fingers you have nothing to fear in regard to damaging them. I found that my old socks were a bit rough on Erik's fingertips, so now I put knee-high stockings over his hands and forearms before I put the socks on. (Again, make sure the stockings/socks are loose on the fingertips. If they're pulled taut, that could cause a finger poke.) I toss and turn a lot in my sleep, so Erik always has socks on his hands before I turn in for the night. In regard to a name, perhaps you could try an online search for baby girl names. (I found the perfect name for my dog from a baby names book.)
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First two night what I did was just put her on her back in a neutral position and have her hands pressed to the top of her thighs but slightly more toward the inner thigh. I have slept with a body pillow for years now but aive found I sleep really well with her without even curling around her fully like I did with my pillow. I cover her with the fleece blanket she came wrapped in and tuck it in under her so she is cozy easy to cuddle pretty worry free. Ive have decide though, only short hair styles to bed. Gotta get her a few more. Love long hair but it is a mess when she is laying down. I still plan to get her some extra hand protection though.

As for a name, Ill come up.with one. Might take me a few weeks though.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sorry for the double post, but realized I wasn't going to have as easy of a time posting pics from phone.

I only let her hold this pose for a few minutes to take a picture. So cute. >///<
And this is how she will be most of the day.

INFORMATIONS