www.wmdolls.com

WM Doll 85cm F-cup Torso Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seeifitsticks123

WM Doll 85cm F-cup Torso Review

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

I've had this doll for a couple weeks now and seeing as there is only one other review (viewtopic.php?t=98827) for this model, from 2020, I thought I'd contribute my two cents. I purchased the torso from RLSD (Real Love Sex Dolls) here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/85cm-2ft9- ... tom-f-cup/. This is my first sex doll experience. You can find my pictures featuring this torso elsewhere on The Doll Forum: Miranda's thread - viewtopic.php?t=158789, Stacy's thread: viewtopic.php?t=159070

- Ordering Experience -
My experience with RLSD was great; they helped me out with some shipping issues (I had the packages held at my local UPS Store for pickup) and remained communicative and professional throughout. I would definitely recommend them as a good vendor to purchase from. Their prices are competitive and they run regular promotions and sales. To-date I have purchased three heads and one torso from them without issue. All were produced on-demand (none from stock), and the ETA from order placement to physical receipt was approx. 5 weeks.

- Pros and Cons -
**Pros**:
1. The box is perfect for storage of the torso and head, and it's non-descript and small enough to make it easy to tuck away. You don't have to deal with a coffin-sized box that begs a lot of questions.

2. The attractiveness of the heads and torso are A+. There were a number of boner-inducing moments in the first few days where I would just go in the room and look at her out of sheer hotness appreciation.

3. The torso is light enough for me to shift around a bit during sexy times if I need to reposition; making position adjustments doesn't break the mood as much as I'd assume it does with a full doll.

4. Clothing compatibility - while the doll's proportions are still on the comic book-side of reality (e.g. an extremely tiny waist, even smaller than the waist of a size small dress form), I found that women's XS (extra small) clothes fit her best. This includes both dresses and tops. Her hips are her widest point, and size S (small) micro skirts fit her well in both length and width. I was happy that I didn't have to resort to child sizes because that 1) limits clothing availability and 2) just feels icky.

5. The F-cup, gel-filled boobs look amazing. I honestly wouldn't ever go bigger than F-cup. I see lot of people rocking H-cup and larger, and more power to you, but for me (a huge lover of big boobs and voluptuous women) anything bigger than an F-cup just means adding more weight, less maneuverability, and less clothing compatibility. To quote an old coworker, "anything bigger than a handful is just a waste!"

**Cons**:
1. The vaginal LHP (love hole placement) is hilariously bad. Maybe Chinese penises are shaped differently, but I had a hell of a time trying to get it in as an American man of average length and girth. Definitely had flash backs to my first time fumbling around with a girl for real. Lots of awkward, painful, sweaty repositioning. I finally found that if I rested her on her back on top of a stairstepper I have (basically just a plastic step that sits approx. 6 inches off the ground) that aligned our parts in a workable way. Anal was a little less of a struggle but still much better with something raising the torso up. Oral feels very pleasurable, with the added realism of sucking sounds that come from the TPE. The only downside being the bug-eyed thing that we're all eagerly awaiting to see go away with the ROS (real oral sex) heads that are just now coming to market.

2. The TPE smell was quite strong, stronger than I expected. She was definitely hot enough to want to kiss, but I had no desire to bring my face that close to her given how strong the smell was (for reference, imagine the smell of a brand new gym but condensed into a single ~50lb hunk of TPE). The smell isn't bad, but it is strong. I kept her in a single room with the window wide open for four days and it still stunk up the entire first floor of the house. I bought some fall-scented things to set out but it was still strong. As I type, she's in her box in the garage continuing to off-gas (I hope). If you're trying to be clandestine with your doll, obscuring the smell will be a principal challenge. I should say that I did zero washing or cleaning of the doll once it arrived. I know a lot of people here swear by it, but both the vendor and manufacturer discourage it so I didn't.

3. Dressing her is more of a hassle than I thought it would be. Not a deal breaker - and not something exclusive to this model - I'm just trying to manage expectations. As you're trying to roll down dresses, sleeves, etc. everything sticks and you get no help from your lovely companion. Be patient and go slow, or you will injure her (or yourself :)). Like a toddler, your doll is constantly looking for ways to injure itself.

- Verdict -
I can recommend this torso as a good way to get your feet wet in the world of dolls, as it has been for me. The size and "hideability" help to explore this kink without completely upending your lifestyle to accommodate it. My number one complaint is LHP, but since that can be mitigated I don't see it as a fatal flaw. I had a lot of fun playing out fantasies that will never be possible in the real world and it satisfied some sexual dissatisfaction I had been holding on to, largely because it allowed me to answer some what-ifs and satisfy my curiosity.

I'm happy to answer any questions folks have! Thanks!

seeifitsticks123

Re: WM Doll 85cm F-cup Torso Review

Adding some pics here.
Attachments
5C302317-45AA-4BAD-B28B-59A7EA710540.jpeg
5C302317-45AA-4BAD-B28B-59A7EA710540.jpeg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 2649 times
B216A3E6-07C7-4B74-B596-95E79A6AE334.jpeg
B216A3E6-07C7-4B74-B596-95E79A6AE334.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2649 times
02576C7B-14FD-429E-8BE7-818B4838C9EA.jpeg
02576C7B-14FD-429E-8BE7-818B4838C9EA.jpeg (4.25 MiB) Viewed 2649 times
C47326E8-28D2-4BE3-900B-F6C6B6EE0F6F.jpeg
C47326E8-28D2-4BE3-900B-F6C6B6EE0F6F.jpeg (4.24 MiB) Viewed 2649 times
BAA53553-8B32-4E5F-88E9-6BE3247A3593.jpeg
BAA53553-8B32-4E5F-88E9-6BE3247A3593.jpeg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 2649 times

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

thanks for the review seeifitsticks123, very useful information, and some great pics to go with it...

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Great review and lovely pics. Many thanks! May I ask You, if You have solved the smell problem? What size would be this doll, if it were a full doll?

seeifitsticks123

raulwie wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:06 am Great review and lovely pics. Many thanks! May I ask You, if You have solved the smell problem? What size would be this doll, if it were a full doll?
The smell has definitely lessened now that a few months have gone by. I keep her in her shipping box in my garage; having an out of the way place for the TPE to off-gas seems key. I mostly raised the smell issues to people that might be trying to keep their dolls a secret. Torsos are a much easier size to successfully hide away, but the smell will get you caught if you're trying to keep it in a one-bedroom apartment or something like that.

With regard to size, she really is an adult model just without the legs. For tops I put her in XS or S depending on the material. Dresses I usually go with S. These are "regular" women's sizes.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Thanks. The torso is very pretty but I'm afraid of the smell as I don't have a place outside of my small apartment where I could let the torso outgas.

seeifitsticks123

raulwie wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:25 pm Thanks. The torso is very pretty but I'm afraid of the smell as I don't have a place outside of my small apartment where I could let the torso outgas.
You could try just getting a head first to see how prominent or noticeable the smell is to you. It’s also possible you could mask the smell with candles or perfumes or something. I never washed or powdered my doll.

seeifitsticks123

Follow-on review after a few months of use: The honeymoon period came and went (the first 6 weeks or so). I actualized a lot of fantasies and had a great time. My usage slowed for awhile, but I'm back to breaking her out at least once a week. I've since re-bought the #198 head in the ROS (real oral sex) model (review here: viewtopic.php?t=161962), which has increased the realism. My observations thus far:

1. At first I treated my doll like a Fabergé egg. I was extremely careful and delicate with her. However, I've learned through repeated use (and a few accidents) that TPE is surprisingly resilient. There's really no need to be super careful with this torso, with the exception of her fingers. The wires or whatever are in the fingers are very close to the skin so you have to be careful not to do anything to pierce the fingers. If she gets blemished or stained, it usually rubs off with a hot washcloth and minimal effort.

2. The sex is fucking good. I tend to use her ~80% oral and ~20% vaginal. I used her ass once just to see, and it was good, but with a face that pretty who wants to stare at the back of her head? I cum as fast with her (or faster) than I do with a real woman.

3. Outfits and accessorizing is a black hole :). I probably have ~40 wigs at this point and an equal amount of separates to dress her in. This combined with the other head I have (#458) gives me so many options...I don't think I'll ever truly get bored.

4. My final observation at this point in time is about the sex doll community. I'm sorry if this is provocative, but it's just my personal point of view. This forum, and the Reddit communities (/r/Sexdolling and /r/SexDolls) have been my primary points of interaction. Reddit is just there for people to jerk off and leave the occasional comment. The Doll Forum community is much more substantive and helpful. My only wish is that there weren't so many members here with demonstrably negative attitudes toward women. I wish the doll community could coalesce around a "just for fun" message; I truly believe that would make it much more palatable to the general public. Things go pear-shaped when members claim they need to fuck a doll because all women - everywhere - are basic bitches that only want to use you for your money, or when folks start to project a persona onto their dolls (which, unless done in obvious jest, somewhat implies some kind of mental issue or break with reality). I think the first step to normalizing sex dolls is to advance the notion that they are just a sophisticated masturbation apparatus.

lestyxx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lestyxx »

Hello and thanks for the review ;)

I'm looking to buy a torso and I'm searching for some information.

My priority is to find a torso I can hide. I have a secret box with these dimensions: 40cm x 65cm x 20cm.

Do you think this torso can fit inside this box? Do you know the size of this torso?

thanks for your help :)

Mickaël.

seeifitsticks123

lestyxx wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:15 am Hello and thanks for the review ;)

I'm looking to buy a torso and I'm searching for some information.

My priority is to find a torso I can hide. I have a secret box with these dimensions: 40cm x 65cm x 20cm.

Do you think this torso can fit inside this box? Do you know the size of this torso?

thanks for your help :)

Mickaël.
Here are the dimensions of the torso from the manufacturer:

Height: 2ft9in / 85cm

Weight: 56 lbs / 25.5kg

Measurements: Bust 34" - Waist 21" - Hips 40.75"

Bra Size: 28F

Vaginal Depth: 6.7"/17cm

Anal Depth: 6.7"/17cm

Tschlop_Shop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tschlop_Shop »

Thanks for the review! I recently ordered this torso from Annie's Doll House and I can't wait

seeifitsticks123

Tschlop_Shop wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:18 pm Thanks for the review! I recently ordered this torso from Annie's Doll House and I can't wait
Cool! I hope you have fun!

lestyxx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lestyxx »

A little late ;)

Thanks for the reply seeifitsticks123. I imagine the 85 cm is with the head ;)

INFORMATIONS