elsababe.com

Morikawa Yuki doggystyle experience?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Morikawa Yuki doggystyle experience?

Post by Leslie48 »

I've recently become familiar with the term "LHP" (Love Hole Placement) on this site, and I read something about bad LHP on another doll from a different manufacturer. Someone said that vaginal doggystyle was basically impossible with this doll, because it's vagina was on the belly. I was just curious about the doggystyle experience with the Morikawa Yuki, either anal or vaginal.

dollbohrer

Re: Morikawa Yuki doggystyle experience?

Post by dollbohrer »

Afaik the ElsaBabe bodys all have quite good LHP. But I dont own one already so I dont have first hand knowledge

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Hello. :)

I have made my first order for a 165 cm body Elsa babe doll, with the head for Morikawa Yuki. I made a custom doll from a taller doll and selected the head option for Morikawa Yuki. I am happy someone has made a head like that, it is so cute. I just ordered the doll last week, so I cannot share any experience with that doll yet. But I have a pair of legs only that is the same lenght as the lower 150 cm body. With those legs fixing a good doggy style position is based on the height of the doll compared to my waist; stacking up pillows in bed or putting it on furniture, and how much forward you can bend the body forward. If the body is in an angle upwards it might be difficult. If the angle of the body is horizontal or downards, the vagina is more easily accessable.

If you haven't made a purchase but can't wait then I have seen a video review of the 150 cm body on reddit.
Sorry if this breaks any rules with sharing a link, but it goes to reddit. Near half the end of the video is a shot of and Elsa Babe doll in doggy style position. I think it looks nice, but the doll is bent very downwards.

I do hope the doll is great in doggy style too. I would say buy a larger body with the head for Morikawa Yuki, as it is easier to adjust to a larger toy than a small one. That is at least my experience with hip - size toys.

If you wait to buy one, then I can share my experience when I get it. It is not begun production yet, so you will have to be patient. :multi:

I love the Elsa Babe dolls.
I dont think any other doll manufacturers have a heads like that, and the dolls are silicone. The custom options are also great, with articulated fingers, huge boobs filled with gel and more. I wanted one of Mokirawa Yuki the first time I saw the doll, but going for the purchase took a long time. Also finding a trusty wendor has been a worry some thing too. I ordered for Silicone Lovers. Great website and excellent customer service.

I hope more people here have Elsa Babe dolls with the fantasy anthro heads. Soon there is at least one. :oops: :wink:

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

I own a Morikawa Yuki and with playing around with her I've enjoyed doggy style a few times with both anal and vaginal. I've tried it with her both with her bent over my bed while standing and simply kneeling, both ways were very pleasant experiences.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

Leslie48 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:28 pm I've recently become familiar with the term "LHP" (Love Hole Placement) on this site, and I read something about bad LHP on another doll from a different manufacturer. Someone said that vaginal doggystyle was basically impossible with this doll, because it's vagina was on the belly. I was just curious about the doggystyle experience with the Morikawa Yuki, either anal or vaginal.
I don't know if there any substantial difference between 148 and 150 in terms of LHP, but you can check this photo with 148 bent by 90 degrees. And remember that you can spread legs to widen entrance.
:roll:

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Norbud wrote: I have made my first order for a 165 cm body Elsa babe doll, with the head for Morikawa Yuki. I made a custom doll from a taller doll and selected the head option for Morikawa Yuki.
Just a quick edit:
The Morikawa Yuki head does not fit the 165 cm body, so 150 cm is what I am getting. I can get back to you for my experience when I get my doll :)
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Engorged_Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Engorged_Banana »

Leslie48 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:28 pm I've recently become familiar with the term "LHP" (Love Hole Placement) on this site, and I read something about bad LHP on another doll from a different manufacturer. Someone said that vaginal doggystyle was basically impossible with this doll, because it's vagina was on the belly. I was just curious about the doggystyle experience with the Morikawa Yuki, either anal or vaginal.
Dear Leslie48,

I own a 148 cm Elsababe and I can say that vaginal doggystyle is very possible (and of course very nice, it is my favorite position) but you'll need to have your doll bend over a considerable amount. For me, instead of having my doll on her elbows and knees, she'll be on her knees with her shoulders resting directly on a pillow close to the bed.

This is actually kind of a good thing, since resting your doll's weight on her elbows can risk her falling over and wearing down the shoulder joints.

You will have to be careful about her hand placement and the position of her head. Sometimes when bringing your doll's shoulders close to a surface, her head and arms crash into it which can wear her joints down that way.

Overall, you can definitely feel confident that doggystyle will definitely be something you can look forward to.

INFORMATIONS