www.tayu-doll.com

Hard feet question

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
wetland_friend
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hard feet question

Post by wetland_friend »

Are hard feet appropriate for long term standing storage or are they more for short term use?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hard feet question

Post by crazedcat »

They look VERY resilient in their video. I’d bet they’re designed for long term standing.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

I don't know specifically for Tayu but from what people posted (I don't remember for which brands), hard feet are just a little harder than normal silicone. It's not rubber! You shouldn't let the doll stand for a long time and the silicone will likely get damaged with time.

On the video, they just hit the feet on the floor flat. But that's nothing compared to the full weight of the doll for a long time. Also, the silicone may be scratched/teared up when rubbed against hard floor. I would also be worried by the internal damage done to the silicone by the metal skeleton.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

As much as I like the idea of bolt-less standing feet for aesthetic reasons, when considering feet options on my Tayu order I decided to play it safe and go with regular standing feet with bolts.

Many manufacturers do mention that their bolt-less feet dolls shouldn't be left standing for long periods of time. If Tayu is any different, I don't know. I did see on one of Mishkas recent videos where he shows how he repairs a hardened silicone dolls' feet, I believe a skeleton part broke but the heel was all torn through (wasn't a Tayu doll btw).

My doll will probably be a bed buddy at night, and stand throughout the day if I'm not posing her etc due to the fact that I did order the soft butt. I think that extra soft ass I ordered will be put through its' paces however lol.

Tayu did mention somewhere here that the soft silicone (and not gel) for the butt was different to the boobs for durability, so it wouldn't surprise me if they've set the bolt-less feet to similar standards.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

wetland_friend wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:57 pm Are hard feet appropriate for long term standing storage or are they more for short term use?
Hard feet are for short term standing. Depending on the overall weight of the doll will determine how long it's safe to stand i.e. less weight longer standing time, maybe a few hours. The same foot plate is used as the standing foot with bolts in the hard silicone foot which means if you want to add bolts later you can do that, I've done this with a couple dolls. I always recommend getting the bolts, you can always take them out when you want a smoother foot or when she's not standing.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I stand all silicone dolls 100% of the time. I have dolls with a combo of hardened feet and studs. The trick is never stand them on hard floors and without socks and soft shoes. All these dolls can stand fine. I have over 30 of them, and am very careful of this fact.

TAYU feet are no different. Always shoes and socks, and if you have, a soft carpet or padding even better, but no way stand them without that

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Hard feet make the feet look more real and standing is a lot easier to do.

wetland_friend
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wetland_friend »

Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:41 pm I stand all silicone dolls 100% of the time. I have dolls with a combo of hardened feet and studs. The trick is never stand them on hard floors and without socks and soft shoes. All these dolls can stand fine. I have over 30 of them, and am very careful of this fact.

TAYU feet are no different. Always shoes and socks, and if you have, a soft carpet or padding even better, but no way stand them without that

Mishka
Any recommendations for the shoes? I haven't been able to find suitable sizes in person, so I will have to buy some online.

BTW, thanks again for the eyes (I believe I bought some from you earlier - they are great).

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

wetland_friend wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:19 pm
Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:41 pm
Any recommendations for the shoes? I haven't been able to find suitable sizes in person, so I will have to buy some online.
I just received some shoes from Shein. They have a pretty good selection of shoes that'll fit dolls. :thumbs_up:

VanWalker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by VanWalker »

Hey all. First post here. All new to dolls and the like. I just received my Irontech Yu doll and she has hard feet. I wouldn't leave her standing on them indefinitely even with a third contact point. But for short periods they seem like they would work fine. Shoes would help for long term in my limited opinion.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

wetland_friend wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:19 pm
Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:41 pm I stand all silicone dolls 100% of the time. I have dolls with a combo of hardened feet and studs. The trick is never stand them on hard floors and without socks and soft shoes. All these dolls can stand fine. I have over 30 of them, and am very careful of this fact.

Mishka

BTW, thanks again for the eyes (I believe I bought some from you earlier - they are great).

Just get soft sneakers, and extra gel inserts cut to size. Put socks on her too, and lace up tight

Mishka

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

VanWalker wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:48 pm Hey all. First post here. All new to dolls and the like. I just received my Irontech Yu doll and she has hard feet. I wouldn't leave her standing on them indefinitely even with a third contact point. But for short periods they seem like they would work fine. Shoes would help for long term in my limited opinion.

Also you can use some of the memory foam the doll may have come in. I stand them in it and also with shoes/socks and gel inserts.
This is what I do when they stand for many years.

INFORMATIONS