http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Halloween New Devil Doll Samael

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

CLM Halloween New Devil Doll Samael

Post by ClimaxDoll »

CLM Halloween is coming, we took the time to prepare the new doll Samael for this Halloween.
https://climax-doll.com/products/devil- ... m-s-samael
Samael is our finished product after a survey of customers who are interested in mini dolls. Because most of the customers feel that now the dolls are all the same simulated people, so they want us to produce a more special doll. Then we designed this devil sex doll Samael according to the theme of Halloween, and to match the image of the devil, we also used the red skin color that CLM has produced for the first time ever.

Samael's design continues the biggest advantage of our mini sex doll, all the joints can be moved, including the most difficult to operate the finger joints, you can see in the picture she can easily pick up the trident, you can prove the quality of the doll, you can swing her joints at will to achieve the pose you want. As for the advantages of mini dolls, I think I do not need to say more, lightweight and easy to store. In terms of appearance design, we use the latest makeup technology, you can see every detail, including the rib cage, belly button, etc. Samael's head is a special makeup, so that the makeup is more in line with the image of the 'devil'. Her wig was also specially customized by us, in order to leave behind the fixed ordinary image of the past, we wanted to make Samael a high-class 'devil', not doll that can just be purchased elsewhere.

Why name this doll Samael? Because in mythology, Samael is the mythical demon who governs the wrath of men, is who tempted Adam and Eve to steal the forbidden fruit and bring sin into the world, thus she represents the tempter and destroyer. Therefore, Samael is the most suitable name for this new doll, both in terms of product and theme.

During the Halloween event (Oct 21-31st), Samael is only $399, which also includes two sets of clothing and two wigs for free. Then there are 7 skin tones to choose from, so she can be whatever skin tone 'devil' you want, but I would still recommend red skin. In addition, you can get an extra head for only $50 extra while buying Samael.
Halloween Promotion .jpg
Halloween Promotion .jpg (187.65 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 3.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 3.jpg (4.28 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 7.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 7.jpg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 10.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 10.jpg (8.33 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 13.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 13.jpg (7.96 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 17.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 17.jpg (7.64 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 18.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 18.jpg (7.98 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 20.jpg
Si60cm S Samael (Red) 20.jpg (9.03 MiB) Viewed 1364 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Halloween New Devil Doll Samael

Post by HappyWabbit »

She’s sooo HOT!!!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Not the facial expression I was hoping for, but thumbs up on trying something new. (Smiling or laughing would be my choice.)
That's a great price.

Mangiafuoc0
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mangiafuoc0 »

Wow. She looks awesome!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

HappyWabbit wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:16 am She’s sooo HOT!!!
I look forward to your encounter with her. :lol:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Gaijin wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:51 am Not the facial expression I was hoping for, but thumbs up on trying something new. (Smiling or laughing would be my choice.)
That's a great price.
We will continue to innovate, and perhaps the next release of the new head will be just the way you like it. :glou:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Mangiafuoc0 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:41 am Wow. She looks awesome!
Thanks for the compliment, and I'm looking forward to your makeover of your doll. 8O

shea
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shea »

she is lovely! Looks special :)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

shea wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:11 am she is lovely! Looks special :)
Most of the clients think she is cool, for now only you think she is lovely, haha, thank you. :thumbs_up:

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

A cutie, but I do wish that she was a bit more busty and it would be cool to find a way to give her a nice pair of horns or even hooves and "devil" tail.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

darkshard wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:15 pm A cutie, but I do wish that she was a bit more busty and it would be cool to find a way to give her a nice pair of horns or even hooves and "devil" tail.
We are trying to figure out how to add two horns and tail to her, two horns then basically no problem. :multi:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:06 am
Gaijin wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:51 am Not the facial expression I was hoping for, but thumbs up on trying something new. (Smiling or laughing would be my choice.)
That's a great price.
We will continue to innovate, and perhaps the next release of the new head will be just the way you like it. :glou:
No worries. For the current price and deal, I may still order one.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:55 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:06 am
That's a great price.
No worries. For the current price and deal, I may still order one.
Thank you for your trust and support. :glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Can you make a Momoko head in red to match? That would be perfect.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

RevJack wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:28 pm Can you make a Momoko head in red to match? That would be perfect.
Of course you can. There is an extra head to choose from, and the extra head skin tone we will produce according to the body skin tone. During the campaign, Momoko head is only $50. :)

INFORMATIONS