http://www.climax-doll.com/

Thinking of buying

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
LoverDolls22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thinking of buying

Post by LoverDolls22 »

I'm thinking about buying the 160# Torso Huge Gel Breast Black and I was wondering if anyone else has, as I would like to get some thoughts on it before I pull the trigger.

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/16 ... tsId=16031

The Doll Man

Re: Thinking of buying

Post by The Doll Man »

LoverDolls22 wrote: I'm thinking about buying the 160# Torso Huge Gel Breast Black and I was wondering if anyone else has, as I would like to get some thoughts on it before I pull the trigger.
Welcome To TDF! :thumbs_up:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

LoverDolls22 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:12 am I'm thinking about buying the 160# Torso Huge Gel Breast Black and I was wondering if anyone else has, as I would like to get some thoughts on it before I pull the trigger.

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/16 ... tsId=16031
Hi sir, maybe these 160# factory photos can help you more. If you have any other questions, you can also contact me. Have a nice purchase at CLM! :glou:
160# Black skin-1.jpeg
160# Black skin-1.jpeg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 699 times
160# Black skin-2.jpeg
160# Black skin-2.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 699 times
160# Black skin-3.jpeg
160# Black skin-3.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 699 times
160# Black skin-4.jpeg
160# Black skin-4.jpeg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 699 times

LoverDolls22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LoverDolls22 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:14 am Hi sir, maybe these 160# factory photos can help you more. If you have any other questions, you can also contact me. Have a nice purchase at CLM! :glou:
Thanks for the images as I do like the see the dolls in non professional lighting and setups, I would PM you but I don't have enough post for that so I will ask here.

Reading the page and I'm little confused on what the weight of it is. Also does it come with clothes and/or a cleaning kit or would that have to be purchased separately?

GSS

Post by GSS »

I had a look at her too. I considered buying her as well. She's pretty heavy. (Just over 67 lbs.) This, combined with the fact that I can't find any reviews on her, has me hesitant. Perhaps at the right price I could be convinced? IDK. I like her though!

GSS

Post by GSS »

ClimaxDoll Thanks for the PM. As a new member of TDF, I can't reply to you. If there's a good email to reach you at, I'd like to discuss this further. Thanks again

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Mr C wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:50 pm ClimaxDoll Thanks for the PM. As a new member of TDF, I can't reply to you. If there's a good email to reach you at, I'd like to discuss this further. Thanks again
:drinking: You can contact me at this email address: service@climax-doll.com

INFORMATIONS