www.sino-doll.com

Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Post by Sino-doll »

head design.jpg
head design.jpg (566.1 KiB) Viewed 4426 times
body design.jpg
body design.jpg (169.68 KiB) Viewed 4426 times
Do you guys remember these designed photos above? How many of you are waiting for this girl to show up. It’s the time for your dream coming true now.
It’s a hard decision to choose her belonged series. Overwhelmed by her beauty, we finally decided to include her into Top-sino series and make her “alive” with the application of our latest upgraded version RRS+.
Upgraded physical skin texture with details emphasized painting, expressing a hyper realistic but avoiding any trespass into the so-called uncanny valley, providing the most intimate companionship, inviting you to come any closer.
Upgrade skin texture.jpg
Upgrade skin texture.jpg (4.45 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
Visible skin texture is not equal to rough touch feeling. On the contrary, her soft but elastic skin presents you with less oily and silky touching feeling. You could enjoy every intimate touch.
_MG_7518_副本.jpg
_MG_7518_副本.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
Let’s welcome our new girl T25 Hailey with T161 body RRS+ from Top-sino series.
d0150770f0b53c822bc8a3868179222_副本.jpg
d0150770f0b53c822bc8a3868179222_副本.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
_MG_7387_副本.jpg
_MG_7387_副本.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
_MG_7299_副本.jpg
_MG_7299_副本.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
_MG_7552_副本.jpg
_MG_7552_副本.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
_MG_7067_副本.jpg
_MG_7067_副本.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
_MG_7170_副本.jpg
_MG_7170_副本.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 4426 times
Let's see more photos for Hailey from Sino-doll official website.
https://www.sino-doll.com/161cm-4-83ft- ... _p211.html

As always, there is special offer for new model launch. RRS+ promotional launching price:$3,360.00(Original price : 3,780.00)
Remarks:
1) The price above is not including freight cost.
2) Only T1 Miyou, T21 Mikui, T22 Miteng, T25 Hailey are available RRS+ now.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

peachplumpear

Re: Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Post by peachplumpear »

Wow!!!!!!! :O

Will it be possible to buy her head separately? Cost?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Post by Sino-doll »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:09 pm Wow!!!!!!! :O

Will it be possible to buy her head separately? Cost?
I am sorry to reply that we don't sell single head, however, T25 Hailey head can be chosen with other bodies from Top-sino series.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Love the head but I got distracted by all that delicious 12yr Macallan and Glenfiddich on the shelves :drinking:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Very nice. Wonderful curves on this model.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:06 am Love the head but I got distracted by all that delicious 12yr Macallan and Glenfiddich on the shelves :drinking:
Wine and beauty are indispensable :glou:

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

denchai wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:20 am Beautiful face but her buttock and thighs are too big for me.
Other bodies from Top-sino series are also available for option.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Wow perfect thighs and hips and waist, maybe one of the best lower sculpts ive seen

However not a fan of the chest, the boobs just dont seem to sit right? Maybe its just the photos?

The shoulders are alittle wide too, but thats more minor criticism

Either way im happy there is thick bottom sino atleast

I hope maybe in the future you copy the model for gd body release and give her more fantasy style boobs

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

WOW :multi:
Gorgeous, well done Sino :thumbs_up:

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

This is an encouraging development. I’ve known (not necessarily in “that sense”) a number of women whose hips were somewhat wider than their shoulders and coupled with a relatively slim build and a trim waist gives that sort-of hourglass figure which makes for a very attractive (to me at least) body type.

While this doll is a bit heavy of breast, thighs and bootie for my taste, I have no doubt it will definitely turn many a guy’s crank. It seems to me that most dolls have shoulder and hip widths almost matching, and while pleasing, it doesn’t reflect all the different appealing bodies that equip RGs. So, kudos here for making a move towards another more realistic body type.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

RomyRome

Post by RomyRome »

Honestly, this is a grand achievement for Sino-doll! :angel:
One need but take a glance at 'Hailey' to see what a superb job the Sino team has done in perfecting this beauty; she is indeed another level of charming and elegant.
In my honest opinion, she is the first 'Western' style face to date that I would actually love to own.
Is this currently available or will this T25 head be an option to ship with the, say, 75CM I Cup Half Torso by chance?

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soggybenis »

amazing doll, definetly piquing my interest! Would love to see a photo of her bent over from the back to see the LHP!

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

I think she is great! best Sinodoll body IMO to date, they're back in play as far as I am concerned.
So now to details - I am going to dig in to find out if Sinodoll are really competing on articulated fingers, softness hardness features, gel breasts, accommodating love holes, decent skeletons, permanent skin paint etc. It would be cool if someone could point me at something current, their web site is short.

Since I am serious...
Then a a question for them... Sino-doll would you offer brown eyebrows and eyelashes implanted?
I know that would look much better on a western face with for example green eyes.

Many people with North and Western European faces do not naturally have black hair, it's usually shades of brown through to blond and or red.
Seems odd to me that most manufacturers have not picked up on that.
I know women like to wear black black mascara but you get brown mascara and eye pencils too.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I love this head, but not so sure about the body. Maybe it will grow on me :)

Weight?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS