Show us your Tiddies!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
unlovable

Re: Show us your Tiddies!

Post by unlovable »

suferfox4444 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 pm Slow Mo 25lb
new1_1 - frame at 0m11s - Copy.jpg
So sexy!

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

love these thangs, after 3 months i only wish the nipples were more firm and maybe less gap in the middle but i enjoy them nearly every day. pics are before i took paint off but i decided to share these 2 for life hacks! plastic wrap is amazing when u wanna go no hands also visually nice, the other is a one size fit all stretchy tubetop from amazon
Attachments
IMG_5008.jpg
IMG_5008.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 303 times
IMG_5037.jpg
IMG_5037.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 303 times

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

I have to say I vastly prefer my Jello Jiggles over the TiddyToy V1. Much easier to use, narrower cleavage, more round (rather than oblong), and a good bit softer. Never thought of using plastic wrap, I'll have to give that a shot.

Paizurism

Post by Paizurism »

Got myself the Tanned Succubus pair! Honestly wish they had the Ebony option for this toy. Perfect for a titty fiend like myself. Cleavage is a bit deep but no problems with paizuri! Now to find some clothes for her...

Image Image Image

(I'd attach a vid but it seems I can't do that being such a new user.

INFORMATIONS