www.wmdolls.com

How do penis inserts „hold“ during usage

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
dollbohrer

How do penis inserts „hold“ during usage

Post by dollbohrer »

Hope this is the right sub-forum since my question is not really on male doll but on trans or futanari (women with penis).

I‘m about to order a zelex silicone doll with vaginal insert. Unfortunately zelex doesnt offer penis inserts, so I need to

a) buy a silicone penis adapter from another brand :sleeping: or

b) build my own insert with a dildo

For either of these two options, I need to understand how these inserts are „locked“ inside the cavity, because I have never seen a video on how to „install“ a penis adapter on a female doll.

Since the insert has to resist a stronger pull (thinking of cowgirl position on top of the doll) how is it accomplished that the insert doesnt slip out?

I understand that the connection between doll and adapter is different between male and female dolls right?

Can doll owners with female trans or futanari dolls help me out with pictures and/or videos?

Thanks in advance

This is what I plan to achieve in the end:
0D9A50C6-7FAC-4B66-AE55-BA257C3B1EF7.jpeg
0D9A50C6-7FAC-4B66-AE55-BA257C3B1EF7.jpeg (278.46 KiB) Viewed 559 times

sleepyDragon

Re: How do penis inserts „hold“ during usage

Post by sleepyDragon »

As you can see in this thread the insert adapters have a flare on the insert side and hold by friction.
They shouldn't simply come out, as the TPE/silicone has enough friction to prevent that. (If you've ever changed an insert you will know what I mean.)

dollbohrer

Post by dollbohrer »

Is it put into the vagina directly or is the vag insert removed and the penis insert goes in the „empty“ cavity?

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

I have read on some shops that penis inserts can be mounted in a doll with a built in vagina. I don't know how well it holds though.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The insert that SleepyDragon linked is designed to be used in an insert doll. That is why the non-business end is shaped like a dumbell.
AiBei (and others) make them with a smaller, roughly penis shaped non-business end that can be inserted into fixed-vag dolls.
If you have a fixed-vag doll you can also use Feeldoe style dildos. Check your local toy store. The only caution is to avoid silicone/TPE mixing. I believe Feeldoe are all platinum silicone, perfect if you have a silicone doll.

Once you have successfully wrestled your insert into your fixed-vag girl, you will stop wondering if it will fall out. You WILL worry if you can ever get the damn thing out again however. You can, just baby-oil up your finger, and slip it inside the vag and use it to oil the dildo/vag intersection and it will come out easier. DONT JUST GRAB AND PULL, bad things happen. Horrible, nightmare inducing things.

Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

dollbohrer wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:36 am Hope this is the right sub-forum since my question is not really on male doll but on trans or futanari (women with penis).

I‘m about to order a zelex silicone doll with vaginal insert. Unfortunately zelex doesnt offer penis inserts, so I need to

a) buy a silicone penis adapter from another brand :sleeping: or

b) build my own insert with a dildo

For either of these two options, I need to understand how these inserts are „locked“ inside the cavity, because I have never seen a video on how to „install“ a penis adapter on a female doll.

Since the insert has to resist a stronger pull (thinking of cowgirl position on top of the doll) how is it accomplished that the insert doesnt slip out?

I understand that the connection between doll and adapter is different between male and female dolls right?

Can doll owners with female trans or futanari dolls help me out with pictures and/or videos?

Thanks in advance

This is what I plan to achieve in the end:
0D9A50C6-7FAC-4B66-AE55-BA257C3B1EF7.jpeg
Hey! That's definitely a huge penis!!!
Where do you get that dildo? It looks awesome!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Sam40,
It's a specialty sex toy store, it's called PHOTOSHOP.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

dollbohrer

Post by dollbohrer »

Sadly, its just digital art @Sam40

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Mmm pitty...

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Some penis inserts snap into place (IronTech, AFDoll, RFDoll) and then others (Jinsan - WM/YL/OR/SE) must be carefully inserted into an insert cavity, as they have a TPE insert rod that grips onto the TPE inside the insert cavity, creating a vacuum suction hold. Both kinds stay in place very well, from what I have experienced.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll