www.sino-doll.com

My honest opinion of SinoDoll

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My honest opinion of SinoDoll

Post by Thelord001 »

First, i would like to point out that im not sponsored by Sino or any other doll company or retailer. This is my own opionion. I have own several dolls from 4 different brands, both tpe and silicone.

I have a Sino 158 doll bought 2 years ago and she is still my favorite doll. The overall quality and feel of the doll is very good. The softness and realistic feeling of the skin and the ultra soft vagina is very good. I've been having this doll for over 2 years now, used it frequently and no major problems. The joints are still good, not too loose and not too stiff.

In this forum i have heard a lot of negative talk about the "LHP" (love hole placement) on Sinodolls. I dont agree on that. I dont think the LHP is as bad as everyone say. It might not be perfect, but, in fact, i think its pretty good. I think what a lot of people dont understand is the fact that u can tilt the hips back and forward to adjust the angle of the LHP. The LHP is not unrealistic at all. Its looks and feel very realistic. Its also a fact that real girls dont have exactly the same anatomy. The position and angle of the vagina is somewhat different from person to person.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My honest opinion of SinoDoll

Post by 4891d »

This long term feedback is interesting, especially since you also have experience with other dolls.
The durability of the skeleton seems to be a strong point of Sinodoll. It is underlined by most of the owners. :thumbs_up:

I don't know if you have a 158 B (sino) or a 158 C (topsino). Both are very attractive, I think.

Thanks for sharing your impressions. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Thelord001 :)

I've had Kiania, my Sino 161E, since January 2020 and I agree 100% with your comments.

Her silicone is very good quality, not too hard or soft, and very durable, and the ultra-soft vagina is nice :) Like yours, her joints are still stiff, although the elbows are beginning to loosen. The wired fingers also seem more resistant to pokes and breakages than your average wire-fingered doll, and she can hold a glass of wine :)

Also, I am still using the original wig that came with her and, unlike all my other wigs, it's the only one that does not shed hairs!

IMG_6696_edited_spot heal.jpg
IMG_6696_edited_spot heal.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2746 times

The weekend before last, she had a trip to the UK for the annual UK Forum Doll Meet:

P9170385 (cropped).JPG
P9170385 (cropped).JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2746 times
IMG_4374.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 2746 times

We had a great time :) One of the reasons I decided to take her, as opposed to one of my other girls, was her sturdiness and durability.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

4891d wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:42 am This long term feedback is interesting, especially since you also have experience with other dolls.
The durability of the skeleton seems to be a strong point of Sinodoll. It is underlined by most of the owners. :thumbs_up:

I don't know if you have a 158 B (sino) or a 158 C (topsino). Both are very attractive, I think.

I have the Sino 158B. Or more like 158A cause her boobs are small :) I really like her body shape though. Im definitely a leg/booty guy and her loong nice legs are awesome.

If i should say one thing i want Sino to improve.. I'd say that the overlap seem between the foot with the harder silicone and the softer leg (boltless standing feet) could have been done less visible. Im not sure if this is something Sino has improved by now though, my doll is 2 years old so.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Thelord001 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:06 pm
If i should say one thing i want Sino to improve.. I'd say that the overlap seem between the foot with the harder silicone and the softer leg (boltless standing feet) could have been done less visible. Im not sure if this is something Sino has improved by now though, my doll is 2 years old so.
Kiania has the boltless standing feet too, and I agree with what you say. I believe they've improved it for the Top Sino range. Don't know about the standard dolls, though.
My girls:

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

Thelord001 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:06 pm
4891d wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:42 am This long term feedback is interesting, especially since you also have experience with other dolls.

I have the Sino 158B. Or more like 158A cause her boobs are small :) I really like her body shape though. Im definitely a leg/booty guy and her loong nice legs are awesome.

They have improved this for the X series dolls also where the overlap for the standing feet isn't visible.

I had some trouble with the wired fingers poking out because Blair primarily lies on my bed and sometimes sideways.... Her pinky finger wires have already detached.

While undeniably otherwise a robust doll, i think the biggest issue Sinodoll faces is the peeling off of the skin (face & tits mainly) . It's a known issue that i hope they can resolve and provide further updates on....
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Thanks for all the comments here from experienced Sino-doll's owners.
Your support is a must for our growth. :glou:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Sino owner here. I'm a pretty satisfied customer - the Sino is good to the touch, sturdy, has a reasonable weight and is reasonably priced. Its my choice so far.

PS @PDutus - do you have any more tasteful pics of Kiania in the black dress you're willing to share?
Signatures are overrated.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

persontheguy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:10 pm Sino owner here. I'm a pretty satisfied customer - the Sino is good to the touch, sturdy, has a reasonable weight and is reasonably priced. Its my choice so far.

PS @PDutus - do you have any more tasteful pics of Kiania in the black dress you're willing to share?
Here you go:

IMG_6670.jpg
IMG_6670.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2166 times
IMG_6695.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2166 times
IMG_6714.JPG
IMG_6714.JPG (3.16 MiB) Viewed 2166 times
IMG_6719.jpg
IMG_6719.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2166 times
My girls:

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Thelord001 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:18 am First, i would like to point out that im not sponsored by Sino or any other doll company or retailer. This is my own opionion. I have own several dolls from 4 different brands, both tpe and silicone.

I have a Sino 158 doll bought 2 years ago and she is still my favorite doll. The overall quality and feel of the doll is very good. The softness and realistic feeling of the skin and the ultra soft vagina is very good. I've been having this doll for over 2 years now, used it frequently and no major problems. The joints are still good, not too loose and not too stiff.

In this forum i have heard a lot of negative talk about the "LHP" (love hole placement) on Sinodolls. I dont agree on that. I dont think the LHP is as bad as everyone say. It might not be perfect, but, in fact, i think its pretty good. I think what a lot of people dont understand is the fact that u can tilt the hips back and forward to adjust the angle of the LHP. The LHP is not unrealistic at all. Its looks and feel very realistic. Its also a fact that real girls dont have exactly the same anatomy. The position and angle of the vagina is somewhat different from person to person.
Sino has some great ones and countless (exaggeration of course on the numbers) amount that are very bad (every company has a mixed library). And yes your are very correct about the anatomy, but these are dolls that are designed / modeled or casted. You would expect slight modification to make it prefect or at least more user friendly. Early models are definitely attractive but not well placed. Sino has never really advertised their amazing placement at all anyhow during their photo shoots.

Pretty pictures will sell you the doll but there are some of us who are looking for a well placed sex doll first and companion the latter. I own one myself and I do like and I will praise some aspects of it but sino has never had a good track record of keeping the placement done well in my eyes at least. They have their own priorities, I can understand that but to me, they are just gonna be that company that could be so good but are always flopping.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

I've got a (used) Sino doll a few months ago, a 158b/linyin, I think. I'm very pleased with her. Fairly light and posable. She's an amazing cowgirl.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

I still don't understand why Sino sticks to these unrealistic long necks. By giving this part a more realistic design, they could even save some silicone (and metal). But of course, a Sino 161 would then be a Sino 156 and would probably sell for a lower price.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Rollo62 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:50 pm I still don't understand why Sino sticks to these unrealistic long necks. By giving this part a more realistic design, they could even save some silicone (and metal). But of course, a Sino 161 would then be a Sino 156 and would probably sell for a lower price.
The Sino 161's is not unrealistically long. The average human neck is 10-12 cm in length (the longest ever recorded was 40cm). I've just measured Kiana's and hers is 11cm.
My girls:

INFORMATIONS