betterlovedoll.com

TDF not secure error warning ⚠️

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: TDF not secure error warning ⚠️

Post by Nescio50 »

Were are sorry if the situation earlier today caused worries.

We always try to avoid situations like this, but somehow a certificate expired -the auto-renewal didn't do it.

Please know that security is one of our priorities and also in this situation security was still in place.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Cool Beans! I ran into that problem with a website I owned years ago. It renewed at midnight my time and those in an earlier timezone would get an error message until their date changed. Tech be weird! :scrambleup:

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

Was weird though my keyboard was messed up and emojis normally a 20th took up the whole screen.
All good now though and that's what counts.

greeneggs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by greeneggs »

does it take a while for support to get your answer? I never did any trolling and i am back to square one trying to buy from brick..cant leave message till i post and post. trying to contact support

INFORMATIONS