sexyrealsexdolls.com

Great First Purchase Experience with SRSD - In Stock Item

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
tkrupert441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Great First Purchase Experience with SRSD - In Stock Item

Post by tkrupert441 »

Made my first ever doll purchase with SRSD a few weeks back. One of my content models and I have been talking about doing shoots with dolls for a long time, I thought pretty much every site out there was scam BS. Finally decided to get real about searching and found this forum, what a great community and depth of information. We found the doll we thought would be good for production, saw that it was a common one across a few sites, found out who actually had it in stock and at the lowest price.

As noted in many reviews, the box was definitely F'ed up, one of the feet screws was poking out but otherwise the product made the trip alright.

SRSD confirmed the order very quickly and was also able to verify for me that the doll would be delivered before a certain date and they made it happen. From order to deliver was less than 5 business days.
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... doll-model That is the doll we picked out, she worked perfectly. Will probably start ordering dolls regularly for shoots.

Looking forward to further expanding my horizons in this community!

INFORMATIONS