yldoll.com

NEW LHP ON YL165

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

NEW LHP ON YL165

Post by YL Doll »

We have changed the LHP on one of our old models. We made as much change as we could.
To celebrate this change we want to offer the 165 cm model for 1390$ shipped to the first 10 buyers!

You can choose any heads, skin tone, wig etc...

Attachments
vagina165.jpg
vagina165.jpg (456.8 KiB) Viewed 909 times

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: NEW LHP ON YL165

Post by YL Doll »

More photos where you can see the LHP better. I think that's a great deal for 1390$ shipped and ... Someone tested it so we can tell you for sure that it's comfortable to use. :whistle: :lol:
Attachments
165vag.jpg
165vag.jpg (299.43 KiB) Viewed 711 times
165vag1.jpg
165vag1.jpg (94.88 KiB) Viewed 711 times

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

This is incredible news way to go yl. I've always loved this body sculpt but the lhp threw me off. Not anymore

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Intrigued628 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:18 am This is incredible news way to go yl. I've always loved this body sculpt but the lhp threw me off. Not anymore
Thank you! We are aware that we need to improve our dolls and that's we decided to offer this doll for 1390$ for the next 10 clients.

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by enteringunknown »

YL Doll wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 am
Intrigued628 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:18 am This is incredible news way to go yl. I've always loved this body sculpt but the lhp threw me off. Not anymore
Thank you! We are aware that we need to improve our dolls and that's we decided to offer this doll for 1390$ for the next 10 clients.
I think that's an awesome price. If I didn't have one of your dolls on order already, I'd definitely consider this offer!

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

I would say that a good looking pussy must be made of 3 things (in this order):

1. hole position
2. labia/lips details
3. gorgeous cheeks

I think it got a lot better than before with the hole position
But the entrance is a bit wide in the vertical direction
And Im missing the cheeks around/beside the lips
Maybe we get a better idea if we see her with open legs

Some of YL dolls have a pussy with cheeks but without the lips (YL153 and YL118)
And in this case we have lips without the cheeks (YL165)
Would be perfect if they have both, also with perfect LHP in the first place

Keep improving on the private parts details
YourDoll is one of the best when it comes to body shape/sculpture
And the lady parts is the jewell of this crown, the cherry on top of this cake!

INFORMATIONS