sanhuiofficial.com

EU - Silicone Sanhui 92cm review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

EU - Silicone Sanhui 92cm review

Post by DS4ride »

It is true that there was more than one review about the SANHUI 92 cm doll, but since I have become a fresh owner of this little beauty, I will refresh the review of the current model. After a short research, I ordered it through the manufacturer's website: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... -eyes.html . You can find more about this in the second thread: viewtopic.php?t=156462

Parameters of the ordered doll:
- height 92 cm (with head), 82 cm (without head)
- eye color - none (head with eyes closed)
- skin tone #3 (slight tan)
- basic wig (purple) and additional wig (dark copper)
- feets without standing function

The doll arrived in a discreet box with no additional markings. She was well protected for transport and was not damaged. The box also contained all the additional items - wigs, a rinse kit, a heater and basic clothing.
SANHUI1.jpg
SANHUI1.jpg (593.48 KiB) Viewed 3047 times

First impression:
The doll seems delicate, has well-made details (well-defined lips with harder teeth, natural miniature tongue, proportional ears, soft and pleasant to the touch breasts, navel, round hips and firm buttocks, well-marked fingernails). When she pose in sexy positions, the imagination was works and excites :D

Construction and skeleton:
The silicone is pleasant to the touch, after taking it out of the box it gave off a slight smell, which after thorough washing and leaving the doll in the air for several hours aired. After washing, the silicone becomes slightly greasy, but a gentle application of the maintenance powder completely eliminates this feeling. The skeleton is made in the "Goose Neck" technology, which has its advantages and disadvantages. The joints can be bent in all directions, of course, you must not exceed the range, so as not to break the connection. However, they do not provide the same stiffness as bolted or ball joints. With a little practice, you can get pleasing sex positions, which I will write about later;) It seems that the skeleton has a movable connection at the waist and it can be tilted forward or bent back. It is also a good idea to leave her foot toes connected. Thanks to this solution, when putting on stockings, the feet fit nicely. Of course, if someone does not like this solution, they can separate their fingers. After wearing a few additional clothes, she looks as follows:
SANHUI2.jpg
SANHUI2.jpg (653.8 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI3.jpg
SANHUI3.jpg (620.8 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI4.jpg
SANHUI4.jpg (710.52 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI5.jpg
SANHUI5.jpg (505.25 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI6.jpg
SANHUI6.jpg (560.43 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI7.jpg
SANHUI7.jpg (564.9 KiB) Viewed 3047 times

Vagina, Anus and Oral:
There is a nice looking tongue in the mouth and the depth of the mouth is comparable to the anus. The lips are nicely outlined and exciting, but I would rather not count on a deep throat :wink:
The entrance to the vagina is good looking and has anatomical details. The entrance to the anus looks good too. The center of both holes is soft and has tabs to enhance the sensation. The vagina is definitely deeper and wider than the anus - two fingers enter the vagina without stretching, and one to the anus. Both holes are sealed and there is no risk of moisture penetrating into the doll's internal structure. I put a mini camera to them and took pictures:
SANHUI9.jpg
SANHUI9.jpg (68.57 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
SANHUI10.jpg
SANHUI10.jpg (72.01 KiB) Viewed 3047 times

Experiences while having fun:
Despite the miniature construction of the doll, I was able to get pleasure from playing in several positions - incl. rider, doggy style, missionary. With a little imagination you can get more sexy positions. The weight of the doll allows it to be operated with one hand. With the other hand free, you can stimulate yourself with additional caresses (e.g. caress the testicles or hold the root of the penis during penetration). Vagina and anus are not deep and are quite tight, but the silicone feels nice to touch. It suits me and gives me a lot of pleasure, but someone with a bigger penis (especially a thick penis) may feel discomfort. The basis of pleasant feelings is the use of a good lubricant :whistle:

Washing and maintenance:
Small dimensions and weight of the doll allow easy handling while cleaning. I was control of her body all the time and there was no risk of the soapy doll slipping out of my hands. This allowed for thorough soaping and rinse out all the nooks and crannies. Drying the doll was also easy - all you needed was a towel, a microfiber cloth and a few mini tampons to dry she's sweet holes. Finally, maintenance rest of her body with a special powder.

Storage and transport:
I was looking for a compact doll that would be my companion on business trips. Due to the capacity of the car trunk, the transport bag should have a max 90 cm lenght. I bought a bag for photographics lighting equipment with dimensions of 80 x 20 x 17 cm. I additionally equipped the bag with internal handles and 3 cm thick memory foam. After packing, it looks like this:
SANHUI8.jpg
SANHUI8.jpg (515.21 KiB) Viewed 3047 times

Summary:
My first feelings are very positive and I achieved what I was looking for - a sexy little friend on business trips :thumbs_up:
Time will show the matter of materials durability and functionality of the doll in the long time of uses.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: EU - Silicone Sanhui 92cm review

Post by JustDude »

Awesome man. Great review for anyone looking to purchase a smaller doll from Sanhui.

Love the travel bag idea, that's super cool!

I'm glad you're enjoying your new doll. :thumbs_up:

I have to ask though, where on earth did you find those clothes that fit your doll? They look super well made. I may be in need of a few myself for my Irokebijin.

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:50 am I have to ask though, where on earth did you find those clothes that fit your doll?
Hi - Thank You,
I bought small bikini sets and adjusted them to the size of the doll. It took a bit of practice with a needle and thread :wink:
I bought the sets on the local auction site, but you will probably find them on AliExpress or eBay too. Search for: mini bikini / micro bikini.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

DS4ride wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 am
JustDude wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:50 am
Hi - Thank You,
I bought small bikini sets and adjusted them to the size of the doll. It took a bit of practice with a needle and thread :wink:
I bought the sets on the local auction site, but you will probably find them on AliExpress or eBay too. Search for: mini bikini / micro bikini.
Aha, thanks for the pointers. I very well may have to look into sewing. No doubt helpful for my regular dolls' clothes as well! :thumbs_up:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great looking doll. Love the outfits. I have a Sanhui 102cm and ticks all the boxes you describe. She is so fun to play with.

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Great review and really nice work on the outfits. They came out great! That is the one drawback on the smaller dolls - finding clothes!

I have one of the Sanhui 92cm dolls too and she is a ton of fun. So light and easy to pose!

Here’s a shot of my little cutie.
C6FD4642-EF06-4F42-97A2-A5FF2E146534.jpeg
C6FD4642-EF06-4F42-97A2-A5FF2E146534.jpeg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2821 times
The dress came from a doll seller not on TDF so I wont name them.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Great job with her wardrobe and travel case - I bet you look forward to those business trips!

Dollfanatic14

Post by Dollfanatic14 »

Very cute

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

Hello,

Over the weekend I decided to do a small photo session.

It started gently with a few standard positions:
----------------------------------------------------------
ses20.JPG
ses20.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses21.JPG
ses21.JPG (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses22.JPG
ses22.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
As the temperatures rose, the little red devil began to take the lead:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ses23.JPG
ses23.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses24.JPG
ses24.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses25.JPG
ses25.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses26.jpg
ses26.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses27.jpg
ses27.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
In the end I had to tame her and bondage:
----------------------------------------------------
ses28.JPG
ses28.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses29.JPG
ses29.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1976 times
ses30.JPG
ses30.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1976 times

You can probably guess how it end ...
Regards and Happy ValentineDay ;)

khaoscualdawath
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by khaoscualdawath »

I am not that much on for the small dolls, but the photos here are definitely a plus! :D

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

DS4ride wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:22 am Hello,

Over the weekend I decided to do a small photo session.

It started gently with a few standard positions:

As the temperatures rose, the little red devil began to take the lead:
In the end I had to tame her and bondage:

You can probably guess how it end ...
Regards and Happy ValentineDay ;)
Gorgeous photos! Thanks very much for sharing. She’s a cutie.

Where did you find the stockings? Those are awesome!
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

small_doll_fan wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:35 pm Gorgeous photos! Thanks very much for sharing. She’s a cutie.
Where did you find the stockings? Those are awesome!
Hi, thank you and I'm glad that you like my "girlfriend's" modest session.

As a wardrobe, she uses fishnet knee socks and matching mini/micro swimsuits. Minor tailoring adjustments required ;)

I have a problem with shoes because the doll's feet are too small for "normal" shoes. Also do not fit shoes for 1/3 scale (60cm) dolls because the feet are too big :roll:

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Good thinking. I have a couple pair of knee socks - will be getting more. Sent you a PM on shoes.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor