yldoll.com

YL 158 CM SILICONE DOLL UPDATE

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL 158 CM SILICONE DOLL UPDATE

Post by ZombieWinter »

I appreciate your honest responses to suggestions:
YL Doll wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:19 pm Sorry guys. We aren't changing the labia. <cut>
Basically, "Sorry. Not going to do it."

OK. At least that's a definite answer. It's not a, "We here at Brand X are always developing new ideas and may consider your suggestions in the future. Thank you for your intrest in our dolls and we look forward to satisfying your needs in a quality doll. Here's a promo code for $5 off your next doll purchase."

I hate corporate fakeness... Thank you for not being a douchebag!

Anyway,

How would you describe the silicone coloring process in this YL doll? Technical details would be appreciated. Thank you! :)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

I agree that the thread was getting muddied with talk of YL's TPE 158 which can confuse potential customers and that this thread should be exclusively about the silicone model.

YL has been responsive to input and fast to make updates on this silicone model, starting a seperate TPE thread will likely be productive.

I may have been one of those who were asked in PM about the anus. My answer was less about the aesthetics and more about eliminating stress risers caused by hard square edges, which leads to tearing of both the vaginal and anal entrances. Silicone entrances must also be bigger than TPE dolls because silicone is not nearly as elastic, this is why silicone dolls with functional and durable vaginal and anal entrances are on the large side. You can't have both..either larger and less likely to tear..or smaller, more realistic compared to a human but more likely to tear.

Imo the anus aesthetics are fine. The only change I would make to both the vaginal and anal tunnel mold, would be to ensure the entrances are left with rounded edges, which will reduce likelyhood of tearing and customer complaints on durability.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

ZombieWinter wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:55 am I appreciate your honest responses to suggestions:
YL Doll wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:19 pm Sorry guys. We aren't changing the labia. <cut>
Basically, "Sorry. Not going to do it."

OK. At least that's a definite answer. It's not a, "We here at Brand X are always developing new ideas and may consider your suggestions in the future. Thank you for your intrest in our dolls and we look forward to satisfying your needs in a quality doll. Here's a promo code for $5 off your next doll purchase."

I hate corporate fakeness... Thank you for not being a douchebag!

Anyway,

How would you describe the silicone coloring process in this YL doll?
Technical details would be appreciated. Thank you! :)
You mean skin color or how we do make up?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:00 pm I agree that the thread was getting muddied with talk of YL's TPE 158 which can confuse potential customers and that this thread should be exclusively about the silicone model.

YL has been responsive to input and fast to make updates on this silicone model, starting a seperate TPE thread will likely be productive.

I may have been one of those who were asked in PM about the anus. My answer was less about the aesthetics and more about eliminating stress risers caused by hard square edges, which leads to tearing of both the vaginal and anal entrances. Silicone entrances must also be bigger than TPE dolls because silicone is not nearly as elastic, this is why silicone dolls with functional and durable vaginal and anal entrances are on the large side. You can't have both..either larger and less likely to tear..or smaller, more realistic compared to a human but more likely to tear.

Imo the anus aesthetics are fine. The only change I would make to both the vaginal and anal tunnel mold, would be to ensure the entrances are left with rounded edges, which will reduce likelyhood of tearing and customer complaints on durability.
Thank you for the feedback. :thumbs_up: I think I understood. (I hope :D)

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Silverfox71 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:36 am Guys dont point the finger at YL as i said something about what was happening here and 2 other members seconded and thirded my post you see this is about the YL 158 sil nothing else and YL have been very understanding to everybodys needs so blame me if you want? Regards Silver
Thank you for the kind words. My intentions weren't bad and I really don't want to ignore any criticism or opinion.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

YL, sorry for any misunderstandings about the TPE 158cm BBW LHP future update (we appreciate your patience). I've started a new thread for anyone interested in further discussing it.

viewtopic.php?t=158120
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

King Solo wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:18 pm YL, sorry for any misunderstandings about the TPE 158cm BBW LHP future update (we appreciate your patience). I've started a new thread for anyone interested in further discussing it.

viewtopic.php?t=158120
Thank you! :glou:

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:15 pm
Silverfox71 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:36 am Guys dont point the finger at YL as i said something about what was happening here and 2 other members seconded and thirded my post you see this is about the YL 158 sil nothing else and YL have been very understanding to everybodys needs so blame me if you want? Regards Silver
Thank you for the kind words. My intentions weren't bad and I really don't want to ignore any criticism or opinion.
Thats fine looking forward to seeing photos of the finished doll

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 pm You mean skin color or how we do make up?
Skin color and body details.

Quick question on silicone batch inconsistencies:

I assume you use molded in color silicone bases (mixed into the batch before curing) per the customer's requested doll skin color choice. Do you color-correct base silicone (paint the doll) if the original batch has color inconsistencies?

For instance, if Joe wanted a tan doll, and the silicone batch used to make the doll was not quite tan but very close, would you paint the doll to make sure she looked tan?

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by enteringunknown »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 pm
enteringunknown wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:02 pm Looks great!

Will this model get updated articulated hands like these WM articulated hands? viewtopic.php?p=2201243&hilit=wm+articu ... r#p2201243
Yes! :) We do have this option for our silicone doll.
Hi Yl!

I am receiving conflicting information on the articulated hands. After requesting an order update, we were told the WM hands by Jinsan are different than this doll as it is from from a different manufacturer.

Can you provide additional details and/or photos of what the updated articulated hands will look like? I am not sure I'd like to request articulated hands if they are the previous fragile design. Thanks!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

More photos coming?
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

ZombieWinter wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:49 pm
YL Doll wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 pm You mean skin color or how we do make up?

I assume you use molded in color silicone bases (mixed into the batch before curing) per the customer's requested doll skin color choice. Do you color-correct base silicone (paint the doll) if the original batch has color inconsistencies?

For instance, if Joe wanted a tan doll, and the silicone batch used to make the doll was not quite tan but very close, would you paint the doll to make sure she looked tan?
bump

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Sorry for the late reply. Sadly we cannot do it and the "tan" we have now is the only tan color we use at the moment.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:16 am

Sorry for the late reply. Sadly we cannot do it and the "tan" we have now is the only tan color we use at the moment.
No worries. I was hoping for that exact answer. I always felt painting a doll to obtain the correct color is a cost-cutting trick that worsens the durability of the coloring over time. I would much rather have a doll with skin PERMANENTLY colored by being molded in. Thank you for not going the cheap route like other manufacturers lately.

I am VERY interested in this new leap into silicone YL is doing. I'll keep following this thread. Thanks again! :)

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by enteringunknown »

enteringunknown wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:37 am
YL Doll wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 pm
enteringunknown wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:02 pm Looks great!

Will this model get updated articulated hands like these WM articulated hands? viewtopic.php?p=2201243&hilit=wm+articu ... r#p2201243
Yes! :) We do have this option for our silicone doll.
Hi Yl!

I am receiving conflicting information on the articulated hands. After requesting an order update, we were told the WM hands by Jinsan are different than this doll as it is from from a different manufacturer.

Can you provide additional details and/or photos of what the updated articulated hands will look like? I am not sure I'd like to request articulated hands if they are the previous fragile design. Thanks!
Bump as I'd like to update my order once I get more clarity! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS