sexyrealsexdolls.com

Faun Build at Reverend Jacks

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Faun Build at Reverend Jacks

Post by Big_Easy »

Very cool Rev 😎
What about welding the knee and lower leg joints? Leaving only the hip and ankle moveable. Seems like it would help maintain the aesthetic and cut down on the hassle of moving her.
Also a search for hoof boots turns up some interesting images 🤔 if you have a means to carve maybe you could fashion some from Delrin blocks and replace the foot plate. It’s a very sturdy and relative cheap material, naturally black and can be order in many sizes.
Good luck
Cheers 🍻

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So I filled her lowest bones with a split pool noodle, then cut and sewed fur Leggings. I'm still not really happy with the hooves though, I'll think them through again tomorrow.
But here is my Faun status for the night.
20220918_215306.jpg
Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Shame I did not see this before the cutting and modding.

These work really well for fetlock and hooves (or so my she devil claims)

Some options here https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/6690333 ... sting_page

But heaps on the net available.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Anung,
I appreciate the link, and acknowlege that they look better than anything my limited skills can achieve, but you have mistaken me for someone who can afford to spend $300 on a pair of shoes. Plus, there is something visceral about creating solutions that I really enjoy. As a community we talk about putting goat-legs on our dolls, so I decided it was time I gave it a shot and added something of value to our knowledge base.
The methods I have used so far can be copied by anyone who really wants to own their own Faun. The hooves need a better solution, and I need to abandon the idea of using the (really strong) foot plate and ankle from the doll. It makes the proportions all wrong, locates the ankle too far back. I have a gallon of Epoxie Sculpt, and that is probably what I will wind up using. My sculpting abilities are at the crayon and play-dough level so I try to avoid embarrassing myself. But I will probably embed an eye bolt into an epoxy hoof as my final solution.

Big Easy,
I have left myself access to all the lower joints just in case I have to tap them with the welder. I'd rather not since there is really no undoing that decision and I like options. Right now 60 ft lbs of torque is getting the job done (keep the faith). There is one exception, there is a twist bolt at the end of the right shin, the original ankle, that spins way too freely and can not be tightened. That may get a visit from the welder pretty soon if it keeps pissing me off.
Hoofs, makeup, clothes, and a good support/stand option for Halloween ... Getting close.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Updates?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I just noticed my last pic didn't post, here is where she stands at the moment:
20220918_215306.jpg
20220918_215306.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 490 times
I think I need to shave her lower legs for slightly shorter fur, I'm not happy with her hooves yet (they are NOT sex friendly), she still needs makeup and a more secure antler attachment.

Update, the joints are still too weak to support her weight standing. I'll torque them one more time and then it's the welder for the knee and ankle. I'd really rather not weld them. Maybe I'll explore placing joint stops strategically that will stop her from collapsing in the standing position. I'll see what that buys me in terms of overall mobility.

Reverend Jack.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I'm not happy with my prototype hoof. I tried to use the existing foot plate for "engineering" reasons. It sets the ankle joint (supposedly the big toe joint) too far back in the hoof. I have ordered new M8 eyes from McMaster Carr and will use them in the center of a more realistically sized/proportioned hoof. I think I will go with a wood core covered with Epoxie Sculpt. At least that is my current thought.
Reverend Jack

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

RevJack wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:38 am I just noticed my last pic didn't post, here is where she stands at the moment:
20220918_215306.jpg
Wow, she looks so sexy 😍.

I like the shaggy hairy legs. Maybe you can convince WM to turn this into an actual product. 👍🏻

Iceblazer

Post by Iceblazer »

RevJack wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 pm So the plan is to unbolt her Feet, leaving the exposed open ankle bracket that is welded to the lower shin.

20220911_171404.jpg

Then I remove the bolts from my extra legs at "A" and "B" below, and attach the thigh eye bolt at "A" to her lower shin bracket. Then I re-attached her foot plate (or a modified foot plate that looks like a hoof "C" onto lower donor thigh bracket "B".
Officially making the donor thigh bone (from "A" to "B" her new foot bone and the Hoof "C" her toes.

20220913_175012.jpg

I need a new carbide bit for my dremmel, the last spine fix tore my old one up. Off to Lowes!

Reverend Jack
Something about these legs… a familiarity…? 😂
Silicone Dolls
ElsaBabe 165
Ivanka Ricci *In Transit*
Zelex 130
(Soft:Olivia+Gemma Hard:Ulrica)
Starpery 174 & 159
(Hard:Lubby+Iris Soft:Hedy)
Piperdoll 130 & 100
(Phoebe Elf + Elsa SAF)

TPE Dolls
IROKEBIJIN 95 (Anime Doll Akane)
Kimberdoll
3x Pipedreams UFDoll Mandy (triplets!)
2x WM Dolls 155
WM Clone 170
WM Clone 140

Latex Dolls
Candy8teen 80cm -foam
Inflatables
French Madam Poupée
Letha Weapon
Latex Lady

Vinyl Dolls
Jana Cova
Chastity Lane

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Iceblazer wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:00 am
Something about these legs… a familiarity…? 😂
They may have spent some time over your shoulders in a past life. At least the thigh bones did. :glou:

"Sharing is caring" and
"It takes a village to keep a Whore house healthy"

Reverend Jack

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Long day at work, but managed to put a little time towards makeup...
STARTING MAKEUP
STARTING MAKEUP
20220930_004213.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 401 times

Ginger155
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ginger155 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:41 am Long day at work, but managed to put a little time towards makeup...

20220930_004213.jpg
That! Yes! Amazing work!

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

RevJack wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:41 amLong day at work, but managed to put a little time towards makeup...
Wow! Lot of work going into this project - well done for trying :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I think I'm done with her head. I might braid the hair in front of her ears so that her ears show. We shall see. Ignore the two pearl hat pins in her part, they are temporary.
Hooves and outfit are left.
20221001_002247.jpg
20221001_002247.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 366 times
20221001_002306.jpg
20221001_002306.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 366 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS