www.fjdoll.com

Completely Customized Head Service Available Now

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Completely Comstomized Head Service Available Now

Post by Dark Knight »

Questions still unanswered: Available in soft silicone? Is custom head exclusive to me? I don't want it going into regular production especially if I'm paying 2k+
Don't drive angry!

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Aglooka wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 am
FJDoll wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:01 am
Testacleez wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:29 am How much is a custom head?
Currently, we suggest our vendor to offer this service around 2000 -2300 USD
Well , thats good to hear in order to obtain directly from you a quote , as i recently asked and i was offered by a forum vendor 3500 usd...

Your works looks awesome.
We would give suggestion price for our vendors, but the final price still up to the agreement between you and your vendors, normally we wont quote directly. If you as for real human hair or so other customization that woud cost more.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I'm definitely interested in eventually getting a custom head of my own design. I'm sure it'll cost a bit.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Socratus wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:41 am I'm definitely interested in eventually getting a custom head of my own design. I'm sure it'll cost a bit.
3500-5000 for a single head ( without any extra as implanted hair , eyebrows or lashes )is what more than a few top verified vendors ( from which i already bought dolls ) quoted me for a very simple anime head ( almost plain gesture ) for a 100-130cm doll ( therefore smaller than usual ), not the 2000-2300 they 'suggest' above

2000-2300 , if silicone ,and high detailed ,may be reasonable , but not 3500-5000

There are cinema colaborators and great artitst from which i had received quotations of other toys , as for example , for a lifesize custom good guy doll head from Michael Lawrence ( whom creates the chucky 'Charles' fan film that can be found in YT )and its way lower than that price , almost half !

https://www.instagram.com/lawrencefamil ... ons/?hl=es
Screenshot_20230209-124928_Brave_1675943517155.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-124928_Brave_1675943517155.jpg (591.76 KiB) Viewed 859 times
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Aglooka wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 am
Socratus wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:41 am I'm definitely interested in eventually getting a custom head of my own design. I'm sure it'll cost a bit.
3500-5000 for a single head ( without any extra as implanted hair , eyebrows or lashes )is what more than a few top verified vendors ( from which i already bought dolls ) quoted me for a very simple anime head ( almost plain gesture ) for a 100-130cm doll ( therefore smaller than usual ), not the 2000-2300 they 'suggest' above

2000-2300 , if silicone ,and high detailed ,may be reasonable , but not 3500-5000

There are cinema colaborators and great artitst from which i had received quotations of other toys , as for example , for a lifesize custom good guy doll head from Michael Lawrence ( whom creates the chucky 'Charles' fan film that can be found in YT )and its way lower than that price , almost half !

https://www.instagram.com/lawrencefamil ... ons/?hl=es
Screenshot_20230209-124928_Brave_1675943517155.jpg
I agree those prices are just insane. Noway can I justify that. Or afford it!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Kochaaro

Post by Kochaaro »

I'm interest. My question is the head will be solely exclusive to me right? You guys won't put it up for sale for the regular doll prices.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Kochaaro wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:46 am I'm interest. My question is the head will be solely exclusive to me right? You guys won't put it up for sale for the regular doll prices.
This question has been asked numerous times already, with no reply. I'd also be interested in a custom head - but I'll be damned if I'm paying for all of the sculpting and mouldmaking costs, just so that a load of other folks can subsequently buy the same head way cheaper.

Kochaaro

Post by Kochaaro »

chippyminton wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:49 am
Kochaaro wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:46 am I'm interest. My question is the head will be solely exclusive to me right? You guys won't put it up for sale for the regular doll prices.
This question has been asked numerous times already, with no reply. I'd also be interested in a custom head - but I'll be damned if I'm paying for all of the sculpting and mouldmaking costs, just so that a load of other folks can subsequently buy the same head way cheaper.
Yep, I agreed. We need an answer please.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Still radio silence, so I think we probably have our answer. Our money will pay for all of the sculpting and moldmaking costs, so the rest of the world can then purchase ‘our’ heads for much less. That’s a little shabby IMO.

Please tell me if I am wrong ……

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Testacleez wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am Do yall have any factory or finished products to sample?
We have an order before to customize a head and there are is the head
Attachments
That is the latest male doll head with implanted hair
That is the latest male doll head with implanted hair
10f286e9515deb4fde3a3ba6c3d539b.png (5.74 MiB) Viewed 755 times

seeifitsticks123

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

Can we see some more examples? Which vendors offer this service?

Kochaaro

Post by Kochaaro »

FJDoll wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:21 pm
Testacleez wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am Do yall have any factory or finished products to sample?
We have an order before to customize a head and there are is the head
Hi there can you please give us an answer to the question above?

seeifitsticks123

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

I'm inclined to believe this is either a scam or no longer offered given the age of the topic and the non-communicativeness of the vendor.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Not to kill the buss but how is the legal side of custom heads? i mean ive seen Arnold Schwarzenegger and now Jason Momoa heads, both pretty high profile peoeple and somehow i have doubts that they signed an agreement to have sexdoll heads made of them?

I could proberly find one or two i wouldent mind getting made but wouldent want to pay so much if there is any chance of losing it at customs.
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

FJDoll wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:01 am
Testacleez wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:29 am How much is a custom head?
Currently, we suggest our vendor to offer this service around 2000 -2300 USD
Damn. I'd love a custom head, but can't justify that right. I gotta work harder!

INFORMATIONS