Starpery.com

shaking her hips

Got an idea? Need an invention?
johnanon
Apprentice
Apprentice

shaking her hips

Post by johnanon »

How's this for making your doll shake her hips?: Strap her into one of those paint agitators you see in the hardware store or home depot for shaking up the paint cans! (Actually you could do that to an organic doll as well, but she might have objections to being used that way...)
johnanon <-------(still waiting for his RealDoll to arrive)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

gives a whole new meaning to shake your booty !! 8O :lol: :lol: :wink:

Maker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Maker »

LOL, related topic and you might like the read. Girl on woot was asking why guys like boob shaking so much, and I figured out why I like it a long while back, so I wrote up a bit of what I've thought of.. LOL I need to make a DVD or two of clips of cam girls shaking their tits for me, one of my fav things so I have them do it quite a bit. Can't wait to get more time on secretfriends too and have Shennon do it more for me, she's awesome so far.. Especially great for new girls, really fun when they're still learning and a bit uncoordinated at it. After a while they get too good, still fun to watch but definitely best before they figure it all out so well and it's too easy.. Post to her follows, put in periods to make sure it'd pass the censor software. Ah just took them out, easier to read now..

"<Being semi-serious here>.... Why do guys like bouncing boobies so much? What is it that is an attraction?

My husband is mesmerized by mine and I just don't understand. Not complaining. Just trying to understand! lol"

LOL just remember you asked. You'll get a lot of lame replies, but one of my favorite things so I figured it out a while back, here's the right answer..

Best way to think of it is like a smile for your boobs. Just like your face is pretty but lights up when you smile, it's exactly the same for boobs. Look great just sitting there, but absolutely lovely when moving..

Bouncing up and down is great, but at least for me I much prefer sideways with no hands. Swinging hard now and then is nice too sometimes, but really only has to be a little swaying to be really pretty. And together is good, but especially great when you can get them moving out of sync, a little harder to keep them going but absolutely lovely to watch. One of my most favorite things, I could watch all day..

Most guys like it a lot, just don't quite know how to say why. Really that's just what, why probably has a lot to do with your brain. Watching a moving object uses a lot more of the vision center of your brain, and guys are heavily vision oriented for sex, so likely just boils down to more stimulation for the brain. Most girls are more verbally oriented, so you could think of it as like good conversation is for you, except likely several times stronger since guys seem to have sex and vision closely linked. Along similar lines as swaying hips too.

And yes, hypnotic to the point of mesmerizing, probably working the same parts of the brain. For sure if you give guys a choice between watching and eating, it'd be a long time before most notice they're hungry enough they better go eat..

LOL I need to put up a 'watch boobs and lose weight for guys' website.. At the very least a 'swinging/shaking boobs and why guys like it so much 101' website.

Don't mind doing it too much, because for sure it's way up there at the top of the list of things you can do, even though I have no doubt it seems sort of silly for the girls sometimes. Heck seems silly to me sometimes so much it makes me laugh, but no denying how nice it is. Now you at least have some of why, hope it helps. Probably a few other details I've thought of and not remembering right now, but that's most of it.

Later,

INFORMATIONS