yldoll.com

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE HEAD IDEA!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!

Choose the best head idea

Poll ended at Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:29 pm

Yennefer Image
4%
Triss Image
8%
Panam Image
8%
Judy Image
13%
Deanerys Image
38%
Lagertha Image
8%
Excella Gionne Image
No votes
Lara Croft Image
13%
Sophia Image
8%
Bardot Image
No votes
Marylin Image
No votes

Total votes: 24

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE HEAD IDEA!

Post by Luiskjr »

RevJack wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 pm
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:04 pm Im foing with Brigitte Bardot

all the others could well be either gender to me
Easy there, no need to talk trash about classic beauties. Sophia Loren is in no possible way a dude. And that is absolutely the worst picture of Brigitte ever taken, she is far more beautiful.
I suggest you guys check this link where thoroughly discussed Heads and faces for a couple of weeks

viewtopic.php?t=150116&start=225

and then check my suggestion of Heads (picture). Few people worship and understand classic beauty as I do can assure you that

Also note my choices are all from different parts of the world and none modern from the current photoshop internet days

if you cant recognize the face ls I'll name them
its:
Jane Birkin, Diana Rigg, Xuxa, Bjork, Agnetha (Abba), Liv Tyler, Barbi Benton, Tais Araujo, Sylvia Kristel, Jennifer Beals, Princess Caroline of Monaco
Attachments
5B0573CF-5846-4349-9D4B-7A0C83F33B94.jpeg
5B0573CF-5846-4349-9D4B-7A0C83F33B94.jpeg (151.61 KiB) Viewed 200 times
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Bardot
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:21 am
RevJack wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 pm
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:04 pm Im foing with Brigitte Bardot

all the others could well be either gender to me
Easy there, no need to talk trash about classic beauties. Sophia Loren is in no possible way a dude. And that is absolutely the worst picture of Brigitte ever taken, she is far more beautiful.
I suggest you guys check this link where thoroughly discussed Heads and faces for a couple of weeks

viewtopic.php?t=150116&start=225

and then check my suggestion of Heads (picture). Few people worship and understand classic beauty as I do can assure you that

Also note my choices are all from different parts of the world and none modern from the current photoshop internet days

if you cant recognize the face ls I'll name them
its:
Jane Birkin, Diana Rigg, Xuxa, Bjork, Agnetha (Abba), Liv Tyler, Barbi Benton, Tais Araujo, Sylvia Kristel, Jennifer Beals, Princess Caroline of Monaco
Thanks for the link! I see that another company is doing Jane Birkin already.

LostOne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LostOne »

That's a toss up between Daenerys and Panam for me

INFORMATIONS