www.siliconelovers.com

I will share my ordering experience here

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Upper_Object
Active Poster
Active Poster

I will share my ordering experience here

Post by Upper_Object »

Hello all!

I ordered my first love doll from Silicone Lovers on 8/14/2022. I ordered a custom Starpery light tan 172cm with gel F cup breasts and the soft silicon Wayne(r) head. I chose for her to have the short brown wig, green movable eyes with veins, realistic body paint, pink nipples and vagina, no pubic hair and french polish nails. She has the gear skeleton with shrugging shoulders, articulated fingers and standing feet.

I chose to order on Silicone Lovers because I liked the website and their prices seemed to be quite competitive. They had some fantastic FAQs and guides which I appreciated. I also asked four or five questions that were all answered by Nick within 24 to 72 hours which greatly assisted me in my final decision on if I wanted and what I wanted from a love doll.

Now I am waiting to hear back that my order has been confirmed by the workshop. I will keep this thread updating with the progress of my order and each step.

Let me know if you have any questions or advice about Silicone Lovers. Thanks!

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I will share my ordering experience here

Post by phillip57 »

Waiting with baited breath....

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats on your order :D
Starpery and SL are fine. Let's hope that the international logistics don't mess-up :popcorn:

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

This is the first time I am ordering from SL as well. Interested in hearing your experience.

bemygirl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bemygirl »

I also ordered my first doll on 2nd Aug. It took only 2 weeks for the WM Doll factory to make it and send factory pics to SL. I approved for shipping a few days later with no additional requests. I've been waiting anxiously for over 2 weeks for an update and tracking number for shipping and was finally informed today that I won't receive the doll until mid-October at the earliest. (I took the free shipping option). That is beyond the estimated max time frame of 50 days initially given to me. Could end up being 60 days or more. I'm still waiting for more details. If I can change to express shipping I will but probably too late given the length of time it takes WM to respond. So beware it could take up to 3 months, to get your doll via free shipping option.

Upper_Object
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Upper_Object »

*** Update ***

A little over a month after ordering my doll I realized I would much rather have silicon than TPE. I may have ordered hastily, before really understanding just how much more upkeep TPE takes. It was the greater risk of mold that convinced me I would rather have a silicon doll.

Even though I contacted SL very late after making my order, they contacted Starpery and were successful in upgrading my doll's build to having a silicon body and gel butt.

If customer support at SL told me it was too late I would have understood. I am very happy that they made the effort to help me. I am happier still that it worked out and my girl will be even better for it.

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

Upper_Object wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:00 pm *** Update ***

A little over a month after ordering my doll I realized I would much rather have silicon than TPE. I may have ordered hastily, before really understanding just how much more upkeep TPE takes. It was the greater risk of mold that convinced me I would rather have a silicon doll.

Even though I contacted SL very late after making my order, they contacted Starpery and were successful in upgrading my doll's build to having a silicon body and gel butt.

If customer support at SL told me it was too late I would have understood. I am very happy that they made the effort to help me. I am happier still that it worked out and my girl will be even better for it.
Even though the aftersales service for Silicone Lovers wasn't as good (my query on how to correct misaligned fingers on my newly delivered doll remained unanswered), i had the same experience of changing doll order quite last minute and it was accepted by them.

Kudos to Silicone lovers, Starpery (and to Sinodoll for my doll back then) for this.... :thumbs_up:

SL remains a reputable doll vendor
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Ive just been speaking with nick also and he informed me as well that it could take anywhere upto 3 months for delivery via free shipping thats kinda whats holding me back on pushing the button tbh :(

Oj2008

Ordering Wxperience with SL

Post by Oj2008 »

I ordered mine on September 3 and got the confirmation that it could take 5 - 10 days to get pictures. I haven't gotten any pictures yet. I called SL about a week ago and was told that it was too early for pictures and that i should get them sometime before my my 30 day anniversary, which should be sometime before October 3. I still haven't heard anything about pictures. I didn't go with the free shipping, i went the expedited option. I'll try and let everyone know how this goes .............

Upper_Object
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ordering Wxperience with SL

Post by Upper_Object »

Oj2008 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:51 pm I ordered mine on September 3 and got the confirmation that it could take 5 - 10 days to get pictures. I haven't gotten any pictures yet. I called SL about a week ago and was told that it was too early for pictures and that i should get them sometime before my my 30 day anniversary, which should be sometime before October 3. I still haven't heard anything about pictures. I didn't go with the free shipping, i went the expedited option. I'll try and let everyone know how this goes .............
What doll did you order with what options? The way I understand it is different manufacturers and dolls have big differences in time frames.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

[/quote]
jamiestour wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:07 am Ive just been speaking with nick also and he informed me as well that it could take anywhere upto 3 months for delivery via free shipping thats kinda whats holding me back on pushing the button tbh :(
Hi Jamie, I think Nick has quoted you the worst-case scenario. Currently, there are no delays exceeding 45 days.

Depending on your location the free shipping has different time lengths. It's much quicker for USA for example (approx 10-12 days)

Some parts of the EU have been experiencing delays due to the war in Ukraine if they pass through Poland for customs clearance. (Normally 14-21 days has doubled or tripled in some cases but seems to be getting better)

The UK is now getting much quicker with the free shipping option. (approx 20-30 days)

For all shipping, there are express options also available and often we offer subsidised rates for express if there are any severe delays with slow shipping.

As shipping has been extremely unpredictable for the past 2 years, it's best to check in with us on live chat and get an up-to-date report on it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! S ❤️ L. 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Upper_Object
Active Poster
Active Poster

*** Update ***

Post by Upper_Object »

*** Update ***

We were happy to receive the factory photos today! I am a fan of the way the reps at SL communicate. I get the information I need but they're also fun to deal with.

https://imgur.com/a/AEQ3kzz Image

In the factory photos, there were two short videos and three photos. The first video was used to demonstrate her gel breasts, articulated fingers and standing bolts. The second photo was to demonstrate her gel butt. The first photo was the one I shared here (I cropped it a bit to accent her lovely face). The second photo was a full body shot with her seated as was the third from a bit farther away. It was helpful seeing the gel breasts and butt in the video.

My email from SL had some valuable information about the current state of shipping. Also, it included a useful itemization of my order so I could double check the factory photos that everything I wanted was there. There were a few details I was unable to tell from the photos and messaged SL back for confirmation, primarily if she has a 'new gear' skeleton and shrugging shoulders.

I have to say it was startling in the best way to see just how damn pretty she is!

seanlewis2224
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by seanlewis2224 »

I've had good experiences with SL previously, including with a hair mix-up that SL were very quick to help with. Hope it all continues to go smoothly!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

seanlewis2224 wrote: I've had good experiences with SL previously, including with a hair mix-up that SL were very quick to help with. Hope it all continues to go smoothly!
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

seanlewis2224
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by seanlewis2224 »

The Doll Man wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:35 pm
seanlewis2224 wrote: I've had good experiences with SL previously, including with a hair mix-up that SL were very quick to help with. Hope it all continues to go smoothly!
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

Thanks, I've been a member of UKlovedollforums for a while, only just really clocked on here haha

INFORMATIONS