reallovesexdolls.com

In-stock Heads at RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
seeifitsticks123

In-stock Heads at RLSD

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

Hi RLSD! Your website offers an in-stock dolls page, which is helpful, but at the moment I'm just looking for in-stock heads with fast shipping. Do you have a list of in-stock heads currently? I'm specifically interested in #198 with medium skin tone but would consider other in-stock options.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: In-stock Heads at RLSD

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We do have a fairly large selection of in-stock heads that we do not currently have listed. Please contact us at CustomerCare@RLSDLP.com and we can assist you further.
:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

SeenHerB4

Re: In-stock Heads at RLSD

Post by SeenHerB4 »

One of my absolute favs.

The RLSD #259 Giovanna.
1_small.png
1_small.png (756.65 KiB) Viewed 395 times

INFORMATIONS