betterlovedoll.com

Do women and men use dolls differently?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
trick-teaching3226

Re: Do women and men use dolls differently?

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

Dahlia2019 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:25 pm
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:54 pm
Dahlia2019 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:59 pm I’m a 56 yr old married woman, I suggested to my husband 2 years ago that we get a doll. I fantasize about him having sex with other women but I don’t think I could ever cross that line with a real woman. This seemed like the best option to bring both of our fantasies to our marriage. I enjoy watching and playing as well. Fast forward 1.5 years, I’m now in full menopause and libido went to hell, I told my husband to go ahead and spend time with our doll if I’m not in the mood, well turns out that just knowing he’s doing it with her drives me insane , wondering what he’s doing to her, imagining all sorts of scenarios…. Boom! Libido is back ! These dolls have enhanced and saved our marriage … btw both dolls are female.
That is exactly how we got into it. We actually were evn lined up with a couple to swap. Supposed to meet for dinner and see where things went from there. I could not do it. Husband agreed that we did not want to risk what we have. So this was our solution. Now he has a tpe and a silicone and I have a tpe and a silicone on the way. I am a 52 year old woman and still very sexually active. Who knew how much fun this could be. We do always play with them together. That is what works for us. That is awesome that it brought your libido back!!! How fun and sexy.
That’s awesome for you both as well, I will clarify that my hubby only did it once without me and I was in the next room, I could hear him and it was intense lol. He actually prefers for me to be there as well since it’s both our reactions that is so stimulating. Who knows maybe a woman’s waning libido is actually boredom lol. I think these dolls are beautiful and as a doll artist I appreciate the artwork of them as well.
That makes complete sense! They are gorgeous! The hair, make-up, shoes, clothes etc... brings back memories of playing with Barbies and Ken dolls too. That is probably a lot of it. Boredom makes sense in many cases.

INFORMATIONS