Starpery.com

Is tpe expandible?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
my name is nobody

Is tpe expandible?

Post by my name is nobody »

Hello- newbie here.

I have not yet purchased a doll yet due to the subject matter above.
I was wondering if breasts could be enlarged somewhat if two cavities could be machined well underneath the 'skin' level*, and inflatable bladders installed?
Does the TPE material tear if such deformation occurs?
Would a silicone doll handle such enlargement better?

Thank you for any info provided!

*- by 'underneath' I'm meaning an inch below the surface of the body.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Is tpe expandible?

Post by gogodolls »

my name is nobody wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:43 am Hello- newbie here.

I have not yet purchased a doll yet due to the subject matter above.
I was wondering if breasts could be enlarged somewhat if two cavities could be machined well underneath the 'skin' level*, and inflatable bladders installed?
Does the TPE material tear if such deformation occurs?
Would a silicone doll handle such enlargement better?

Thank you for any info provided!

*- by 'underneath' I'm meaning an inch below the surface of the body.
Welcome to the TDF.

Yes, the TPE is very stretchy and several members have already injected air into the hollow breast cavity using a needle to significantly inflate the breasts! :mrgreen: Here's a link that might interest you (there are several sub-links as well.)

viewtopic.php?p=1080776#p1080776

Hope this helps a little!

Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome my friend! :glou:

I would say no on TPE, unless you just want to take a chance.

I believe gogodolls assumed you just wanted to inflate with air in the existing cavity.
To install actual air bladders you would need to cut open the breast of a hollow breast TPE doll. The repair and holding ability under air pressure may be suspect. I'm not sure how thick the "skin" is of the hollow breast doll. May vary.

There are silicone dolls that already have a bladder in the breast, but the bladder is filled with silicone gel.
I assume the doll could be cut open and the gel pack swapped for a air bladder, but why do all that work when the gel breast should do just as well?

Unless you're trying to simulate some type of breathing simulation.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Are you looking to make variable sized breasts? That's an interesting diy idea. For photography it would be a neat addition, but you'd have to start with a fairly small hollow breast and when they're really pumped they might feel weird.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

Various manufacturers already do this. When I ordered my last doll they gave the option of solid, air filled, or gel.

I botched a surgery once, and some gel leaked out. It's like granulated oily firm jello. It sticks to everything it touches like snot. It looks as if they made a cavity at just the right location using some sort of removable spacer, then after the pour they removed the spacer and injected the gel.

It would not be feasible to start with solid breasts and inject anything. I can't think of any good way to remove the material under the boobs with sufficient precision. Just buy the doll with great tits. I really don't know why anyone would not opt for gel, because they feel like real tits, it's just amazing.

INFORMATIONS