https://www.coeros.com/

A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Post by Coeros »

Recently, in order to better understand the characteristics of Chinese sex doll factories and their respective sex dolls, our team is going to China sex doll factories to investigate one by one.

Most of these factories are concentrated in Guangdong, China, and the research time is one month.

All pictures are taken at the factory site. The following is a brief impression of my colleagues on the first stop of Chunshuitang Doll.

First stop: Chunshuitang
Chun Shui Tang is the most cost-effective silicone doll brand in the Chinese market. The 155C full silicone doll only sells for $1,125 in China. Due to shipping costs, it is expensive to ship to foreign users.
I recommend doll lovers who are interested in silicone dolls to take a look at the head carvings of Chunshuitang #06 #19 #21 #35.
According to the manager of Chunshuitang, these are the most popular Chunshuitang head carvings for Western users.

The most impressive thing is that Chunshuitang's head and body makeup are free.
The doll's head sculpture with makeup is much better than the plain makeup, and it is much better looking at the scene than the pictures taken.

I also took Chunshuitang's weight-loss 143-figure doll on the spot for a detailed evaluation, from the odor, oiliness, and smoothness of the silicone material to LHP, finger joints, and more.
I am going to make a detailed video later to explain the silicone dolls of the brand Chunshuitang to you.

The next two stops are XYDoll and Aotume. If you have any questions about these two factories, you can comment below.
I will sort out the questions and pass them to my colleagues, so that he can ask them directly.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
My colleague is with ChunShuiTang, who is also the YouTuber of Coeros.
1.jpg
1.jpg (6.78 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
Hot selling Chunshuitang head carving
4.jpg
4.jpg (5.45 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
Doll full body factory picture
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
My colleague likes the small breasts, the shape of the breasts, areolas, nipples, colors are all like a Youthful teenage girl.
8.jpg
8.jpg (5.52 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
143cm doll body butt outline and LHP
7.jpg
7.jpg (5.4 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
143cm doll LHP close-up
5.jpg
5.jpg (5.65 MiB) Viewed 4369 times
The waist of the doll can be pressed down, which is convenient for "hit it from the back"

If you like us, please follow our website: https://www.coeros.com/ :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Post by Coeros »

The next two stops are XYDoll and Aotume. If you have any questions about these two factories, you can comment below.
I will sort out the questions and pass them to my colleagues, so that he can ask them directly.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

I love my CST 145 Cici 😋 (with a few exceptions.)

During your visit what did they say about the vagina tearing issue? My doll tore severely top and bottom of the labia. From your pictures the opening seems to have suttle improvements to the labia sculp. So I'm assuming it's been improved since last year.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Chompers wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:15 pm I love my CST 145 Cici 😋 (with a few exceptions.)

During your visit what did they say about the vagina tearing issue? My doll tore severely top and bottom of the labia. From your pictures the opening seems to have suttle improvements to the labia sculp. So I'm assuming it's been improved since last year.
I asked and they will get back to me later. :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Coeros wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:40 am
Chompers wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:15 pm I love my CST 145 Cici 😋 (with a few exceptions.)

I asked and they will get back to me later. :glou:
CST replied that this problem has been improved this year, and now doll vaginas are softer by default. :glou:

Morgawr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Morgawr »

Got to admit, I was very pleased with the quality and finish with my YL doll. They have cornered the market definitely.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Oh cool you went to visit the CST factory!

I really like that brand. It's crazy to think the you guys in the East can pretty much get a model for half the price than in Europe or the US.

Don't they offer one doll model with a seamless neck? I think I saw one somewhere.

Marvel-Marvin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Marvel-Marvin »

JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:02 am Oh cool you went to visit the CST factory!

I really like that brand. It's crazy to think the you guys in the East can pretty much get a model for half the price than in Europe or the US.

Don't they offer one doll model with a seamless neck? I think I saw one somewhere.
Yes JD, they made a seamless neck doll with the popular head "Qianchuan". When I was in CST office, I took some pics with this model and tested the head movement. This research is very basic and my conclusion is that the head movement is not smooth as what Piperdoll does. And when I touched the head, it would kind of shake itself. When I arrive at Piper's factory, I will make the same test with their seamless neck dolls. It will be better to make a side by side comparison with these seamless neck dolls from different factories, Piper doll, CST, WM, SM etc.
Content Creator, Doll YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/@coeroschannel

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hi,
having 2 XYdolls myself I would love to know, besides if there are new heads or bodies coming, if they will be more active again here in the future and if they will have an english website again. It is a pity they seem to be turning their backs on the western customers.
Thanks.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Marvel-Marvin wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:53 am
JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:02 am Oh cool you went to visit the CST factory!

Yes JD, they made a seamless neck doll with the popular head "Qianchuan". When I was in CST office, I took some pics with this model and tested the head movement. This research is very basic and my conclusion is that the head movement is not smooth as what Piperdoll does. And when I touched the head, it would kind of shake itself. When I arrive at Piper's factory, I will make the same test with their seamless neck dolls. It will be better to make a side by side comparison with these seamless neck dolls from different factories, Piper doll, CST, WM, SM etc.
The popular head "Qianchuan"
qianchuan.JPG
qianchuan.JPG (6.71 MiB) Viewed 4073 times

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

Cool project! good luck
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

AOTUME is the most professional two-dimensional sex doll manufacturer in the entire industry.

If you haven't heard of the bump microphone, it is not because the quality of the bump microphone is not good, but because the boss and his brand are too low-key.
The boss of Bump Mi is a senior two-dimensional otaku. He is the only boss we met during our visit with "artisan temperament" better than "businessman attributes".
He silently makes his own good enough in his own factory. 2D doll.

Half of AOTUME's orders are from customer customization, and AOTUME's head carving can highly restore the image of the anime characters you want.
And AOTUME's head carving customer satisfaction is also very high, and the excellence of product quality saves customers, agents, and factories a lot of trouble.
The raw material of AOTUME's TPE is ultra-high polymer TPE. According to user feedback, the oil output is lower than WM and JY, and the softness is softer than WM and JY; AOTUME's silicone material uses zero-degree silicone, such as AOTUME's new silicone doll. It has the function of nail-free standing and does not require the sole material to be hardened, which is also rare in the entire silicone doll industry.

I will also do a separate brand evaluation video for AOTUME, I hope you will follow my YouTube account. https://youtube.com/channel/UC75ycxHamcLm_VTpwFejpIg

I'm about to become the hero of Hentai animation, and today I'm going to take them all home. :glou: :glou: :glou:
2.jpg
2.jpg (6.4 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
AOTUME has a total of 8 figures, except the left 2 is TPE, all other figures have an upgraded version of silicone :multi:
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.24 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
AOTUME silicone body is only available for vagina, butthole is only for appearance, not practical :multi:
4.jpg
4.jpg (5.42 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
Marvel painstakingly inspected material properties such as the smell of silicone on site (let go of this girl, I can do this job too!) :evilbat:
5.jpg
5.jpg (6.57 MiB) Viewed 4029 times
Beautiful makeup artist

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

dxc wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:20 am Hi,
having 2 XYdolls myself I would love to know, besides if there are new heads or bodies coming, if they will be more active again here in the future and if they will have an english website again. It is a pity they seem to be turning their backs on the western customers.
Thanks.
XYDoll is indeed quiet recently, but the founders have not completely stopped the research and development and innovation of this brand.
XYDoll is famous in the whole community for its silicone head + TPE body, and their TPE body painting is also at the top level in the industry. In 2022 XYDoll also completed the upgrade and improvement of the silicone body. Their silicone doll painting level is still at the leading level in the industry.
It is understood that XYDoll will develop some head carvings for Europe and the United States in the future, but we cannot predict the specific timeline.
6.jpg
6.jpg (5.74 MiB) Viewed 4025 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (545.27 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (6.11 MiB) Viewed 4025 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (5.71 MiB) Viewed 4025 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (6.27 MiB) Viewed 4025 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (6.62 MiB) Viewed 4025 times

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey thanks for the replies, and I love seeing the pictures you took at the factories!

Are you by any chance going to visit the Sanhui or Tayu factories?

ghila87

Post by ghila87 »

I'd like to know a bit more about Aotume dolls, in particular their upgraded silicone models, how do they feel, soft or hard? Would really like a deep explanation video about their pro and cons view that it is a not well established brand in western areas and nt many vendors provides their dolls

INFORMATIONS