yldoll.com

NEW SILICONE DOLL PROMOTION!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW SILICONE DOLL PROMOTION!

Post by Siliconeman »

So YL-Doll, you thought it would be a good idea to place her pussy on her belly? What were you thinking? Hello! Hello! *knock* *knock* Anybody home!???

You are competing strongly with Funwestdolls in the worst LHP ever competition.

Cheers!

Sili

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

esquisseallure wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:04 am Good for riding but definitely not for doggy.
Put it where a real womans is and have both options SMH!
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Siliconeman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:45 pm So YL-Doll, you thought it would be a good idea to place her pussy on her belly? What were you thinking? Hello! Hello! *knock* *knock* Anybody home!???

You are competing strongly with Funwestdolls in the worst LHP ever competition.

Cheers!

Sili
When I opened this thread I started reaching for the credit card, then I saw the LHP and quickly put it back in my wallet..

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:28 pmWhen I opened this thread I started reaching for the credit card, then I saw the LHP and quickly put it back in my wallet..
I reached for my credit card...and bought the head only :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:02 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:28 pmWhen I opened this thread I started reaching for the credit card, then I saw the LHP and quickly put it back in my wallet..
I reached for my credit card...and bought the head only :glou:
Congrats man, that head is legit. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

metrax

Post by metrax »

I think Eric got the message. When asked about the LHP, he delays finishing my doll. I am curious to see the result.
Happy in doll heaven

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

metrax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm I think Eric got the message. When asked about the LHP, he delays finishing my doll. I am curious to see the result.
I would not hold my breath. Present design is so off that it would require quite extensive modifications to the mould. Basically the crotch part of the mould should be cut off and remodeled completely. My guess is that they will give you some half-ass botched solution (if any). I do not see them changing the complete mould for one customer.

Better leave this one on the shelves folks. There are much better alternatives out there such as beautiful Irontech silicone dolls with excellent LHP.

Cheers!

Sili

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I guess one quick question... These rather pathetic excuse for a sexdoll must sell because YL always seem to do this, right?
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Siliconeman wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:46 pm
Better leave this one on the shelves folks. There are much better alternatives out there such as beautiful Irontech silicone dolls with excellent LHP.
Careful there man, their 160cm is almost as suspect as this new YL. And the 164cm, although it looks great, needs some adjustment out of the box. At least unless they tweaked their silicone mould, because hitting the TPE 164cm from behind without deepening the channel isn't all that fun.

I guess we just have to keep making noise. But what I really don't get when it comes to YL is that WM is like right down the hallway, and they've gotten it figured out. Why is YL lagging?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Thank you all for the feedback. The LHP is being changed right now. We are also changing the vagina design for the "real thing". We will use a cast of a real woman's private parts. I hope that you will like it.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 am Thank you all for the feedback. The LHP is being changed right now. We are also changing the vagina design for the "real thing". We will use a cast of a real woman's private parts. I hope that you will like it.
I think the aesthetics of the vagina in the original post was really good, other than the placement of the vagina and anus being way too far forward. If you can get the LHP fixed, I think you have a great doll. The breast sculpt is outstanding and the body appears to be well proportioned.

Please post updated photos once you get this worked out. I think you can have a big seller with this model if you make the LHP much better :thumbs_up:

Below is what you should be aiming for (credit Siliconeman)..make it happen and I'll be ready to buy :glou:
Attachments
_Mariko_yellow_38.jpg
_Mariko_yellow_38.jpg (235.27 KiB) Viewed 314 times
_Mariko_yellow_51~2.jpg
_Mariko_yellow_51~2.jpg (209.6 KiB) Viewed 314 times

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I have no idea what the LHP fanatics are talking about. They get so bent out of shape about such an arbitrary millimeter in some supposedly wrong direction. I just don't see it, much less get so worked up about it.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:57 pm I have no idea what the LHP fanatics are talking about. They get so bent out of shape about such an arbitrary millimeter in some supposedly wrong direction. I just don't see it, much less get so worked up about it.
It's more like inches, the anus is where the vaginal opening should be (approximately). The doll as shown can not be screwed from behind. Other manufacturers get it right, theres no reason it should be any other way. With LHP in proper position you could bang the doll from the front or behind, as is you can only screw her from the front. Why would someone pay for a doll with only half of the functionality? Besides function it isn't even right for photographic purposes.

Buying subpar designed items only encourages manufacturers to cut corners and slack further. Give them a pass on this and whats next? Making sales isn't a given, manufacturers need to step up or get knocked out by the competition.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

DollCommander wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 am
YL Doll wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 am Thank you all for the feedback. The LHP is being changed right now. We are also changing the vagina design for the "real thing". We will use a cast of a real woman's private parts. I hope that you will like it.
I think the aesthetics of the vagina in the original post was really good, other than the placement of the vagina and anus being way too far forward. If you can get the LHP fixed, I think you have a great doll. The breast sculpt is outstanding and the body appears to be well proportioned.

Please post updated photos once you get this worked out. I think you can have a big seller with this model if you make the LHP much better :thumbs_up:

Below is what you should be aiming for (credit Siliconeman)..make it happen and I'll be ready to buy :glou:
What doll is this?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollCommander wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 am

There were negative comments about the vagina design so we prefer to upgrade it as well. We have a great opportunity to use the cast of a real lovely lady so we are glad to do it :) Hopefully it will add some realism to this doll. We care about this model very much and want the final look to be good.
We will add photos once we will finish.

INFORMATIONS