funwestdoll.com

Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Post by john1972 »

Ok so this morning a very cool cardboard box came that looks like others I have stored in my garage :)..
The model is the Funwest Princesa 150 CM ..
I was sure to ask them for one made exactly like the one for sale on there website ..
I am really not positive on the name of the skin tone so maybe Funwest will do a post here to let us all know :thumbs_up:

What I do know for sure are the following..
150 CM body.
Fixed Vagina.
Solid Breast (They feel quite amazing to be honest I am quite shocked).
Standing Feet.
I think Tan Skin, (It is a touch redish or pinkish tan).
Black toe and finger nails.
EVO Skeleton with there Gear type elbows and Knees I think are the only two areas that are but if I am wrong again maybe Funwest can clarify.

Ok so before I start the review I will explain the process here..
I do the reviews in sections where I chose a section about the doll and cover it in quite decent detail.
Each section will have a evident post or title saying what part of the doll I will be covering in that section..
This is good for those that only care to read about a particular part of the doll .
All of the images for the review are simple basic point and shoot kinda shots with room light pretty much.
What you see is pretty much how the doll looks in person .

Now as I will not be doing the entire review in one day (Probably closer to over a weeks time) you should check back often to see if a new section
of the review has been posted.
You can also request things you might want talked about and I will try to include that into the proper section when I get to that section.

Ok so lets begin..
:glou:

R172305

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Post by john1972 »

****************************** Packaging and Unboxing *************************************************
FW Review 1.jpg
FW Review 1.jpg (10.46 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
Ok so the first image here is just the box before I opened it..
The size of the box is around 55 inches long, 11 inches deep
and 15 inches wide.

Again it amazes me that these dolls make it here in such great shape in just a cardboard box lol.
FW Review 2.jpg
FW Review 2.jpg (11.74 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
Upon opening the top of the box I was greeted with lots of large bubble packaging ..
This is great so long as the doll stays laying down flat as the box does have a label saying to do this. :thumbs_up:
But honestly if I had a complaint about the packaging it would be they might want to check into the newer
expanding foam packing method that other doll companies are using to reduce the chances of any shipping problems :thumbs_up:
FW Review 3.jpg
FW Review 3.jpg (10.13 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
After pulling off all of the large bubble packing there was the white soft fluffy blanket :).
The head was down near her knees and seemed to have not moved any :thumbs_up:
There was a bag with the wig and another bag with goodies..
After pulling back the white blanket the entire doll was inside of like a mesh bag ..
Her hands and feet where wrapped well with that thin foam sheets and then taped up really well.
The problem here was there was no way to rotate her arms forward and get her into the proper pose to pick her up out of
the box so this tells me she was probably laid down in a fully flat position and put into the box by two people.
I had to cut the mesh bag up the front and fold it open allowing me to rotate her arms forward and then put her legs up into
a bridal carry pose..
I am very pleased to say she is a great weight for those that simply have a hard time picking up and moving around 90 or 100 lb
dolls.
I would guess she is just a touch more heavy then Selena but not by much so I really do think it was a great choice getting the
lighter model even if I could pick up and carry the more heavy models this is like a breath of fresh air to pick up and carry around
then my 90lb Silicone girl :thumbs_up:
FW Review 6.jpg
FW Review 6.jpg (11.42 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
The picture above is the empty box showing a nice foam cutaway system for the neck stub.
This worked very good and kept her upper body firmly in place and seemed to have prevented the dreaded bent over neck stub.
The doll was laying in the box perfectly :thumbs_up:
FW Review 4.jpg
FW Review 4.jpg (10.33 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
This is everything in the goodie bag :).
You get a fantastic pair of gloves to use this winter to shovel snow lol. Ok Kidding..
The typical goodies like cleaning tools and warmer :thumbs_up:
A QC tag and even a comb :thumbs_up:
They actually included a rather nice instruction manual printed in English :thumbs_up:
Also both type of head connectors a threaded (On the head) and the one pictured the push on type.
There is some kind of garment I have not yet opened up and looked at but I will latter .
FW Review 5.jpg
FW Review 5.jpg (11.59 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
Here is the head strait from the protective bag.
There is some powder under her nose and stuff that I clean up some before taking a quick photo of her
with her head on :).
But the head is pretty nice looking and ill cover the head more in detail in the next section of the review :thumbs_up:
FW Review 7.jpg
FW Review 7.jpg (7.61 MiB) Viewed 2753 times
Here is just a quick point and shoot shot pretty much with just basic lighting so you can see how the head looks on
the doll without any fancy lighting or anything.
She looks pretty good and the makeup is pretty well done ..
I had this wig and kinda like it on her but after the one that came with her airs out (Smells really strong lol) I will maybe
take a couple of photos using it.

Ok that is it for the Packaging and Unboxing..
The next section will cover the head a bit more.
Check back probably tomorrow for the head section :thumbs_up:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Well Done!! :D :thumbs_up:

Thanks! :D :glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Awesome!! I like how you're breaking your review up in daily episodes so you don't rush 👍

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Great review John ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I appreciate the step-by-step process.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ok guys I want to post three more sections today.
Next is the head and I think you are going to like the transformation she has taken already with just a simple powdering :thumbs_up:

********************************************** The Head *******************************************************************

Ok so when you first unwrap the head it has a nice plastic guard over the face instead of the foam eye guards that
are on must heads .
I will keep it just in case I ever want to store the head .
The last quick snapshot I did had no editing other then her name and I had not powdered the head yet..
Below I will post the head now that it has been powdered and talk about how much more I really like the head now :thumbs_up:
FW Review 8.jpg
FW Review 8.jpg (4.62 MiB) Viewed 2588 times
As you can see her face is so much more softer looking and her bright red very shiny lips are now much more matte and smoother
to the eyes.
Personally I like how this looks much better but if you like shiny lips I would suggest trying to keep the powder off the lips .

If you look close they did a great job on the makeup and I have no real plans to change anything .
The head on this model does have a standard M16 connection so you could use a wide range of doll heads on these dolls and that is always
a good thing :thumbs_up:

If you look you will notice my head anyway has the typical smooth TPE skin that we have come to see in pretty much all TPE dolls these days..
There was a person that got one with simulated skin texture but mine did not have it.
Just be aware that there is this option if you want to check it out ..
I think its pretty cool that companies are trying new things to help evolve the dolls being produced these days :thumbs_up:

Also I have seen that some doll heads can sometimes have a round patch on the very top of the head.
This head is perfectly smooth and has no flaws or anything and if you wanted a bald girl you could do so without any problems.

Now I will post a slightly edited photo of her including the wig that was shipped with her.
This is pretty close to how you will see her in future photo shoots :thumbs_up:
Very well done on the heads and makeup Funwest :thumbs_up:
FW Review 9.jpg
FW Review 9.jpg (7.22 MiB) Viewed 2588 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

************************************ Hands *****************************************************

The hands on the Funwest dolls are still wire based but the wire is pretty strong and she should be able to hold
lighter basic things during photo shoots.

Of course everyone would like to see articulated hands and I am sure that is a feature they will
probably introduce at a latter time.
It is quickly becoming a standard and I think over time all dolls will have some form of articulated hands
at some point in the near future..
Below is a photo of one of her hands alone so you can see the details of her hands.
FW Review 10.jpg
FW Review 10.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 2569 times
Pretty basic but gets the job done and most photo shoots her hands should work out just fine.
Now there is one kinda issue that Funwest might want to look into improvement and that is her wrist .
They bend forward and backwards and hold there pretty decent but the rotation of the wrist has very little
to no friction and often when you turn her wrist it just tries to rotate back .
So far this is the only thing I have found that could really use improvement right now to reduce complaints
from future buyers .
Otherwise they work and would serve the purpose for most people :thumbs_up:

Below is a photo of her hand in my hand so you can see the size difference :).
Awww she just wanted to hold my hand :).
FW Review 11.jpg
FW Review 11.jpg (4.57 MiB) Viewed 2569 times

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Looking alot more natural after her powdering 👍
She's smokin hot dude 🥵
She's holding your hand now.. but that look says she's soon gonna wanna hold your d.. 😂😉

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

********************************************************* Feet *******************************************************

Ok the feet seem pretty nice and her ankles move up or down but do not seem to rotate...
NOTE: The instruction manual says the ankles rotate forward and backwards only..

The toes are your typical floppy toes lol..
And the toes where not very pretty when I opened up the box and where crunched some.
No tears or rips happened and they are starting to straiten up pretty decent on the own :thumbs_up:
I am not sure what could be done to improve the toes but maybe like some wire like in the fingers but
only half way down the toes or something to give them a bit of rigidity to them but again otherwise her
feet look great and the standing feet pegs are your typical feet pegs.
Below is a photo of one of her feet in my hand and then another below that showing there standing pegs.
Overall once again nothing wrong with the feet and should work out just fine :thumbs_up:
FW Review 12.jpg
FW Review 12.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 2551 times
FW Review 13.jpg
FW Review 13.jpg (5.25 MiB) Viewed 2551 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I'm pleasantly surprised by the foot details. Very nice sculpt!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Quite elaborate and detailed thus far. Looking forward to remaining parts! 8)

I´ve bits of a similar issue with that pinkish red skin as well. But since I dislike powdering I rather work with lighting and photo editing instead. Result are better for me personally. :glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Great review! And as has been mentioned, among many great aspects, the feet are … outstanding! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ok just letting everyone know I am waiting on some info from Funwest and ill continue the review .
The next part is what many have been waiting for so soon as I get that info back from Funwest ill take
some new photos and get another section of this review done :thumbs_up:

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

TBH, can't say these FW don't look like basically any other tpe doll (from the non post-processed photos) for all the hype generated. Can't beat free99 though. Congrats on the new squeeze.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

TChris wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am TBH, can't say these FW don't look like basically any other tpe doll (from the non post-processed photos) for all the hype generated. Can't beat free99 though. Congrats on the new squeeze.
Yeah, almost like they are reselling Aibei dolls under a different name... - _-
oh, and you can ask for articulated hands, Aibei sells them for an additional $65.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS