www.wmdolls.com

eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

Post by SexTypeThing »

TChris wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:45 pm Eh, I've ordered a doll from ebay once. I figured it was going to be wrong. It was showing an AF Hybrid. head was clearly silicone and implanted, but I wasn't worried about my $$$ because it's ebay/PP. Ended up with some clown looking body and a shitty looking silicone head (with wig/glued lashes) that didn't look like it at all. I sent the doll back for a full refund. The seller tried to offer a partial refund, I said no. The seller told me to keep the head (which came in a separate box) for my troubles. I sold it. So I actually made money off that.
I left him negative feedback on ebay and he ofc replied that I was lying.. just like some of the other buyers who had the same experience.

The bait and switch partial refund is part of the business method, because he still makes money. There are some sellers who sell generic/wm/jinsan/jarliet/af/sea of generic-looking tpe dolls, that actually match the photo. I call WM generic, because they have a ton of TPE dolls that have basically been the same for like 10 years (and they still charge upwards of 2k for them LOL) , and several other TPE manufacturers make just as generic looking dolls.
You are 100% right! It's some sort of shady scam between Ebay and the seller. I've ordered several dolls from ebay and only a couple of times the faces were very off but not ugly. These people (sellers and even ebay agents) might think that we are not going to complain because the item to debate is a sex toy or even worse "a sex doll". I really don't care if I have to call the president! I call ebay support and tell them like it is! get my money back and no partial refund or little dance that they want to lure you.

Amazon in the other hand gives the opportunity to return without any questions but all the listing do not show a face or even a head! It seems like they sell dolls without heads lol.

Anyhow please be careful when buying from ebay! always ask for "Out of box pictures" to make sure what you are getting.

STT

New_Possibility_106
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: eBay dolls and private sellers - Mr.CheapKing Alert

Post by New_Possibility_106 »

No, those for sure don't look the same. Sorry for your bad luck. :/

INFORMATIONS