yldoll.com

3D PHOTOS OF OUR UPCOMING SILICONE DOLL!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 3D PHOTOS OF OUR UPCOMING SILICONE DOLL!

Post by Chronos »

Actually, I took another look, her hips are ok it's her legs that are much too big around. Butt could be more round too. I know lots of guys dig the Kim Kardashion look but I'm not one of them.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Body is perfect, glad more manufacturers are making silicone dolls with bigger hips and butts, sick of these stick figure waists and hips and flat butts

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi there YLdoll;

I don't have any problem with the 3d figure you have shown here, the body detail and proportions are fine!

However, there is one BIG issue that could make or break it for a lot of people, and I'm very particular about -
Weight!

Depending on what height you finally make this doll, it would be no good if she was in the heavyweight category.
For example, if you were to say this is a 160cm doll, if she then weighs more than 33kg, without head, it's no good for me.
I've come across 152-155cm silicone dolls that are more than 37kg!!
If you could please do some manageable weight-reduction, for those of us who cannot lift heavy dolls, that would be fantastic!

I personally would be very interested in this silicone doll if she was 32kg or less at any reasonable height.

luckyb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by luckyb »

danDub wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am Body is perfect, glad more manufacturers are making silicone dolls with bigger hips and butts, sick of these stick figure waists and hips and flat butts
100% agree! Stick figures are not for me. Thicc thighs, butts and wide hips add so much to the femininity.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

haremlover wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:25 am
YL Doll wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:08 pm The holes will be shown soon. I hope that you'll like how it looks.
To date TPE dolls haven't got it right and silicone dolls should be better!

Best wishes

Harem
I think some 6Ye models are really good, 6Ye 161J being a perfection and absolute gold standard on her LHP. Also the latest SiliDoll Sukiwaai NXT+ has excellent LHP and no ugly pussy-spread.

Like I said, her labia and holes placement will make or break this doll. To this date YL has not produced a really good placement doll.

Cheers!

Sili

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

No, to date YL hasn't gotten it right (with the exception of, possibly, the 151C and more incredibly, the old 170D). Which is particularly odd since they share a workspace with WM supposedly.

But hope springs eternal.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Siliconeman wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:37 pm Like I said, her labia and holes placement will make or break this doll. To this date YL has not produced a really good placement doll.
Totally agree my friend, before step into silicone, they have to improve the private parts details and make it anatomicaly correct.
Or it can be another disaster, and this time, more expensive! A step backwards! This is a must to compete with other brands.
Industry is evolving and customers are more demanding. LHP is a deal-breaker!

I don't see anything so much special about this body, very standard overall shape, I only liked the detail of bones on the hips.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

+2 Kazuya. I think the hips are too wide also.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

After reading all the new comments I think that it's important to add that this doll won't be made by the same factory as our other dolls...

LostOne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LostOne »

Definitely going to keep my eye on this one

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:08 pm The holes will be shown soon. I hope that you'll like how it looks.
Thanks. It's about how they function.

Image and
are the ideal

Best wishes

Harem
What dolls are these? This is what YL needs to do. Redesign this doll to have LHP like Harem posted and you have a winner. I love the body overall and the breast sculpt is outstanding but LHP needs a complete repositioning if you want my money.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

So I see that this thread was for customer feedback on your new silicone model, that was a great idea!..but seriously, you need to consult with people who know how LHP should be placed. Harem and Siliconeman know what we want in LHP, really you should take what they suggest seriously and execute it. The competition is tough in the silicone market, if you want to make high sales, proper LHP is a must.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Definitely keeping this development on my radar.. thanks

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Personally I have been suffering from prostate problems in the past year which have finally come under control. (For anyone taking Amlodipine https://www.urotoday.com/recent-abstrac ... eport.html is worth a read as is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1885145/.) As a result I tested a well respected doll the other day which I thought to be my favourite for sex. Although LHP was good, from the rear because the anal hole was at an upright angle rather than an angle going inwards, tearing of the hole was apparent.

Dolls are different to humans so the anal hole really represents not the biological analogue but the sexual access from the rear. That angle has to be right.

Manufacturers who get it right will go far

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

haremlover wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:40 pm
That angle has to be right.

Manufacturers who get it right will go far

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed, angle of the tunnels is also a huge factor and even more so when combined with less elastic silicone. I have one silicone girl who is frustrating to screw because although the LHP is decent, the silicone is tough and the angle is terrible. New models should be test screwed vigorously to identify these issues prior to commiting to a final production design (I volunteer if there is no one willing to be a doll tester :whistle: ).

Regarding the actual openings..

Yes, they cannot be exactly like a womans orifices due to material limitations for one. There are a few factors that can contribute to tearing.

- Opening too small. Entry pushes the material beyond it's elastic limits.

- Opening shape. Round sounds good, but needs to be large to combat tearing. Manufacturers often go too small to try and make it a "tight" feel. A better solution would be an elliptical or "cats eye" shape which would be user adjustable. An elliptical shape would have the ability to open wide for easy entry or if "super tight" is not preffered, but could be "tightened" by closing the legs.

- Stress risers aka sharp angles. Openings should not have any sharp angles, but rounded (think donut or inner tube). In my experience openings always tear starting at the sharp angle left by improperly designed molding. The body and orrifice molds should be made to leave rounded over edges, which will significantly reduce tearing.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS