www.wmdolls.com

Dollman has done it again!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Re: Dollman has done it again!

Post by Z-Dollman »

I'm wondering how Muesky's experiments are going. I haven't heard from her in a long time.

What do you mean by bore holes?

I attached some pieces of TPE using undiluted Xylene. I'm also pretty sure some of the paste may very well not have been thoroughly mixed enough. Fortunately, I didn't make the same mistake I've done before. I'm not experimenting on one of my dolls in use/on display.

If/when I go to use it on a doll I either use or have on display that needs repair, what should I be most aware of? Any steps I should be sure to take and/or be sure to avoid? I don't need to make yet another costly mistake on a doll.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I used poorly mixed paste, I made it mixed it in haste and it was lumps of soft tpe and puddles of Xylene. I used it to seal the end of a vagina, and the little puddle of Xylene ate a divit/hole in the vaginal wall. So phase two I had to fill in THAT hole.

Xylene can be hyper aggressive to some TPE, you can literally bore a hole in it by dripping Xylene on it. 3M has never been that aggressive for me. So I only use Xylene in a paste, thin or thick, but always in a paste. Cuts or splits that close nicely, all that gets done with 3m.
And yeah, Xylene lowers the melting point really nicely.

I haven't heard from Muesky since she's been struggling with that silicone bodysuit of hers. Damn that suit, she was going to help me with some elf ear issues when her libido took control. LOL.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

The biggest problem I've had with 3M is the melting factor. With Xylene having a lower max temp, it just opens up whole new worlds for me in terms of what I am doing.

What issues are you having with your elf ears? I've not done any ear grafting, but I have done penis grafting.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

losetime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by losetime »

The man doll isn't too heavy to women?
If you are lonely, you can buy a sex real doll that looks like a real person so that you can have someone to talk to.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Large Man dolls will give a strong person a good workout
Lifting and mobility aids are used by the rest of us when coping with that amount of weight :)

INFORMATIONS