https://www.coeros.com/

New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Post by RevJack »

DollCommander,
Absolutely correct about Silicone, sorry, that wasn't in my mind, but you are absolutely right.
I have used a hair dryer on high to soften TPE to texture the surface, and since they don't have actual thermostats, they frighten me. (Control freak and all, you understand).
A cool 90 degrees is well under the softening point of TPE and should work just fine.
Because of the lack of fine control, people just have to make sure these kind of things are within their acceptable risk profile.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MrSmith35

Post by MrSmith35 »

Coeros wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 pm
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response during the holidays.

Thank you for your trust and kind words. The inner diameter of the hose is 12mm, and the outer diameter is 16mm. Connecting the dryer to the spray head section is a great idea, and others have tried this approach before. However, please note that the drying time might be a bit longer than expected.

Additionally, the delivery of your doll might have been delayed due to the holiday. I hope you receive your doll soon.

:glou:

Best regards,
Coeros
Thanks for your response Coeros :glou: Gong Xi Fa Cai / Kung Hei Fat Choi! :glou:

That's very helpful. I actually tried blowing the air through the outflow pipe so it came in through the base of the insert and along the spiral grooves in the spray head. This gave a really good airflow and only took a few minutes to dry her. Just have to make sure there's some way for the air to exit, easiest is to not push the whole insert/spray head in too firmly.

Yes doll is delayed by CNY, expected that. Just have to spend my time drooling over pictures ...

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

MrSmith35 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:43 pm
Coeros wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 pm
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response during the holidays.

Thank you for your trust and kind words. The inner diameter of the hose is 12mm, and the outer diameter is 16mm. Connecting the dryer to the spray head section is a great idea, and others have tried this approach before. However, please note that the drying time might be a bit longer than expected.

Additionally, the delivery of your doll might have been delayed due to the holiday. I hope you receive your doll soon.

:glou:

Best regards,
Coeros
Thanks for your response Coeros :glou: Gong Xi Fa Cai / Kung Hei Fat Choi! :glou:

That's very helpful. I actually tried blowing the air through the outflow pipe so it came in through the base of the insert and along the spiral grooves in the spray head. This gave a really good airflow and only took a few minutes to dry her. Just have to make sure there's some way for the air to exit, easiest is to not push the whole insert/spray head in too firmly.

Yes doll is delayed by CNY, expected that. Just have to spend my time drooling over pictures ...
Thank you for your kind wishes, and I wish you a joyful, prosperous, and successful new year as well.

You're absolutely right about ensuring there is a way for the air to exit; we are currently working on addressing this issue to improve the overall experience.

The doll manufacturer has recently resumed work after the holiday break, and we believe your doll will be shipped to you very soon. :glou:

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

I recently bought a top sino Miyou RRS and I’m considering buying this cleaning kit. Few questions:

1) how « rough » is the water jet? Is it mild enough to clean yet not damage the doll?
2) Is there any included function to dry the doll’s holes? If not, what more do I need for that?

Thanks!!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

OkDesk123 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:22 pm I recently bought a top sino Miyou RRS and I’m considering buying this cleaning kit. Few questions:

1) how « rough » is the water jet? Is it mild enough to clean yet not damage the doll?
The jet of water is quite mild yet effective. It moves a lot of water but no particular hole in the cleaning head is really powerful. Not sure if I'm explaining that right.
2) Is there any included function to dry the doll’s holes? If not, what more do I need for that?
Thanks!!
You'd need to come up with a drying solution. I use an aquarium air pump and a cage butt plug. So the air flows continuously and the orifice stays open.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:32 pm
OkDesk123 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:22 pm I recently bought a top sino Miyou RRS and I’m considering buying this cleaning kit. Few questions:

The jet of water is quite mild yet effective. It moves a lot of water but no particular hole in the cleaning head is really powerful. Not sure if I'm explaining that right.
Thanks!!
You'd need to come up with a drying solution. I use an aquarium air pump and a cage butt plug. So the air flows continuously and the orifice stays open.
Thank you!

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

@OkDesk123 & @DocWen
If this can be of any help, in my personal experience I started using an aquarium pump and quickly changed it to a dust blower which is much stronger and it takes few minutes to dry out everything.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

adymoro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am @OkDesk123 & @DocWen
If this can be of any help, in my personal experience I started using an aquarium pump and quickly changed it to a dust blower which is much stronger and it takes few minutes to dry out everything.
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Dusters-Electric ... Z66B/?th=1
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

DocWen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:39 am
adymoro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am @OkDesk123 & @DocWen
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Dusters-Electric ... Z66B/?th=1
yes, exactly, I've got this one but they seem more or less the same.
https://www.amazon.it/gp/aw/d/B09246YCK ... asin_title
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

Just bought this cleaning kit :)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

OkDesk123 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:19 pm Just bought this cleaning kit :)
Thank you very much for your trust! If you have any questions during the use of the cleaning kit, please feel free to contact me. :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

***inserting pointless comment so as to remember to order***

:thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm ***inserting pointless comment so as to remember to order***

It doesn't matter. If you have any related questions, feel free to contact me. :multi:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:49 pm
setevoltas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm ***inserting pointless comment so as to remember to order***

It doesn't matter. If you have any related questions, feel free to contact me. :multi:
Haha, I was just kidding. I am getting to the edge where I need reminders on things. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:38 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:49 pm

Haha, I was just kidding. I am getting to the edge where I need reminders on things. :mrgreen:
:ski:

INFORMATIONS