https://www.coeros.com/

New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
SmoothPlastic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Post by SmoothPlastic »

Just got mine in. a few things to improve. Maybe a inline USB power switch and a ring sponge at the base of the head to further reduce water leakage Also it shipped with a really bad kink in hose but luckily it didn't damage it once straighten. I'm satisfied with the product overall as it saves me a lot of effort

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Magyver wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 am I have been using this cleaning kit from Coeros on my silicone doll for about two months.
And I have to say: It's great!
Cleaning a doll's vagina is no longer the hell associated with worrying whether I have cleaned it thoroughly. Cleaning is quick and without unnecessarily messing up the area (I also clean on the edge of the bed).
I'm really glad I read the reviews from RevJack and decided to go for it - it's well worth the money. :D

A couple of running experiences:
1. I use a bucket of water for cleaning. In order to fully use the cleaning water, it would be a good idea for the pump to have some sort of stand to keep it in a vertical position in the bucket
2. With the pump in this position, an elbow would then need to be added to the pump to better direct the water pipe.
When I have a bit of spare time, I will try to make something in this way at work.

The diameter of the return section of the cleaning tube seems really big for anal.
I don't practice anal with a doll yet, so this feature is not needed. The only thing I can think of is to just use the inner inlet part and let the fluid drain freely out the sides. However, this will probably not be suitable for bed cleanings.

Now just to figure out the quick drying of the doll's vagina. Despite using an aquarium pump for drying, it always takes around two hours.
It's really annoying to consider having sex with a doll in the evening, when it has to be followed by about two hours of drying the doll's vagina.
Not that I don't like lying in bed with her afterwards, but the sound of the air pump and hose in the doll's vagina is not the stuff of romantic bedtime. :?

I wonder what improvements Coeros will come up with. 8)
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!
It is indeed difficult to clean the anus with the cleaning tube. The main difficulty is that the part at the bottom of the tube (the part used to control the length of the tube) is relatively thick. But if it is too thin, it will affect the water out of the tube.
Also, regarding the quick drying of the doll's vagina, we are looking for a motor that is more suitable for blowing, and then upgrading this cleaner.
:glou:

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Magyver wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 am
Now just to figure out the quick drying of the doll's vagina. Despite using an aquarium pump for drying, it always takes around two hours.
It's really annoying to consider having sex with a doll in the evening, when it has to be followed by about two hours of drying the doll's vagina.
Not that I don't like lying in bed with her afterwards, but the sound of the air pump and hose in the doll's vagina is not the stuff of romantic bedtime. :?

thanks for the feedback, I am wondering to take this kit.
Just a suggestion, when it comes to drying the vagina, I started using an aquarium pump and quickly changed it to a dust blower, much stronger, it takes few minutes to dry out everything.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

adymoro wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:59 am

Just a suggestion, when it comes to drying the vagina, I started using an aquarium pump and quickly changed it to a dust blower, much stronger, it takes few minutes to dry out everything.
Thank you very much for your helpful suggestion. We tested it out, and you are right.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Coeros wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:02 pm

Thank you very much for your helpful suggestion. We tested it out, and you are right.
Thanks for the comment. I have a question since I am wondering to buy the kit, can I use hydrogen peroxide mixed with water instead of just water?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

adymoro wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:36 pm

Thanks for the comment. I have a question since I am wondering to buy the kit, can I use hydrogen peroxide mixed with water instead of just water?
The material of this cleaner is nylon resin, which is a plastic material made from nylon polymers (a type of polyamide). Nylon resin generally has a high melting point and good chemical stability. It generally does not undergo violent chemical reactions with hydrogen peroxide at room temperature and pressure. However, under specific conditions, such as high temperatures or the presence of a catalyst, the nylon resin may oxidize or degrade. Additionally, the concentration of hydrogen peroxide used as a household disinfectant or bleach is generally below 3%, so issues are unlikely to arise.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

A little off topic:

It's funny you mention this, as I've been experimenting with TPE repair and pastes and one of my issues was off-gassing. I happened to be using household hydrogen peroxide and found it eliminated the odor of TPE glue from silicone molds. I will be trying this our on TPE in the future, as it can be quite resilient as long as it's not abused. It was weeks before a piece I placed in bleach began showing signs of breakdown. Some have also said not to use alcohol but in some of my own testing it's been fine when briefly applied to TPE (70% and 90%) however TPR seems to be more affected, breaking down more easily after repeated exposure.

Always best to test, I guess.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Coeros wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:59 pm

The material of this cleaner is nylon resin, which is a plastic material made from nylon polymers (a type of polyamide). Nylon resin generally has a high melting point and good chemical stability. It generally does not undergo violent chemical reactions with hydrogen peroxide at room temperature and pressure. However, under specific conditions, such as high temperatures or the presence of a catalyst, the nylon resin may oxidize or degrade. Additionally, the concentration of hydrogen peroxide used as a household disinfectant or bleach is generally below 3%, so issues are unlikely to arise.
thank you for the comprehensive answer and yes is it 3% concentration which I then mix further with water.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

homersexual wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:22 pm

A little off topic:

It's funny you mention this, as I've been experimenting with TPE repair and pastes and one of my issues was off-gassing. I happened to be using household hydrogen peroxide and found it eliminated the odor of TPE glue from silicone molds. I will be trying this our on TPE in the future, as it can be quite resilient as long as it's not abused. It was weeks before a piece I placed in bleach began showing signs of breakdown. Some have also said not to use alcohol but in some of my own testing it's been fine when briefly applied to TPE (70% and 90%) however TPR seems to be more affected, breaking down more easily after repeated exposure.

Always best to test, I guess.
well, that's what we tend to do with our older dolls, do tests, and that's when we discover new territories. That was an interesting contribution. Thanks mate.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:48 amAlso, for the sex doll dryer, I hope you can wait a little longer, because we are currently upgrading this product.
Is the upgrade for the dryer still being worked on?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Aeron wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:11 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:48 amAlso, for the sex doll dryer, I hope you can wait a little longer, because we are currently upgrading this product.
Is the upgrade for the dryer still being worked on?
I'm sorry, not at the moment. We have been focusing on our AI Speaker product recently and have optimized it several times.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Bought this for my soon to arrive new doll. I've used it as an experiment on my pocket pussies and it works great! Lots of water flow without too much pressure. Really cleaned them out with no mess. That's the important part. NO MESS. I could use this anywhere in the house without worrying. I suspect that it'll work great on the doll as well. I'll post an update when I use it on the doll.

Plus it arrived quickly.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DocWen wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:26 am Bought this for my soon to arrive new doll. I've used it as an experiment on my pocket pussies and it works great! Lots of water flow without too much pressure. Really cleaned them out with no mess. That's the important part. NO MESS. I could use this anywhere in the house without worrying. I suspect that it'll work great on the doll as well. I'll post an update when I use it on the doll.

Plus it arrived quickly.
Thank you for your encouragement and review of the Doll Cleaning Kit. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with it.
Enjoy your new doll when it arrives! And look forward to your updates.
:glou:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Coeros, your kit is awesome, but at 186$ I find this quite excessive for a small pump and some tubing. Please no offence.

Are you planning a black friday sale later on this month?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:58 pm Hi Coeros, your kit is awesome, but at 186$ I find this quite excessive for a small pump and some tubing. Please no offence.

Are you planning a black friday sale later on this month?
Hello,

Hello! Thank you for your interest in our Coeros kit and for your honest feedback about the pricing. The shipping cost of the product will decrease when we have overseas warehouses.

Regarding sales and promotions, do you have any suggestions for good Black Friday activities?

In addition, TDF members have coupons of at least 10 US dollars: coeros2023, I hope it will be helpful to you.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

INFORMATIONS