realsexdoll.com

🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Post by Entity2020 »

Blow-up dolls get used for pranks and can also be found in various random videos. There's evidence of this on YouTube:

Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I found another movie featuring a blow-up doll from 1987 called Hard Ticket to Hawaii:

Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

The Gas Station Boner Pills have this music video:

I'm going to play this on repeat for a few hours!
:drinking:

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:09 pm Blow-up dolls get used for pranks and can also be found in various random videos. There's evidence of this on YouTube:

Some crazy vids here, I like the hardcore punk one I used to be a sk8ter boy lol..

:mrgreen:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:25 pm Some crazy vids here, I like the hardcore punk one I used to be a sk8ter boy lol..

:mrgreen:
Yeah! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:15 pm The Gas Station Bonor Pills have this music video:

I was into sk8te punk in the mid 80's when I was in high school, Canada. Wow this brought back some memories.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:35 pm
Entity2020 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:15 pm The Gas Station Boner Pills have this music video:

I was into sk8te punk in the mid 80's when I was in high school, Canada. Wow this brought back some memories.
Cool, glad this brought back some memories.

EDIT: I fixed the typo in my original posts as I misspelt the band name as Bonor :oops:

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

1992, Married with Children season 7; Every Bundy Has a Birthday features a blow-up doll:

Bud also dated a Mannequin in season 3 (1989):

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) returns several matches for the search tag inflatable-doll. Feel free to follow the link if you wish to dig deeper into blow-up/inflatable dolls featured in TV shows and cinema.

Thriller Doll Syndrome (2014) looks quite disturbing but does feature shots of an inflatable doll in the trailer:

DOLL_SYNDROME.jpg
DOLL_SYNDROME.jpg (78.76 KiB) Viewed 582 times

The comedy horror short The Bitch Is Back (1995) is interesting as the antagonist is an inflatable doll:

THE_BITCH_IS_BACK.jpeg
THE_BITCH_IS_BACK.jpeg (70.38 KiB) Viewed 582 times

Comedy horror Private Parts (1972) features a creepy transparent doll body on the original poster and in some of the footage:

PRIVATE_PARTS.jpg
PRIVATE_PARTS.jpg (157.87 KiB) Viewed 572 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

PRIVATE_PARTS_POSTER.png
PRIVATE_PARTS_POSTER.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 567 times

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Fell from heaven..story below.

⬇️
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.u ... 52501/amp/

13043501_511107279091729_4948080517803514016_n-e1462097775863.jpg
13043501_511107279091729_4948080517803514016_n-e1462097775863.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 404 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I do pray and meditate with inflatable dolls as transactors. Transactors are entities of pure cosmic balance (not angels, and not fallen out of the bove, I hope).

I created some art on the topic here:
https://www.deviantart.com/aerialtheshamen

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

Aerial wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:05 am I do pray and meditate with inflatable dolls as transactors. Transactors are entities of pure cosmic balance (not angels, and not fallen out of the bove, I hope).
My husband Dollman says that he has been following your works
for many years and that he really likes the very concept
of sound/vibration/oscillation....

He also says that he would like you to publish your works somewhere
within the vinyl section as a separate topic and thus enrich our data archive! :idea:

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Concepts of latex trance date back to over 120 years ago. Spiritualists tried to repeat various discoveries of Graham Bell (found in newspaper reports etc.), who experimented with inflatables (initially as a form of tactile deaf aid to permit deaf kids to hear). There is much hearsay and it is hard to find contemporary written texts about their research. The transactor principle was related to the alchemist concept of homunculus, for creation of a synthetic psychic. Later transcommunication got mainly focussed on electronic devices (tape recorders and such), which got known as EVP, while spiritual work with latex membranes almost fell into oblivion.

The only video footage I found online about the topic is from a time where most knowledge already went lost, and it treats it rather derogatory and draws it into ridiculosity.

The Balloon Psychic:
https://youtu.be/HeIPth8rhzg

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

★ When did Doll revolution happen ?
viewtopic.php?t=177926

INFORMATIONS