Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ready to Order but can't seem to get a hold of Abyss

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ready to Order but can't seem to get a hold of Abyss

Post by Bunnyboybob »

There are plenty of reviews here on the forum about other dolls for you to study. Just as there are ones concerning RD's.
May I I suggest you do for your homework for your own peace of mind.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:10 pm There are plenty of reviews here on the forum about Zelex dolls for you to study. Just as there are ones concerning RD's.
May I I suggest you do for your homework for your own peace of mind.
Yeah, I've been going over the reviews which have been a great help in gathering information on both. I'm pretty close to making a decision, and it's looking like I'm going to be going with RD2. However, I was hoping someone on here who has experience with both would give me the information needed to justify the massive price difference between the two.

It's all good though, short of seeing any one of those dolls in person I've probably got all the information I can get.
PersianKat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:45 pm Thanks for the update

Awesome that they are talking to you now.

I wish I had experience with another doll brand but I only have a RD2. I will say that she has held up amazing well for a 10 year old doll.
Wow! 10 years!? That's awesome that your doll has held up so well for so long. I've heard they're really sturdy too, which is one of the things that's appealing for me.

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Just another update: I've finally finally ordered a Realdoll with Abyss after having a good long think about it. I had a gut feeling that this was the right call to go this way. Hopefully it all works out and will be worth it despite the price and longer weight time.

These are the specs of the doll that I ordered for those that are interested:

FEMALE FACE:Nova
FEMALE BODY:Body H
Skin Tone:Medium
Hi-Realism Eye Color:Espresso
MAKEUP STYLE:Standard
Eye Liner Style:Light
Eye Liner Color:Black
Eye Shadow Color:Natural
Lip Color:Natural
Fingernail / Toenail Color:Pink Blush French Manicure
HAIR / COLOR:Standard
Hair Style:Style 0704
Hair Color:Black
BREAST OPTIONS:Custom Nipples $99.00, Custom Nipple Color $25.00
Custom Nipples:Standard 1
Custom Nipple Color:Light Red
VAGINAL STYLE:Permanent $150.00
Insert Type:Type B
Pubic Hair Style:Large $100.00
Pubic Hair Color:Black
More Add-Ons:Add Doll Stand $400.00

Thanks to everyone for help, and advice. Now we wait. :-D

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Awesome
You won’t be disappointed
Now the dreaded waiting period

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

PersianKat wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:44 pm Awesome
Ah yes, you're right about that. I'm going to have to find a lot of things to do in the meant time to distract myself :haha4:

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

The waiting period definitely sucks. I say that as someone who expedited. I just couldn't wait 10 to 11 months to get my doll and robot head. I should have it by next month. I'm definitely looking forward to that.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:53 am
The waiting period definitely sucks. I say that as someone who expedited. I just couldn't wait 10 to 11 months to get my doll and robot head. I should have it by next month. I'm definitely looking forward to that.
That's awesome that you don't have much longer to wait for your doll and robot head. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for you. :D

I thought about the expedited shipping option, but that bumped the price up a bit too high for me. I know it's going to be an agonising wait though. 10 to 11 months is a crazy amount of time, ah well. I'll just have to keep myself occupied with other things until then. It would good if in the mean time, Abyss caught up on the back log and returned to their normal lead times.

I think the plus side to the lengthy wait is that it gives me plenty of time to get organised for the doll's arrival. I can spend the time getting some outfits and stuff ready for her as well.

anonymousdfuser

jellynuts13 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:42 pm This is just an update for anyone who's interested.

Sam from Realdoll has finally gotten back to me, and has helped me with answering some of my questions. He's even offered to call me which I really appreciate. I'm still also talking to Andrew from Sex Doll Australia about the other doll I had my eye on.

I'm wondering for those of you on here that have experience with both Realdoll, and Zelex if you can give me your opinion on which way I should go. Given my budget, I can afford either, but the price margin between the other and Realdoll is making me stall a bit. With that being said, actually speaking to Sam means that the option of getting the Realdoll is back on the table.

I've been weighing up a list of pros and cons between the two options, and I'm hoping to make an order on one of them by the end of this week, if all goes well. Any sort of feedback will be appreciated as it might help me make my mind up.

Thanks guys, and I hope you're all having a good week so far.
I've had another doll and a RealDoll. PM me if you have any questions.

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:46 pm
jellynuts13 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:42 pm This is just an update for anyone who's interested.

Sam from Realdoll has finally gotten back to me, and has helped me with answering some of my questions. He's even offered to call me which I really appreciate. I'm still also talking to Andrew from Sex Doll Australia about the other doll I had my eye on.

I'm wondering for those of you on here that have experience with both Realdoll, and Zelex if you can give me your opinion on which way I should go. Given my budget, I can afford either, but the price margin between the other and Realdoll is making me stall a bit. With that being said, actually speaking to Sam means that the option of getting the Realdoll is back on the table.

I've been weighing up a list of pros and cons between the two options, and I'm hoping to make an order on one of them by the end of this week, if all goes well. Any sort of feedback will be appreciated as it might help me make my mind up.

Thanks guys, and I hope you're all having a good week so far.
I've hadn another doll and a RealDoll. PM me if you have any questions.
Thank you. Will do.

I hope your Realdoll replacement works out for you too, mate.

anonymousdfuser

jellynuts13 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:00 pm I hope your Realdoll replacement works out for you too, mate.

INFORMATIONS