Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Newbie Question

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

chase779
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbie Question

Post by chase779 »

Getting to know my dolls ins and outs are the fingers able to be bent basically make a fist I’m afraid to move them from their open palm ✋ position figured I’d ask instead of guess.

Richbeachgoer

Re: Newbie Question

Post by Richbeachgoer »

iF YOU HAVE SKELITON IN FINGERS MOST LIKELY YOU GET FINGER POKES AND THE SKELETON GOSE THRU THE SILICONE THEN YOU HAVE MESSY JON OF TOUCHING UP HER FINGERS WITH MIXING SILICONE iF YOU DONT PUT ALLOT OF WATER BASED LUBE EVERY WHERES IN HER BODY INCLUDING SOME AREAS ON THE FACE WHERE YOU KISS HER ALLOT THE PAINT COMES OFF IN TIME

chase779
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chase779 »

Richbeachgoer wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:32 pm iF YOU HAVE SKELITON IN FINGERS MOST LIKELY YOU GET FINGER POKES AND THE SKELETON GOSE THRU THE SILICONE THEN YOU HAVE MESSY JON OF TOUCHING UP HER FINGERS WITH MIXING SILICONE iF YOU DONT PUT ALLOT OF WATER BASED LUBE EVERY WHERES IN HER BODY INCLUDING SOME AREAS ON THE FACE WHERE YOU KISS HER ALLOT THE PAINT COMES OFF IN TIME
Thanks

calvinsign
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by calvinsign »

Probably depends on the brand.. My doll has skeleton fingers, but manufacture warns you to handle with extra care so I would imagine it is pretty fragile

INFORMATIONS