Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll2 Knee problem.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

citris1

Realdoll2 Knee problem.

Post by citris1 »

I've had my Readoll2 for a few years and I'm really loving this doll. Lately I noticed something funny. Her knees are now bending at odd angles. Her left knee is completely reversed and her lower leg bends forward instead of backward. Her calves and feet are in the proper positions. Her joints don't feel broken or loose. I would like to get them back to normal but I don't want to open her up to do this. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you solve it?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Realdoll2 Knee problem.

Post by seagull »

My first encounter with doll limb positioning resulted in me forgetting that I had given an arm a half turn in straightening it up :whistle:

Most doll joints can rotate, it is fairly easy to get things back to normal by starting at the shoulders and working down to the hands
Likewise for the legs is to start with the hips and work down to the feet

I found by carefully observing the material on the arm that it was twisted, bent the arm at Right angles at the elbow and rotated it in one direction, found it made it worse, back tracked and rotated in the other direction until I was satisfied it looked ok
The same technique will work for the legs

Thereafter I became paranoid about extreme positioning :D

citris1

Re: Realdoll2 Knee problem.

Post by citris1 »

Thanks for the instructions. I am very afraid of breaking something. So I will try them -- carefully.

INFORMATIONS