betterlovedoll.com

cant upload my own avatar

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Longbow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

cant upload my own avatar

Post by Longbow »

i go to change my avatar and dont see a way to upload my own. help?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: cant upload my own avatar

Post by Nescio50 »

Go to the User Control Panel -click on your screenname on the top-right, next User Control Panel.
Click Profile, click Edit avatar.

There you are :) just be sure that you created an avatar of 120x120 pixels or less, and less than 98KB (at 120x120px that won't be a problem).

kickyourazz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kickyourazz »

I have the same issue but when I go to my profile and to "Edit avatar" it says "The avatar functionality is currently disabled." Could it be that this feature is disabled for new users?

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

You need 5 approved posts to release newbie restrictions - You have done that. It should function for you now.
kickyourazz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:54 am I have the same issue but when I go to my profile and to "Edit avatar" it says "The avatar functionality is currently disabled." Could it be that this feature is disabled for new users?

kickyourazz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kickyourazz »

Swan wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:44 am You need 5 approved posts to release newbie restrictions - You have done that. It should function for you now.
kickyourazz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:54 am I have the same issue but when I go to my profile and to "Edit avatar" it says "The avatar functionality is currently disabled." Could it be that this feature is disabled for new users?
Yes, I got it now. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS