Starpery.com

latex and silicone project

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

latex and silicone project

Post by timetraveler1 »

i have a question , i wonder if using the make home made sex toys idea's if someone could take a latex doll and making up a batch of pre colored skin tone latex cover a latex doll and make it into a latex doll. this way the pink skin on a latex could be colored natural skin color while also making it a latex doll . :)

homemadesexdolls

I would like to know too

Post by homemadesexdolls »

I played with latex a little bit, but didn't really get into it to much. It could maybe work? I think I have a new project now, thanks timetraveler1 I think I'll try this, and let you know how it turns out, good idea.

Homemadesexdolls

www.makerealsextoys.com

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

another idea of mine

Post by timetraveler1 »

another idea i had to was that maybe a oil base light coat could be coated on an inflated latex doll then put on ever how may coats nessesary of silicone colore skin then when its all good and dry (this is only from the feet to the neck area (not head ) then take and deflate the latex doll which therioretically should come loose from the silicone skin and be able to pull it out of the top (neck area , when all deflated .) the result you have created a lightweight silicone colored skin which can be stuffed , etc. with another head of your choosing !! this light oil base way is a way i know thy do fiberglass molds to get the item from the mold itself when done , so maybe it could work for this ? :)

INFORMATIONS