sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sally Skellington at Reverend Jacks

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sally Skellington at Reverend Jacks

Post by RevJack »

So my wife has a thing for The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Jack and Sally. The house is full of Jack this and Sally that.
So I'm going to make my wife a Sally Skellington doll.
Sally Skellington
Sally Skellington
20220531_225408.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 878 times
I have my Lovely blue elf from AiBei (Profile Picture) who has graciously offered to share a body with Sally.
A few weeks ago I go a hold of Aibei and ordered a Blue Head #4, also called "Cherry" that I will be modding to resemble Sally Skellington.
Aibei Head #4 - Cherry
Aibei Head #4 - Cherry
AiBeiNumber4Cherry.jpg (42.49 KiB) Viewed 878 times
The main modifications needed are the stitches holding Sally together (she is a rag doll after all). Initially I mixed up a batches of black and off black TPE paste with the intention of extruding black stitches directly onto the doll. The damn stitches spread out after extruding. I'm using a 14g needle with way too much pressure the push the thick paste out and they still spread out. And they look really stark on my pink pocket pussy test-bed.
Practice Stitches on Pocket Pussy
Practice Stitches on Pocket Pussy
20220601_171825.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 878 times
Did a little research on the film, and the actual Sally in the film did not have stark black stitches on her face, they were bluish like her skin, sometimes lighter sometimes darker.
Sally in the film
Sally in the film
Nightmare-Before-Christmas-2-release-date-story-details-1140x570.jpg (88.45 KiB) Viewed 878 times
NEW tactic, more subtlety. On my TPE sample graciously provided by AiBei I used a soldering iron to melt in a seam, and then placed blue and light-blue stitches across the seam. I recognize it is all sloppy as hell, it's a TEST ya know. I need to put some black stitches on the blue TPE to see how stark the contrast is. I'll do that tonight.
Melted seam and bluish sutures
Melted seam and bluish sutures
20220601_171855.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 878 times
So folks, how about some aesthetic opinions... Black, Blue, Light Blue sutures? And should I melt the seam or extrude it?
Whatta ya think?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sally Skellington at Reverend Jacks

Post by YungSynth »

Nice, can't wait to see how she turns out 🙂

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Wow, that's really cool! I think your biggest challenge is going to be the eyes. Sally has great big eyes and the openings on your doll are going to require some serious modification if you're to pull that off.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Holy sh.t! That is out there along with the centaur build :glou:
Possibly the stitches could do with a slightly darker blue color
Not a fan of heat on delicate work but there are some really skilled owners :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Well, Rock is trying to play the devil on my left shoulder with the eyes issue. The angel on my right shoulder is saying that remaining attractive will get me further with the wife than an obsessive attention to detail.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

well this is a project RevJack. Good for you, these things are fun , as long as they don't over whelmed. Looks like you have a gift for creating.
Looking forward to seeing how this goes.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Here are the black and off-black TPE stitches.
So far for the face I have a vote for blue and a vote for the off-white.
I need to take all that blush off, and replace the red eye-shadow with ... Dark Blue?
20220602_112155.jpg
20220602_112155.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 782 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The top pic of Sally has slightly darker blue on top eyelids
However if using standard eyes to retain your wife's approval, too much blue will overwhelm the appearance
Will probably require a bit more experimentation to an already incredible project :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

dollcurious4321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurious4321 »

Fantastic idea.

What about melting the seams in, darkening the inside with makeup, and then using twine or yarn to actually stitch with. Keep it real. :wink:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

dollcurious4321 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:32 pm Fantastic idea.

What about melting the seams in, darkening the inside with makeup, and then using twine or yarn to actually stitch with. Keep it real. :wink:
I'm with ya, I intend on melting the seams in, but sewing with actual thread was very problematic. The TPE is so easy to tear, and the slightest difference in tension pulls and distorts the skin. I tried actual sutures (total disaster) and thick black carpet thread. Easy to discuss, very very difficult to do. You're spot on with melting the seams in though.
Rev. Jack

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I tried actual sutures (total disaster)
Added that to resource :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rock13 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:32 pm Wow, that's really cool! I think your biggest challenge is going to be the eyes. Sally has great big eyes and the openings on your doll are going to require some serious modification if you're to pull that off.
Alright Rock, if I can keep the physical eyes the same size, but switch to big white with little black pupils that would be an acceptable risk (as in wife do/dont like it) since I could swap them back out if they are too creepy.

Anyone know where I can get such things? I hit up a bunch of vendors but have come up short - and don't really want to go overboard with MF eyes.
Anybody seen solid white eyes with just a little black pupil?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

My previous comment was based on my assumption that you wanted your doll to look exactly like Sally. I certainly don't know of any eyes that look like hers that would fit into a doll's eye sockets. What you might be able to do is use a pair of standard eyes, paint them white, then just mask them and apply some tiny pupils. Perhaps even use more stuffing if you want them to bug out a little bit. It's an ambitious project, for sure, and I reckon that unmodified eyes would look just fine. I'm not sure how far you want to push it.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Ping Pong balls with a black dot on them perhaps?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

seagull wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:41 pm Ping Pong balls with a black dot on them perhaps?
Not the right size Seagull. I mean real doll eyes. Who makes custom eyes other than MF?

INFORMATIONS