yldoll.com

"BIG TITS TORSO" PHOTOS!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: "BIG TITS TORSO" PHOTOS!

Post by CF »

Loomis, those are terrific!

However, in my experience a redhead would have much lighter areola and nipples! :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

YL Doll wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:38 pm
Take a look at our beautiful torso modified from body YL150 !

Specifications:
Weight: 34kg
Height:90cm
Upper bust:116cm
Under bust:53cm
Waist:55cm
Hip:90cm

To purchase this torso or to get more information contact us: yourdoll@hotmail.com

Link to a previous thread about this torso: viewtopic.php?t=152692

Are the breasts the same size and shape as the current yl 150 or the similar torso without arms? These seem to be perkier. Also, is there a larger breasted model in the works by chance?

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Love the way this torso looks, huge tits and ass and her pussy looks sooooo inviting and tight.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

[quote=

Are the breasts the same size and shape as the current yl 150 or the similar torso without arms? These seem to be perkier. Also, is there a larger breasted model in the works by chance?
[/quote]

Yes it's the same torso with arms. Right now we aren't planning a bigger breasted version. If anyone would be interested to customize a doll with very large breast we can do it, but it costs extra. On the bright side... You can earn on it.

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

YL Doll wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:36 pm [quote=

Yes it's the same torso with arms. Right now we aren't planning a bigger breasted version. If anyone would be interested to customize a doll with very large breast we can do it, but it costs extra. On the bright side... You can earn on it.
[/quote]

That's something I'm potentially interested in. How much larger could you make the breasts and would they be hollow?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Chevelle87 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:04 pm
YL Doll wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:36 pm [quote=

That's something I'm potentially interested in. How much larger could you make the breasts and would they be hollow?
[/quote]

I would have to talk with the factory workers about it. Do you have photos for reference of something that you would like? I could ask them if it's possible to do. You can e-mail me: yourdoll@hotmail.com

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Would have been nice to get smaller tits so we could have gel implants and super soft TPE.

SoFun
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SoFun »

Nice large breasts and since it is a torso is still doesn't weigh too much.

INFORMATIONS