sanhuiofficial.com

Finally bit the bullet

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Alexgenki800
Apprentice
Apprentice

Finally bit the bullet

Post by Alexgenki800 »

Hey all, I bit the bullet and got a torso doll. She came yesterday and holy cow was I surprised at how heavy but absolutely gorgeous she was. Sanhui has got their realism’s down. I really want to post photos but I can’t bc I’m a new member.
I got the 100cm doll, shelled out for the Marya face (worth,worth,worth) and Mike helped me with a bunch of other accessories as bonuses for being a member of the forum - shout out! As soon as I get a couple more posts here I’ll gladly share photos. I know there’s not a whole lot of info on the torsos and people like myself must be wondering. See you soon.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Finally bit the bullet

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, hope you are enjoying!

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Take your time and enjoy your honeymoon Alex, the photos can wait.

Why haven't you posted pics already?!? :multi:
(joke) :lol:
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

Which one is the Marya face?

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

Oh, and please do post more information! I'm very interested in purchasing the 100cm torso as well and wonder how playtime is with her, etc., Thanks!!

Alexgenki800
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alexgenki800 »

A little more information: the Marya head is head #8. Coats extra 500 but imho easily the best looking head Sanhui has to offer. Very cute and youngish looking. I got the movable mouth. I’ve seen the internal hinges and they are sturdy and function with a gear like mechanism. It does take some force the open and close the mouth, using the palm with a broad contact ensures no areas receive too much pressure.
The legs/thighs are the best part of this torso. She can easily be positioned for doggy and cowgirl. The actual torso sculpt is on the larger side I think 160cm full body might be comparable.
She is HEAVY. I was expecting a much lighter doll but at 26kg or so she was much heavier than I expected. Luckily most of it is in hips so there is a nice balance point at her waist where you can maneuver her from. Her joints were very stiff at first and still do continue to be some what hard to position.
Dirty bits: sex is very enjoyable. She can get into any position a full doll can. There is some very minor tearing in the anal hole of about half a cm. Sanhui makes their entrances very tight. It has not grown any larger since it appeared and should be able to be glued easily if one desires - it doesn’t seem to affect sensation so I might leave it be. The openable legs allow varying degrees of tightness :).
Overall,
10/10 sculpt - extremely realistic, heavy, soft (textured skin :) great tits
10/10 face Marya ;)
10/10 pose-ability. The thighs are long enough to really do everything a full doll can.
9/10 durability. Minor tearing at apex of anal hole right along one of the sculpted fissures
10/10 smell. No smell whatsoever. Maybe slight sweetness?
10/10 cleanliness. No oil leakage
10/10 packaging
8/10 accessories. heating rod. Pretty cheap. Clothes, don’t fit well. Good douche system but will not fit to traditional American facuets.

I’ll update this review if anything else comes to mind. Please leave me questions too!

Alexgenki800
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alexgenki800 »

A little more info on specs:
Skin tone #2. Looks peachy/light tan. Most realistic to “natural skin tone” looks different depending on lighting as well. Can go from whiter (Asian style skin) to more peachy (American light tan type)

Movable jaw as mentioned above. Very nice feature can make eyes more open or closed depending on position. Haven’t used for oral and don’t plan to.

Eye color: black and blue. I got both. Blue in right now. It’s really a natural blue not super bright. Can look grey in certain lightings.

Wigs: pigtails and long brown hair. Both look great. Thick hair. Solid construction.

Textured skin as mentioned above. Perm pigmentation nipples and labia. Color 1. Nice pink color.

That’s all the extras!!

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

congrats

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Heating rods such as these cheapies should be thrown away and due to faults with this design are no longer being supplied by some venders
https://www.sexdolls.com/products/vagina-heating-rod
Heating_Rod.JPG
Heating_Rod.JPG (17.23 KiB) Viewed 839 times
https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... ating-rod/

Newer models are somewhat safer but under no circumstances should a warmer be left in a doll unattended
https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... rming-rod/

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

Thank you!! :) Pictures please!

Babycakes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Babycakes »

Alexgenki800 Great review, congrats on your doll .Thank for sharing. I also ended up placing an order on a torso doll (no head, no arms, and legs only down to knee length? 🤔) I was looking for something heavy, but not full size for my first doll. And also I was looking something with a lower price tag.

Based on your review, I am happy to see that a torso doll with longer legs will function how I was hoping it would, and also happy to see that someone shares the same logic behind the weight associated with it.

What!? There is a bit of tearing? What? Are you being too rough on her ? 🫢 be gentle , or maybe she was asking for it ? 🤔 . Lol .

Thanks again share pics please 🫣🫣🫣

INFORMATIONS