www.hrdoll.com

Ultra soft jiggle test?

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ultra soft jiggle test?

Post by 12_21_2 »

Does anyone have any video of an HR ultra soft tpe model? Pref 164 big butt?

Anyone have any experience with hr ultrasoft they can relate to with other brands?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Ultra soft jiggle test?

Post by seagull »

One of my favorite rants is the reluctance to publish Shore scale values for doll material softness, but not holding my breath over the lack of info :whistle:

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ultra soft jiggle test?

Post by 12_21_2 »

seagull wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:08 am One of my favorite rants is the reluctance to publish Shore scale values for doll material softness, but not holding my breath over the lack of info :whistle:
Yeah, I've looked all over dollforums. Can't find anything, not much info about ultra/super soft except for a few posts in 2017. Does anyone have any info about this?

INFORMATIONS