Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

soriano1908
Apprentice
Apprentice

Realdoll

Post by soriano1908 »

Hello, new member here. Any members with realdoll dolls? Just got my 1st realdoll delivered today.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: Realdoll

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

soriano1908 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 pm Hello, new member here. Any members with realdoll dolls? Just got my 1st realdoll delivered today.
I've had mine for more than 4 years. The only gripe I have are the finger pokes.

I've owned dolls from 4 different manufacturers, and I think my RD is the best.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

ASteele94

Post by ASteele94 »

My RealDoll was made in 2018, but I brought her home last year. She's got a finger poke in one of her pinky's. The fingernail polish has worn off, and she's got a tear downstairs. That last one I blame on myself not knowing how to remove/replace the insert after sex.

But for one year with me (and being four years old, overall) I think she's help up wonderfully. If you have any questions or wanna see some pics of her, you can feel free to PM me :)
My Girls:
Samantha Yuuki-RealDoll (Body AA/Laila)

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

soriano1908 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:37 pm Hello, new member here. Any members with realdoll dolls? Just got my 1st realdoll delivered today.
Congratulation on you new girl.

I have two Realdolls.

Realdolls are generally pretty sturdy but there are some things that you should know if you are new to them
- Finger pokes happen when you dress her of if you have her fingers get caught on bedding.
- Elbow pokes will happen if you rest her on her elbows so don't do that ever.
- Oil will damage her so never oil her ever and don't store her touching TPE dolls.
- Realdolls cannot stand, doing so will cause skeleton pokes through her feet.

Apart from this, post photos of your girl. We like that sort of thing here.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

catlikederek wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:09 am
Congratulation on you new girl.

I have two Realdolls.

Realdolls are generally pretty sturdy but there are some things that you should know if you are new to them
- Finger pokes happen when you dress her of if you have her fingers get caught on bedding.
- Elbow pokes will happen if you rest her on her elbows so don't do that ever.
- Oil will damage her so never oil her ever and don't store her touching TPE dolls.
- Realdolls cannot stand, doing so will cause skeleton pokes through her feet.

Apart from this, post photos of your girl. We like that sort of thing here.
A stand to store her is highly recommended. Also, since RDs, depending on the model, can be quite heavy, a means of moving her (even if it's on or off a bed) would be a definite asset. I use a second-hand patient lift and that's reduced the possibility of back injury.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Yes one RD2 from 10 years ago
and a RDX on the way

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I currently have 7 RD's. Haven't posted any pictures often the past few years.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

soriano1908 wrote: Hello, new member here. Any members with realdoll dolls? Just got my 1st realdoll delivered today.
Congratulations on the new arrival and welcome to the forum.
katiesBoyfriend wrote:I've had mine for more than 4 years. The only gripe I have are the finger pokes.
Just the one here (2018 Wicked SS body/Renee face), and I've had similar finger tear issues (two fingers). Aside from that, four years on, she's held up remarkably well, especially as she's been the first and only doll I've ever owned.

Something I've gotten in the habit of doing is wrapping the pinkie fingers in tissues when moving her in and out of the bathtub or putting on a tight fitting sleeve. Seems to help protect the finger from snags.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome again soriano1908!

Great to have you here. Excellent tips from the gang. My dollies are listed in my signature :mrgreen: .
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS