www.wmdolls.com

Introduction and Question

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Introduction and Question

Post by FormerlyHot »

Greetings! I am new to the forum, but have been reading posts for about six months. I’m fascinated by dolls, and so impressed by the kindness and support of this community. I’m a gay man, living in the US.

I saw today that SpartanLover has released a new doll named Casey that appears to be an “aged-up” version of Benji. They also now offer this doll with an Austin head, which appears even older, and many other additional, more mature heads are available. I would guess that the manufacturer is offering these body/head combinations for people who want a lighter doll (this one is 86 lbs), who looks more mature than the original.

So… my question is this: Does anyone have experience with this particular doll body? Specifically, is the penis and anal canal “resilient” for regular use?

DollMan, I believe you have the original Benji, and other dolls from this manufacturer, but I’m not able to message you directly yet.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some input!

infinity501
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Introduction and Question

Post by infinity501 »

I have actually just ordered this doll from a different vendor. I can give you some feedback once he arrives. :)

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

I had practically given up an receiving any input. Thank you! Looking forward to your feedback, infinity501!

infinity501
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by infinity501 »

You're welcome! It'll be several weeks before he arrives.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

infinity501 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:54 am You're welcome! It'll be several weeks before he arrives.
Hi there!
Not sure where Z is, but I believe that his Benji doll was one of his favorite dolls. I will just say that the placement of the anal holes and their elasticity has to do with several factors. The main two factors are how the dolls is molded and the quality of TPE..

The other contributing factors are how you use and care for the doll. If you go pounding away on this doll, the orifice will rip out pretty fast.. You always want to use a lot of lube and I would recommend a condom for sanitary reasons.. It is important to keep your doll clean and oiled (inside and out).. Oiling is so important to the longevity of the TPE.. Honestly I keep my guys pretty lubed in their holes all the time, even though I don't use my dolls like you guys do..

Sorry no one has responded to you sooner.. For myself personally the few months have been brutal and I am just now starting to get back to a healthier place..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

infinity501
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by infinity501 »

muesky6969 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:27 pm
Hi there!
Not sure where Z is, but I believe that his Benji doll was one of his favorite dolls. I will just say that the placement of the anal holes and their elasticity has to do with several factors. The main two factors are how the dolls is molded and the quality of TPE..

The other contributing factors are how you use and care for the doll. If you go pounding away on this doll, the orifice will rip out pretty fast.. You always want to use a lot of lube and I would recommend a condom for sanitary reasons.. It is important to keep your doll clean and oiled (inside and out).. Oiling is so important to the longevity of the TPE.. Honestly I keep my guys pretty lubed in their holes all the time, even though I don't use my dolls like you guys do..

Sorry no one has responded to you sooner.. For myself personally the few months have been brutal and I am just now starting to get back to a healthier place..
Thank you for the information; I will keep this in mind. :D I have also been reading other posts on the best care tips for the doll. There is so much to learn when it comes to tips & tricks and I am trying to take in as much as I can before his arrival.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Thank you, muesky, for the generous response. I’ve been looking at other posts, and you really are a ‘Doll Mentor’ for those who are new to this. There is so much to learn!

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

FormerlyHot wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am Thank you, muesky, for the generous response. I’ve been looking at other posts, and you really are a ‘Doll Mentor’ for those who are new to this. There is so much to learn!
We have a pretty good community here in the doll world and I am just paying it forward, as a thank you for those who helped me along the way.. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask..

Also I want to warn you that Benji model of doll is not allowed to be posted on the forum, due to how young he looks. TDF is kind of strict on that...
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome to TDF! I haven’t heard from Z- Dollman in a while either, we e-mail semi-regularly though. I know he had some doll related projects he was currently working on. By the way, I absolutely LOVE the Zack and Austin heads from Qita Doll.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Muesky, I understand about the Benji doll, which does look young. My interest was primarily in the lighter, 5’5” Quita body, combined with the Austin head. I agree, DG, Austin is really handsome.

infinity501
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by infinity501 »

DG wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:54 pm Welcome to TDF! I haven’t heard from Z- Dollman in a while either, we e-mail semi-regularly though. I know he had some doll related projects he was currently working on. By the way, I absolutely LOVE the Zack and Austin heads from Qita Doll.
I have been looking all over but can't seem to find the Zack & Austin heads. Where can they be found?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Ask Vlad at Spartan Lover. He used to have them listed, but he goes through frequently and removes dolls that do not sell well for him.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Zack was discontinued by the factory because their owners split and they lost a lot of molds in the process. Austin is still available: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-austin
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! But I LOVED ZACK!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

FormerlyHot wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:02 pm Greetings! I am new to the forum, but have been reading posts for about six months. I’m fascinated by dolls, and so impressed by the kindness and support of this community. I’m a gay man, living in the US.

I saw today that SpartanLover has released a new doll named Casey that appears to be an “aged-up” version of Benji. They also now offer this doll with an Austin head, which appears even older, and many other additional, more mature heads are available. I would guess that the manufacturer is offering these body/head combinations for people who want a lighter doll (this one is 86 lbs), who looks more mature than the original.

So… my question is this: Does anyone have experience with this particular doll body? Specifically, is the penis and anal canal “resilient” for regular use?

DollMan, I believe you have the original Benji, and other dolls from this manufacturer, but I’m not able to message you directly yet.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some input!
I can't offer any input, but I just wanted to say, cool handle.

I can relate.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

INFORMATIONS