Starpery.com

Making eyebrows

Got an idea? Need an invention?
madscientist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Making eyebrows

Post by madscientist »

Anyone have any thoughts on a good way to make eyebrows on a silicone doll? (I don't want to use a pencil or paint) I am looking for material that resembles real human eyebrows and is easy to dye if the color is not right.

Thanks!

Mike, NJ

homemadesexdolls

Post by homemadesexdolls »

Hi

I made mine with cut paint brushes or wigs, use straight silicone to glue,
go to my web site to learn how to do it.

www.makerealsextoys.com

let mw know if it works

tommy_tucker

Re: Making eyebrows

Post by tommy_tucker »

madscientist wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on a good way to make eyebrows on a silicone doll? (I don't want to use a pencil or paint) I am looking for material that resembles real human eyebrows and is easy to dye if the color is not right.

Thanks!

Mike, NJ
Can't get better than this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/False-Eyebrows-Natu ... dZViewItem

madscientist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by madscientist »

First, I want to thank all who replied to my question! I tried the silicone glue/wig hair technique since I wanted to try to make the eyebrows. (even though now I see that buying them may have been less messy). (I found the silicone very messy to thin and work with, but the results were excellent!). Anyway, they came out looking good and Lucy is greatful! Now I just have to attach her arms and legs and she will be nearly done for now!

Mike, New Jersey

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

madscientist wrote:First, I want to thank all who replied to my question! I tried the silicone glue/wig hair technique since I wanted to try to make the eyebrows. (even though now I see that buying them may have been less messy). (I found the silicone very messy to thin and work with, but the results were excellent!). Anyway, they came out looking good and Lucy is greatful! Now I just have to attach her arms and legs and she will be nearly done for now!

Mike, New Jersey
Sorted :wink:

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

You can also hand punch them with human hair. Human hair can be dyed to most colors with hair color but only before you attach them to your doll. http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... ?album=510 It is a lot of work each eyebrow took about 4-6 hours and
200 to 250 hairs. The trick is to punch them almost horozontally underneath the skin surface to have them lay flatter otherwise the hair will stick straight up and have an unnatural look to them. Is it worth it?
Maybe if you are a doll nut like I am.
Mark and the Synthetiks

INFORMATIONS