reallovesexdolls.com

Replacement hands

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Nevaeh1

Replacement hands

Post by Nevaeh1 »

Has anyone bought any of these diy replacement hands from RLSD if so how easy were they to install. My wm dolls hands are thrashed I’m wondering how these diy upgrade articulated hands work and does anyone have pics or vids on how to replace them.

Nevaeh1

Re: Replacement hands

Post by Nevaeh1 »

They aren’t cheap but it would be nice to upgrade my ladies busted up hands
Attachments
D2F6E38B-AC0A-4E3A-8B7F-DE4763139560.png
D2F6E38B-AC0A-4E3A-8B7F-DE4763139560.png (263 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
AE94E47B-B6B5-47D0-AF45-135466E11D08.png
AE94E47B-B6B5-47D0-AF45-135466E11D08.png (627 KiB) Viewed 1148 times

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

Have you asked RLSD themselves? I'm also curious about how to install these.

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

Interesting. they should provide an instructinal video too

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I ordered a pair a month ago and received QC images awhile back. Currently, they're in the pack & ship phase. I'll upload some images to my "Hadleigh's Horrific Handjob" topic once they arrive and probably shoot a series of photos to illustrate the steps involved in her upcoming hand transplant. If you're interested, please scroll down for the QC images:

viewtopic.php?t=139803&start=45
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

Have you gotten your hands yet? Really curious about how the installation went.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

richyhawk wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:55 am Have you gotten your hands yet? Really curious about how the installation went.
I received the hands last week. They were mailed in a soft bubble mailer and the fingers were all folded over the back of each hand. I was terrified. I got them straightened out and they look great, but they have finger wires. Good thing I suppose, because for the articulated fingers to be bent backward flat against the hand the joints would have to be broken. Unlike Hadleigh's original hands, the wires are capped at the fingertip. I'm not sure why I didn't get the articulated hands, since that was what the product page clearly described, but I haven't had a chance to raise the question or my concerns with the vendor.

Bottom line: If you order a set and want the articulated skeleton then make sure that you specify that with the vendor.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

Oh, that blows! I thought the whole point for replacement hands were to upgrade to articulated hands. The pages describing the hand clearly states that it is articulated!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

richyhawk wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:26 pm Oh, that blows! I thought the whole point for replacement hands were to upgrade to articulated hands. The pages describing the hand clearly states that it is articulated!
Yeah, I think I'll just use them because they're in good shape and I needed them to replace Hadleigh's flesh. However, the moment that I get a single broken wire I'll do a palm surgery to install the MannequinFan hand skeletons that I'm keeping in reserve.

Link to the H2K Ranch

richyhawk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richyhawk »

I would hit up the vendor. You did pay for articulated hands .. the wired hands could have been cheaper.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

richyhawk wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:58 pm I would hit up the vendor. You did pay for articulated hands .. the wired hands could have been cheaper.
Yeah, I might have grounds to pitch a gripe, but I think I'll let it ride. These wired hands should be okay for quite awhile and it was only about $300. If it had involved an entire doll, then I'd be more inclined to dig in and make a case of it.

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

:shakefist: What?! Oh heck no, that is absolutely unacceptable Rock! I do wish you would have told us, but now I've seen this post and I will take care of this toot freakin' sweet! That's a big reason we are here Rock, to take care of crap like this if it arises. You absolutely do not have to accept this situation and let it slide, no way! It's not okay in the slightest.

You are certainly welcome to keep the ones you received for backup, but you will definitely be getting the proper articulated hand we ordered! Makes no sense whatsoever.

It's the weekend, so I won't get to 'chat' with them until Sunday night. I'll email you directly on Monday letting you know when you will be getting the correct hands!

We are so sorry that happened Rock. Please rest assured this will get rectified immediately!

I am personally on top of this.

Sincerely, Stacey
Your RLSD Team

Rock13 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm
I received the hands last week. They were mailed in a soft bubble mailer and the fingers were all folded over the back of each hand. I was terrified. I got them straightened out and they look great, but they have finger wires. Good thing I suppose, because for the articulated fingers to be bent backward flat against the hand the joints would have to be broken. Unlike Hadleigh's original hands, the wires are capped at the fingertip. I'm not sure why I didn't get the articulated hands, since that was what the product page clearly described, but I haven't had a chance to raise the question or my concerns with the vendor.

Bottom line: If you order a set and want the articulated skeleton then make sure that you specify that with the vendor.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Customer service at it's best :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

OK, I am truly impressed with Stacey. And with RLSD.

They may have just won over a new customer.

Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:50 am We are so sorry that happened Rock. Please rest assured this will get rectified immediately!

I am personally on top of this.

Sincerely, Stacey
Your RLSD Team
Wow! Thanks, Stacey. I truly appreciate your engagement and commitment on such matters. The reason that I posted the information above is so that others might remember to confirm that they'll get the new articulated hand skeletons. You've done such a magnificent job for me and so many others here over the years that I decided to give this one a pass, figuring that at the first sign of trouble I'd be able to perform a conventional installation of my extra set of MannequinFan hands. Plus, I surmised that if I'd raised the issue and inquired about a replacement it might take us down a swirling vortex of diminishing returns and waste a lot of your time. Sure, 300 bucks is 300 bucks, but when it comes to products related to dolls my threshold for vehement dissatisfaction is a bit higher than that.

I am very grateful that you've decided to take this situation for action, though, and I certainly appreciate your tenacity. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS